Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Warning from Canada: Same-Sex Marriage Erodes Fundamental Rights

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Yes and I dealt with your argument in post #28 of this thread.
    No, you agreed with me in post #28.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    No, you agreed with me in post #28.
    I still do with exception to the one difference. I don't blame this all on GAY MARRIAGE like you do!

I think the reason Gay marriage was passed by the Supreme Court was all your guys fault. You spend too much time trolling these forums and not enough time praying. Back to your rooms and PRAY HARDER! God will take care of this. PRAY MOARRRR!!!

I think the reason Gay marriage was passed by the Supreme Court was all your guys fault. You spend too much time trolling these forums and not enough time praying. Back to your rooms and PRAY HARDER! God will take care of this. PRAY MOARRRR!!!
    Haha...and now you're trying to insult Christians. You are all on board with this campaign. Don't worry, very soon all of our speech will be monitored and praying will be illegal. You'll get what you and the other secular facists want. Congratulations.

It doesn't insult me though. I know that God is the sovereign Judge who judges the nations for their sins. This is what is happening. If you want to deny the Lord and worship the state as an idol, you will get judged for it with servitude.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, shining the light on what is coming is trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Haha...and now you're trying to insult Christians. You are all on board with this campaign. Don't worry, very soon all of our speech will be monitored and praying will be illegal. You'll get what you and the other secular facists want. Congratulations.

It doesn't insult me though. I know that God is the sovereign Judge who judges the nations for their sins. This is what is happening. If you want to deny the Lord and worship the state as an idol, you will get judged for it with servitude.
    It's obvious that the government has failed you. Its time to turn to God to save you like you should have from the beginning. For every post that you post here, pray 5 minutes. 10 posts = 50 minutes of prayer. God doesn't need to hear your words because words are cheap. Sacrifice your time to show your dedication. Go PRAY HARDER!!

It's obvious that the government has failed you. Its time to turn to God to save you like you should have from the beginning. For every post that you post here, pray 5 minutes. 10 posts = 50 minutes of prayer. God doesn't need to hear your words because words are cheap. Sacrifice your time to show your dedication. Go PRAY HARDER!!
    Good zinger man!

Good zinger man!
    5 more minutes of praying for you!

5 more minutes of praying for you!
    Boom! You got me again!

Boom! You got me again!
    Thanks! I don't know how I come up with it. Maybe "divine inspiration."

The article in the OP is very wrong-headed. The whole concern with gay marriage in the article is that other laws might be supported by the same people who supported gay marriage.

That is not a valid excuce for the law to treat people unequally.
    If you wanted some sort of Ideological purity, you'll get none of that from me.

I can't get the link to work. Is there another one?

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam I am View Post
    The article in the OP is very wrong-headed.
    Sounded to me like someones opinion who'd been there, done that......

Do you have anything comparable on which to base your opinion or are you just discounting theirs out of hand?

The radical gay activists aren't satisfied with every state recognizing their perversion. They can't stand that some rural counties in Texas, Kentucky, and elsewhere, which probably have very few gays, won't legitimize it with a license. Likewise, I'm sure that very few gays want to be associated with the Reformed Baptists or the Orthodox Jews, but they just can't stand that someone isn't celebrating their immoral lifestyle, so both of those groups will be forced to "marry" gays.
    Stop believing stupid things

Also look at Psalm 2 and WHY the nations are judged
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123