Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Impeachment is a constitutional tool. Let’s use it against Kennedy and Roberts

Impeachment is a constitutional tool. Let’s use it against Kennedy and Roberts

Enough has not been said or written about the same sex marriage case until the people pressure the House of Representatives into drawing up articles of impeachment against Roberts for his judicial tyranny in the Obamacare case, and against Kennedy for his judicial tyranny in the same sex marriage case. In each of these cases, neither the text of the Constitution or the legislative intent of our Constitution supports their written opinions. What they both did was use their office of public trust to impose their personal views of justice, fairness and reasonableness upon the entire population of the United States. And that amounts to judicial tyranny!

Keep in mind the following quote: "The whole aim of construction, as applied to a provision of the Constitution, is to discover the meaning, to ascertain and give effect to the intent of its framers and the people who adopted it." HOME BLDG. & LOAN ASS'N v. BLAISDELL, 290 U.S. 398 (1934)

The American People need to organize a million citizens demonstration in front of our Supreme Court and demand these two tyrants be impeached. If the people do not rise up and show their outrage and demand the impeachment of these two, we will have ”Submit[ted] to despotism . . . and . . . concede[d] the principle" as stated by John Adams.

We have been amply warned about submitting to attacks upon our Constitution:

”Submit to despotism for an hour and you concede the principle. John Adams said, in 1775, “Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud.” It is the only thing a people determined to be free can do. Republics have often failed, and have been succeeded by the most revolting despotisms; and always it was the voice of timidity, cowardice, or false leaders counseling submission, that led to the final downfall of freedom. It was the cowardice and treachery of the Senate of Rome that allowed the usurper to gain power, inch by inch, to overthrow the Republic. The history of the downfall of Republics is the same in all ages. The first inch that is yielded to despotism - the first blow, dealt at the Constitution, that is not resisted, is the beginning of the end of the nation’s ruin.” ___ THE OLD GUARD, A MONTHLY JOURNAL DEVOTED TO THE PRINCIPLES OF 1776 AND 1787.

Now, the only question is, will the American People organize a million citizens demonstration against these two? And while we are at it, against three others on our Supreme Court who defy both the text and legislative intent of our Constitution?

JWK

"The public welfare demands that constitutional cases must be decided according to the terms of the Constitution itself, and not according to judges' views of fairness, reasonableness, or justice." --
    Justice Hugo L. Black ( U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1886 - 1971) Source: Lecture, Columbia University, 1968

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds good to me. But where are we going to get the million citizens?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    "It's awful hard to get people interested in corruption unless they can get some of it."--Will Rogers 1928
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaJr8tNceKs About 50 minutes into this video, you get a nuanced take on a famous impeachment trial.

Viable solutions are impossible from within the system, because the system is the problem.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

So the point is to impeach 2 SCs and let them be replaced by 2 more Obama nominees?

Quote Originally Posted by ZENemy View Post
    Viable solutions are impossible from within the system, because the system is the problem.
    Kind of like asking the police to police the police eh?

Government is doing exactly what it was intended to, grow.........

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Kind of like asking the police to police the police eh?

Government is doing exactly what it was intended to, grow.........
    Correct sir!

No offense to you Johnwk, I always like your post. I just don't think the jailers will allow the prisoners to overthrow them with words on paper or public pressure. Look at how INSANE the anti war movement was during the Vietnam war, did it stop even one person from dying?
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

In what universe are the moronic idiots of Murica prepared for such a task?

50% of people in this country couldn't spell impeachment much less get behind an initiative to remove life-appointed (pseudo) justices form the bench.

Sorry... I'm far too cynical to entertain such fantasies.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Carolina

No need to impeach them. The Congress can strip jurisdiction.
    Equality is a false god.

Armatissimi e Liberissimi

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
    No need to impeach them. The Congress can strip jurisdiction.
    Neither will happen.

So, what do we do now?

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

Neither will happen.

So, what do we do now?
    Push secession.
    Equality is a false god.

Neither will happen.

So, what do we do now?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-members-of-SC

Oh!, Oh!

Can we protest and write strongly worded letters of disapproval too?

If I vote twice can we win this time?

Push secession.
    Prisoners: "Dear Warden, please allow me and cell block B to leave and become our own, free entity"

Warden: "Get back to work slaves, we just let gays get married, that's all the freedom you're getting this century"

Push secession.
    Which is less authoritarian:

'You all must be involved'

or

'None of you can choose to be involved'?

We can attract non-authoritarians in all parties to our message if we don't make is so they must conform to our rules.

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

Prisoners: "Dear Warden, please allow me and cell block B to leave and become our own, free entity"

Warden: "Get back to work slaves, we just let gays get married, that's all the freedom you're getting this century"
    You sound defeated. If so, I would just go back to ignoring politics altogether. Otherwise, you need some sort of goal to push towards with realistic expectations.
    Equality is a false god.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You sound defeated. If so, I would just go back to ignoring politics altogether. Otherwise, you need some sort of goal to push towards with realistic expectations.
    Yawn.

Talk is cheap. It won't happen either way.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    So the point is to impeach 2 SCs and let them be replaced by 2 more Obama nominees?
    Only if the Senate approves them.

JWK

Neither will happen.
    Only if the people are apathetic!

JWK

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-members-of-SC

this quiet lil thread examines how many hypothetical
    Supreme Court vacancies could arise in four years time.

Is this all because of the gay marriage ruling? The best course of action there is none, we're going to be looked at as insane for even suggesting impeaching and stripping the authority of Supreme Court justices on an issue that the American people are decidedly are against. Do you want to movement to be irrelevant? Priorities!

Even though i think Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren are more honest than Hillary Clinton, and even sometimes three degrees to her left, if any
    of them wins in 2o16 its like handing BHO a third term because nearly the same group of people would be returning to Washington after the election.
    We need to get a Republican in to change the composition of the court, more to the point, if we can get Rand Paul elected, we will have a much more
    Libertarian court as he faces re-election. On top of this, if we can impeach one of the younger justices, we can really shake up the court & then some!

And if the SCOTUS rules the impeachment effort to be unCONstitutional, then what?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why just Roberts and Kennedy? What of the rest? Why not them?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    And if the SCOTUS rules the impeachment effort to be unCONstitutional, then what?
    Turn off the lights in the Supreme Court building?
    Equality is a false god.

Turn off the lights in the Supreme Court building?
    Why wouldn't ruling in the dark or during the daylight hours be viable options?

Yesterday I was reminded that Kennedy is a Supreme Court judge because Robert Bork was not confirmed by the Senate.

Can you imagine the trio of Sclaia, Thomas, and Bork? That would have been one formidable wall of justice and logic.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Jan2017

Enough good ideas here for a SNL skit at least . . .

Quote Originally Posted by tobismom View Post
    Yesterday I was reminded that Kennedy is a Supreme Court judge because Robert Bork was not confirmed by the Senate.

Can you imagine the trio of Sclaia, Thomas, and Bork? That would have been one formidable wall of justice and logic.
    Wow, yeah.
    Bork - even if you may personally disagree in how he went on a case - would have been a constitutional genius . . .
    he would have wrote dissenting opinions that would change peoples minds probably, lol.

An effective solution would be to find out what they are being blackmailed with and expose it publicly to end the blackmail.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast