Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bobby Jindal and Carly Fiorina could very well be a winning ticket!

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Opinions don't deserve neg reps.
    LOL, you are such a hypocrite, you just gave me a - rep for me stating my opinion.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasPatriot View Post
    LOL, you are such a hypocrite, you just gave me a - rep for me stating my opinion.
    No, I gave you a neg rep for negging the OP. That's an action, not an opinion. I also gave him a plus rep just to erase the effects of your neg, even though I think he's entirely wrong.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fiorina might be a VP because she is a woman and a blank slate and wants the job.

Who's going to kill eachother and make up? Trump and Cruz?
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    The best plan for the federal Department of Education - leave education all up to the states.

So Rand's nominee for Education . . .

Bad move.

you know he flip-flopped on Common Core, right?

Jindal support
    Common Core was launched in June 2009 as a collaboration between 49 states and territories. Louisiana adopted the standards in 2010 with Jindal’s blessing.

In 2012, he handpicked John White, a strong supporter of Common Core, as state superintendent of education. At an event for business leaders in January of that year, Jindal lauded the Common Core standards as a step forward for education in his state that "will raise expectations for every child."

Jindal echoed the sentiment early into his second term. Jindal stood by Common Core at a groundbreaking ceremony in 2013, amid an ongoing fight over the standards in his state and even after the Republican National Committee renounced the program. Though he never mentioned the initiative by name, Jindal said that "too many" governors, teachers, students and parents "have fought too hard for too many years to put Louisiana on that map (toward more rigorous education standards). And we're not going backwards."

Then, he disowned the initiative.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...n-common-core/

Listen to Carly's interview with Glenn Beck. Most milk toast, boring restatement of statist boot licking principles and associated talking points. A real joke that she misses how pedestrian she sounds. Just awful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7HHB70GBPk
    Last edited by anaconda; 07-05-2015 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Listen to Carly's interview with Glenn Beck. Most milk toast, boring restatement of statist boot licking principles and associated talking points. A real joke that she misses how pedestrian she sounds. Just awful.
    What makes you think she misses how pedestrian she sounds?

I rather suspect that coming across as pedestrian while restating "statist boot licking principles and associated talking points" was one of her prime objectives ...

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    What makes you think she misses how pedestrian she sounds?
    Good point, but I doubt that she intends to come across as boring and homogeneous as she does. Candidates want to regurgitate the statist agenda with a facade of "freshness" and panache.

Johnwk been a member here since 2008. Don't call him a troll for expressing his opinion. I actually heard Bobby Jindal on FAUX news earlier today. He is well spoken, and makes some very good points. Fiorini is an impressive speaker as well. The OPS point is these two together could kick Hitlery's ass. And he's probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Johnwk been a member here since 2008. Don't call him a troll for expressing his opinion. I actually heard Bobby Jindal on FAUX news earlier today. He is well spoken, and makes some very good points. Fiorini is an impressive speaker as well. The OPS point is these two together could kick Hitlery's ass. And he's probably right.
    The same logic was used when Fiorina ran for Senate in California. "She's a good speaker and she's a WOMAN! It takes a woman to beat a woman. She'll beat Barbara Boxer!"
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Fiorina is against the legalization of marijuana and for that reason she shouldn't even be considered. There are swing states that could be putting up legalization votes in 2016 (namely Ohio) and it will be political suicide to come out against it. Rand scores best on this issue as well and both Jindal and Fiorina are clowns.

I really do think all these clowns are being thrown out there to crush Rand.
    It's just an opinion... man...

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoOneButPaul View Post
    Fiorina is against the legalization of marijuana and for that reason she shouldn't even be considered. There are swing states that could be putting up legalization votes in 2016 (namely Ohio) and it will be political suicide to come out against it. Rand scores best on this issue as well and both Jindal and Fiorina are clowns.

I really do think all these clowns are being thrown out there to crush Rand.
    While "libertarians" get mad at each other over having more than one in a race, the neoconservatives pack the field. What do we have now, 14 GOP candidates? And 12 of them are either full neocon (Jeb, Rubio, Graham, Fiorina, Jindal, Christie) or neocon on foreign policy.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

NOBP
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The same logic was used when Fiorina ran for Senate in California. "She's a good speaker and she's a WOMAN! It takes a woman to beat a woman. She'll beat Barbara Boxer!"
    I find her to be a poor speaker. She bored me to tears with her CPAC speech. I couldn't even get through it. She bored me to tears with her interview with Glenn Beck. She sounds almost as dumb about public policy as Sarah Palin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12