Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coulter: 'I'm Offended' is Not an Argument Against Trump

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Coulter: 'I'm Offended' is Not an Argument Against Trump

I don't always agree with Coulter but she is dead on the bullseye. Give me your tired, your poor, the huddled masses......and don't forget the rapists & pedophiles!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...s-back-him-up/

Monday, NBC announced it was cutting ties with Trump following the backlash over the GOP presidential contender’s view that Mexican immigrants are bringing their problems to the U.S.

“They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people,” Trump said during his campaign announcement earlier this month.

Coulter, who devotes a goodly portion of her new book to immigrant crime and the media’s failure to report fully on the “immigrant crime wave,” points out that arguments against Trump amount to a straw man claim that “not all Mexicans are rapists.”

“The point is: Why should America be taking in ANY RAPISTS?” Coulter wrote in an email to Breitbart News. “Were we short on rapists? By definition, we’re talking about people who have no right to be here. If Mexico is sending us 2 rapists – THEY’RE SENDING US RAPISTS.”

As Coulter points out in “Adios, America” and noted to Breitbart News, “the evidence indicates that they’re sending a lot more than” just two rapists.

“Child rape used to be an incredibly rare crime in America,” she explained. “Not anymore! In some Hispanic neighborhoods in the the United States of America, police have given up on even prosecuting statutory rape. It’s a ‘cultural thing.’”

Coulter’s book looks at the prevalence of such crimes — noting that the Centers for Disease Control have reported Hispanic children are seven times more likely to give birth between the ages of 10-14 than white children or 1.4 out of every thousand to 0.2 per thousand.

Breitbart News, for example, has reported that ICE deported over 860 sex offenders from the state of Texas during the first half of FY 2014, 27 percent of who were convicted of sex crimes against children. According to ICE, Texas has removed more than 2,000 sex offenders every year over the past three years.

On drugs, Coulter is equally unequivocal, saying “there’s no question that the majority of heroin and meth in the U.S. is being brought in by Mexicans. See the NYT, Forbes magazine and a billion other mainstream media articles on the topic over the years.”
    Last edited by AuH20; 06-30-2015 at 01:52 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Whatcha gonna do? Sometimes the truth IS just downright offensive. Didn't Cuba also send much of it's criminal trash to the US also, several years back?

“Child rape used to be an incredibly rare crime in America,”

Is this because statutory rape and age of consent are relatively new laws in the US? because we are keeping better records? or what?. Yes, "I am offended" is not a good argument against Trump but what is the argument for Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Whatcha gonna do? Sometimes the truth IS just downright offensive. Didn't Cuba also send much of it's criminal trash to the US also, several years back?
    Russia too.
    Last edited by AuH20; 06-30-2015 at 02:12 PM.

It is incredibly easy for Cubans to get asylum in US now. Go to Mexico, cross the US border and you are home because of the "dry feet" policy - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_fe...ation_patterns

So I guess what Coulter wants is for these young girls to get pregnant in other countries, rather than somewhere she considers uncomfortably close to white people like her?

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    So I guess what Coulter wants is for these young girls to get pregnant in other countries, rather than somewhere she considers uncomfortably close to white people like her?
    Sure, if they're here you end up paying to solve their homelessness, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    “Child rape used to be an incredibly rare crime in America,”

Is this because statutory rape and age of consent are relatively new laws in the US? because we are keeping better records? or what?. Yes, "I am offended" is not a good argument against Trump but what is the argument for Trump?
    $8 BILLION.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    It is incredibly easy for Cubans to get asylum in US now. Go to Mexico, cross the US border and you are home because of the "dry feet" policy - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_fe...ation_patterns
    I'm much more concerned with the criminals crossings in the northern direction, that Trump is also talking about, and catching crap for.

It's "He's a self promoting idiot" a good argument?

Trump is so off his rocker, the whole field shifts right to counter him and becomes unelectable against the Clintons.

I seriously wonder if his whole candidacy is a put on by the Clintons to make the GOP primary a joke. I hear that Trump and the Clintons are friendly.

Actually she wants the pregnant girls to stay in the country where they got pregnant.
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 06-30-2015 at 05:56 PM.

"I'm offended" is the newspeak magic term used by some to shut down rights and discussion of and by others. If you are a member of one of the officially sanctioned victims groups, all you need do is say you are offended and the world is supposed to stop, hold you, and lash out viciously at the eville demons who caused such butt-hurt.

It is a shame upon the otherwise good people of this nation that they are so fearful of being labeled a "racist" or what have you such that they sit still for this stupidity. Worse yet, they think they are somehow avoiding the unpleasantness of saying "ENOUGH!", but I submit that in the end the tensions will be so high that rather than putting this stupidity to rest with words, it will now be done with lots of death and blood. And for what?

Sadder still, people will likely learn nothing in the aftermath. It seems we never do.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    "I'm offended" is the newspeak magic term used by some to shut down rights and discussion of and by others. If you are a member of one of the officially sanctioned victims groups, all you need do is say you are offended and the world is supposed to stop, hold you, and lash out viciously at the eville demons who caused such butt-hurt.

It is a shame upon the otherwise good people of this nation that they are so fearful of being labeled a "racist" or what have you such that they sit still for this stupidity. Worse yet, they think they are somehow avoiding the unpleasantness of saying "ENOUGH!", but I submit that in the end the tensions will be so high that rather than putting this stupidity to rest with words, it will now be done with lots of death and blood. And for what?

Sadder still, people will likely learn nothing in the aftermath. It seems we never do.
    If I could go back in time, the first thing I would do would travel back to Jamestown in 1619 and tell them to immediately return the first slaves on the account that America would be figuratively raped through future social justice campaigns. "I know it sounds crazy but pick your own tobacco!"
    Last edited by AuH20; 06-30-2015 at 06:01 PM.

This is an example of how Trump is sloppy in his rhetoric and that becomes the story. If you're explaining, you're losing. Coulter wants to double down on the mistake and make Republicans look bad in the process. Stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    If I could go back in time, the first thing I would do would travel back to Jamestown in 1619 and tell them to immediately return the first slaves on the account that America would be figuratively raped through future social justice campaigns. "I know it sounds crazy but pick your own tobacco!"
    But then you may still have to deal with the Native Americans, the Mexicans and who knows what would have taken the place of the African slaves. I mean if you have the power to change history, wouldn't it be just easier to just warn the Europeans to stay back in Europe? You know the saying, Africa for Africans, Asia for Asian, Europe for Europeans and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    Sure, if they're here you end up paying to solve their homelessness, etc.
    I am not opposed to helping homeless people. But if Ann Coulter doesn't want to, she shouldn't have to. That doesn't mean that she should control whether or not other people should be free to set foot on property that doesn't belong to her.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am not opposed to helping homeless people. But if Ann Coulter doesn't want to, she shouldn't have to.
    Well, she has to anyway. She has to pay for their ER visits, for emergency reasons, or even when they use it even if there is no emergency. And she has to suffer the lower quality of the ER if she needs to use it as well.

Those are the short term economics costs. Because they vote overwhelmingly democrat, she has to suffer in the near future many other problems as well.

But then you may still have to deal with the Native Americans, the Mexicans and who knows what would have taken the place of the African slaves.
    [sarcasm]NO, mexicans are a new thing that started with Clinton! Murica totally didn't have Mexicans all throughout it's history![/sarcasm]

Well, she has to anyway. She has to pay for their ER visits, for emergency reasons, or even when they use it even if there is no emergency. And she has to suffer the lower quality of the ER if she needs to use it as well.
    She shouldn't have to do any of those things. But that has nothing to do with immigration policy. The fact that someone is violating her rights is no argument that someone should also violate someone else's rights.

Because they vote overwhelmingly democrat, she has to suffer in the near future many other problems as well.
    Right. Because we'd be so much better off if Romney were president.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post

Actually, she very often makes TONS of sense. This is what makes so many of her books national best sellers. She laughs all the way to the bank.

http://www.anncoulter.com/

Actually, she very often makes TONS of sense. This is what makes so many of her books national best sellers. She laughs all the way to the bank.

http://www.anncoulter.com/
    Ann is 100% wrong about imperial America, but her other findings are dead on. It's not that she is insane, but rather our banker run world is insane.

Ann is 100% wrong about imperial America, but her other findings are dead on. It's not that she is insane, but rather our banker run world is insane.
    Well she very often manages to just crack me up. She does to the left what the left does to everyone else. Only she's just much better at it than they are . The left despises her for that.

That's just extra gravy. LMAO!

A book about police rape investigations reports that American policemen are learning to “be understanding of cultural differences” and keep an “open mind” about child rape because “the Hispanic culture is more accepting of statutory rape.” Describing his experiences working in one Hispanic community, an American detective said, “I have a large group of Hispanic men in their thirties and forties who are having intercourse with young girls. I’m being told it’s a cultural thing.” Hospitals would alert him to babies born to thirteen-year-olds impregnated by much older men, and he’d show up at the girl’s home, expecting to find parents ready to string up the guy.

Instead, he said, “the family will say it’s a blessing and we’re so happy.

I’ll explain it’s illegal; they cut me right off.”
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...n-immigration/

If "statutory rape" was actually a black and white crime then there wouldn't be different statutes in different states and countries. Its not. Pre meditated murder is a crime. Rape is a crime. Statutory rape, like statutory everything, is authoritarian lack of faith in due judicial process before a jury of peers.

Rape, and every other felonious act, should be tried on a case by case basis, before a jury of peers, not on a statutory, minimum mandatory, etc. per se basis.

Statutory rape is the same bull$#@! as seatbelt laws.
    Last edited by presence; 07-01-2015 at 10:02 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Everyone who hangs around in those communities knows that type of thing goes on. It's a dirty little secret. For some reason, drunk driving and cradle robbing is deemed acceptable in their societies. All I know is that if some pendejo impregnated a young daughter of mine, I would castrate him, regardless of his cultural fondness for grade school tail. Alright, I just confessed to a future hate crime.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-01-2015 at 10:05 AM.

For some reason, drunk driving and cradle robbing is deemed acceptable in their societies.
    I have no problem with drunk driving.

Crimes have victims.
    Crimes involve mens rea.
    Crimes are affirmed by peer juries.

All the other authoritarian controls of victimless "offensive behavior" are manifestations of nanny state bull$#@!.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    I have no problem with drunk driving.

Crimes have victims.
    Crimes involve mens rea.
    Crimes are affirmed by peer juries.

All the other authoritarian controls of victimless "offensive behavior" are manifestations of nanny state bull$#@!.
    Only victim less until they manage to hit and/or kill/injure someone(s) else while driving drunk.

It's all just a preventable matter of time. Tick, tick, tick! One in ten of the drivers approaching you is legally drunk.

On one hand I know that Mexicans and some other Latin American cultures consider girls to be women at 15 hence the reason why they celebrate quinceanera at 15. But then again, there are going to be some at the fringes that just take things too far. There are going to be loser men with money and poor families who would like to cash out with their young daughters who also be willing to help the family out.

There is an English saying that goes "when berries are red they are ready for plucking and when girls are 16 they are ready for .....". If I was made dictator of the world, that is the way it is going to be, but to each his own. There is not going to be an epidemic of people having sex with 12 yr olds, it doesn't even happen in Mexico and it wouldn't ever happen in the US as long as fathers are still in the house and the US continues to be economically powerful nation.

On one hand I know that Mexicans and some other Latin American cultures consider girls to be women at 15 hence the reason why they celebrate quinceanera at 15. But then again, there are going to be some at the fringes that just take things too far. There are going to be loser men with money and poor families who would like to cash out with their young daughters who also be willing to help the family out.

There is an English saying that goes "when berries are red they are ready for plucking and when girls are 16 they are ready for .....". If I was made dictator of the world, that is the way it is going to be, but to each his own. There is not going to be an epidemic of people having sex with 12 yr olds, it doesn't even happen in Mexico and it wouldn't ever happen in the US as long as fathers are still in the house and the US continues to be economically powerful nation.
    An Indian Raj once explained to an English officer, "Our custom is to eat people." To which the English officer replied, "Our custom is to shoot people, that eat people."

Tick, tick, tick! One in ten of the drivers approaching you is legally drunk.
    1 in 5 are on pychiatric drugs.

Americans consume 80% of the worlds opiates.

What's your point?

Quantitative ppm blood concentration of a substance is not the same as qualitatively being able to handle your $#@! on that substance.

I've known many people that are 12 pack busch daily functional alcoholics that drive to and from work for decades without incident.
    Last edited by presence; 07-01-2015 at 10:39 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast