Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bobby Jindal and Carly Fiorina could very well be a winning ticket!

Bobby Jindal and Carly Fiorina could very well be a winning ticket!

The more I hear Carly Fiorina express her views, the more I believe she may be deserving of our consideration. I am beginning to think that Jindal and Fiorina would destroy any two Democrats running for president and vice president.

While Jindal would take any democrat to the wood shed in a debate, Carly Fiorina would, and I mean this literally, would castrate Hillary Clinton in a debate.

JWK

If we can make 51 percent of America’s population dependent upon an Obama, welfare, food stamp, section 8 housing, college loan check, and now free Obamacare along with FREE BACON, we can blackmail them for their vote, keep ourselves in power and keep the remaining portion of America’s productive population enslaved to pay the bills ____ Our Washington Establishment’s Free Cheese Democracy, designed to establish a federal plantation which redistributes wealth that wage earners, business and investors have worked to create.

Last edited by johnwk; 09-17-2015 at 11:24 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Clearly trolling. Jindal on any ticket is laughable as hell

Epic trolling.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by johnwk View Post
    The more I hear Carly Fiorina express her views, the more I believe she may be deserving of our consideration. I am beginning to think that Jindal and Fiorina would destroy any two Democrats running for president and vice president.

While Jindal would take any democrat to the wood shed in a debate, Carly Fiorina would, and I mean this literally, would castrate Hillary Clinton in a debate.

JWK

If we can make 51 percent of America’s population dependent upon an Obama, welfare, food stamp, section 8 housing, college loan check, and now free Obamacare along with FREE BACON, we can blackmail them for their vote, keep ourselves in power and keep the remaining portion of America’s productive population enslaved to pay the bills ____ Our Democrat Party's Free Cheese Democracy, designed to establish a federal plantation which redistributes wealth that wage earners, business and investors have worked to create.
    This guy isn't going to be taking anybody to a woodshed in a debate.

Unfortunately, a lot of people are being taken in by these shills. Both are neoconservative. Fiorina was a failed and fired CEO who essentially did the bidding of Wall St, joined McCain's failed presidential campaign, and then failed her run at Senate. What a resume. Now she can say she is the opposite of what she has been and people believe her. What a scam.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Jindal was born a natural Indian citizen (and probable British subject). This suggestion is tantamount to treason.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    All American guy on the left as Prez and tan guy on the right as Veep will be even better winning formula.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post5904949
    Pic on the right is almost as scary as the famous Herman Cain gif
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Please tell me that's not real.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    Please tell me that's not real.
    It is.

It's pretty funny, actually. Most people won't get it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard101 View Post
    Clearly trolling. Jindal on any ticket is laughable as hell
    Trolling?

Expressing an opinion is trolling.

JWK

Trolling?

JWK
    John, you have some good posts sometimes. Why would you sell out your principles to those warmongering corporatists?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

NO.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

What?

Bobby Jindal and Carly Fiorina could very well be a winning ticket!
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Trolling?

JWK
    No, expressing an opinion like this is not trolling, but definitely deserving of a -rep. Sorry, just call it like I see it...

no, just no

Carly is an imperialist, and a corporatist . Goldman and Halliburton would love her. as for Jindal, way to right wing on social issues. but he could be a useful cabinet member. smart guy with policy. maybe Education or Health.

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    Carly is an imperialist, and a corporatist . Goldman and Halliburton would love her. as for Jindal, way to right wing on social issues. but he could be a useful cabinet member. smart guy with policy. maybe Education or Health.
    Education.

That way Rand Paul can lay him off three months later, in spring, when they finish selling off the ED's assets and close it for good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Education.

That way Rand Paul can lay him off three months later, in spring, when they finish selling off the ED's assets and close it for good.
    The best plan for the federal Department of Education - leave education all up to the states.

So Rand's nominee for Education . . .

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    EM.

To the untrained eye, Piyush "Bobby" Jindal comes across as an idiot.

Bobby Jindal: George W. Bush 'Made Absolutely The Right Decision' On Iraq
    05/18/2015 4:26 pm EDT

Someone holding such a view in 2003 could be excused as dumb... in 2015 it raises serious questions about mental health.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    This guy isn't going to be taking anybody to a woodshed in a debate.

Lol, I feel like I'm getting a preschool lecture when I watch that video

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    EM.

To the untrained eye, Piyush "Bobby" Jindal comes across as an idiot.

Bobby Jindal: George W. Bush 'Made Absolutely The Right Decision' On Iraq
    05/18/2015 4:26 pm EDT

Someone holding such a view in 2003 could be excused as dumb... in 2015 it raises serious questions about mental health.
    Plus rep

The more I hear Carly Fiorina express her views, the more I believe she may be deserving of our consideration.
    A Republican from California who massively failed at the economic structure she was entrusted with. I mean, what could go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by VegasPatriot View Post
    No, expressing an opinion like this is not trolling, but definitely deserving of a -rep. Sorry, just call it like I see it...
    Opinions don't deserve neg reps.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast