Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teens storm Georgia Wal-Mart in wild rampage of destruction

Teens storm Georgia Wal-Mart in wild rampage of destruction

Teens storm Georgia Wal-Mart in wild rampage of destruction

MACON, Ga. — Authorities in central Georgia say up to 50 teenagers bent on destruction raced into a Wal-Mart in Macon, smashing merchandise and causing an estimated $2,000 in damage.

Bibb County sheriff's officials say some of the young people snatched a man from a motorized shopping cart and dragged him to the floor during the rampage around 2 a.m. Sunday.

Sheriff's officials said one of the teens later told a Wal-Mart employee the goal was to see how much damage they could cause.

Sheriff's officials say floors were coated with broken merchandise.

The Telegraph reports that the teens ran when deputies arrived, but a 17-year-old boy was arrested when he returned to the store to retrieve his cellphone.

Bibb County Sheriff David Davis said investigators are using surveillance video to try and identify suspects.

Information from: The Macon Telegraph, http://www.macontelegraph.com

Since the story doesn't mention the racial composition of the mob of teens, I'll just leave it up to you, to guess.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Kids will be kids. Hopefully it's just vandalism, and no violence on persons. Assault and/or battery is an entirely different story. But they should catch and prosecute the vandals. Some creative punishment would be in order, which would preferably involve some type of hard work to make reparations.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Green is locked up in the county jail in lieu of $11,200 bond.
    Lounging around in a county jail with his buddies would not be an appropriate punishment.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Well whatayaknow, my SWAG was right on.

50 kids went on a destructive bender, and only $2,000 in damages was the outcome?

That... doesn't add up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Some creative punishment would be in order, which would preferably involve some type of hard work to make reparations.
    If this punishment doesn't involve being someone's sex slave, I'm afraid you might be expecting too much.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    50 kids went on a destructive bender, and only $2,000 in damages was the outcome?

That... doesn't add up.
    This was my first thought, too.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

That... doesn't add up.
    The TV's probably cost like $10. Everything else is practically free.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

That... doesn't add up.
    The wonders of globalism and cheap Chinese junk.

That... doesn't add up.
    Have you ever wondered how Wal-Mart makes so much money?
    If you wanted some sort of Ideological purity, you'll get none of that from me.

That... doesn't add up.
    Pffft...kids these days.

Kids will be kids. Hopefully it's just vandalism, and no violence on persons. Assault and/or battery is an entirely different story. But they should catch and prosecute the vandals. Some creative punishment would be in order, which would preferably involve some type of hard work to make reparations.
    Aherm...from the article...

the young people snatched a man from a motorized shopping cart and dragged him to the floor during the rampage

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    This was my first thought, too.
    Mine too.

Sheriff's officials said one of the teens later told a Wal-Mart employee the goal was to see how much damage they could cause.
    Haha, so pathetic. I could do the same amount of damage in less than 10 seconds, all by myself. Must have been stomping cereal boxes.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Since the story doesn't mention the racial composition of the mob of teens, I'll just leave it up to you, to guess.
    when they don't mention race it means black. Come on, it's Georgia

Proteced class vandalizes a store and terrorizes people: Kids will be kids

White people vandalize a store and terrorize people: Racial hatred, right wing extremism, terrorism, neo nazi isis kkk confederate supporter
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

I see what you did there
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wish I had been in the sports section near the baseball bats when they dragged the man from his stroller. There would have been plenty of them for the cops to pick up once they arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Wish I had been in the sports section near the baseball bats when they dragged the man from his stroller. There would have been plenty of them for the cops to pick up once they arrived.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Black Friday will be much worse.

"It's OK because Wal Mart is a rich corporation that only pays minimum wage"

Don't try it on my property. We use violence to defend ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The TV's probably cost like $10. Everything else is practically free.
    Their TVs are only marked up one percent.

The money is in the accessories.

And, "practically free"? What does that even mean? Simply to ship $#@!ty product would eliminate your "practically" as nothing more than empty rhetoric. Wal-Mart profits anywhere at 1 to 3 percent. They have to move billions of pounds of merchandise to even do that much. And as I mentioned, determine what it costs to simply ship a pallet and then come back to me and explain where the "practically" comes into play at.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

That... doesn't add up.
    Perhaps they just aren't very good at creating mayhem........yet.

Perhaps the cops showed up much quicker than they anticipated. ???????

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hey it was justified...cuz...slavery.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Hey it was justified...cuz...slavery.
    They did it because they're black?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

That... doesn't add up.
    Rumors say that they were in the $1 isles. They have been reported as saying "just like momma do".

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    They did it because they're black?
    I was being sarcastic.

What else is there to do in Macon, GA on a slow Sunday afternoon? <shrug!>

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Their TVs are only marked up one percent.

The money is in the accessories.

And, "practically free"? What does that even mean? Simply to ship $#@!ty product would eliminate your "practically" as nothing more than empty rhetoric. Wal-Mart profits anywhere at 1 to 3 percent. They have to move billions of pounds of merchandise to even do that much. And as I mentioned, determine what it costs to simply ship a pallet and then come back to me and explain where the "practically" comes into play at.
    The China manufacturing is a ploy to burn more oil moving this crap around.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast