Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vladimir Putin Supports Texas Secession Movement

Vladimir Putin Supports Texas Secession Movement

VLADIMIR PUTIN SUPPORTS TEXAS SECESSION MOVEMENT

by MICHAEL LUCCHESE
    26 Jun 2015

A report claims the Kremlin is sympathetic to groups agitating for an independent Texas, and has been providing support for the secessionists online.

Nathan Smith, the self-declared “foreign minister” of the Texas Nationalist Movement, a group that wants an independent Texas, has been to numerous conferences in Moscow, where he attracted the attention of Russian media.

The conference Smith attended, the International Russian Conservative Forum, draws in far-right and separatist activists from across the globe. Many of these view Vladimir Putin as a guardian of conservative values despite his ties to the communist KGB and regrets regarding the fall of the Soviet Union. Some even go so far as to call Moscow the “Third Rome.”

The party that organizes the Russian Conservative Forum, Rodinia, works very closely with Vladimir Putin’s United Russia party.

Russian state-run media has also been vocally supportive of secessionist movements across the globe, particularly Scotland, Venice, and Catalonia. Putin has also been a strong supporter of the Eurosceptic movement throughout the European Union, including lending the French National Front, an anti-EU party, $11 million.

read more:
    http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...sion-movement/
    Last edited by jct74; 06-28-2015 at 10:06 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The chickens are coming home to roost. The Grand Chessboard my ass.

Charles de Gaulle wanted to help out Quebec and Montreal as they achieved their independence from Canada and the British Commonwealth.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
    http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.c...libre-feature/

De Gaulle and "Vive le Québec Libre"
    Very rarely in the history of a country can we say that a single individual was instrumental to its preservation: Joan of Arc, Winston Churchill and Abraham Lincoln are examples of such heroism. Charles De Gaulle saved his country, not once, but twice.

On July 24, 1967, during a state visit to Expo '67, General Charles De Gaulle, President of France, and a hero of the twentieth century, proclaimed from the balcony of Montreal's City Hall, a sentence that would change the history of Canada - "Vive le Quebec libre."” By repeating the slogan of a Québec separatist party, De Gaulle provoked a diplomatic incident that resulted in the cancellation of his visit, initiated an incredible campaign of French interference in the domestic affairs of Canada and, above all, lent his worldwide prestige to the Québec independence movement. A year after De Gaulle's visit, René Lévesque founded the Parti Québécois and Canada would never be the same again.
    {DID AN EDIT. GOTO LINK UP ABOVE FOR FULL TEXT.}
    These happy Canadian memories, however, did not deter General De Gaulle in 1967. Since his return to power in France, he had settled the Algerian war, passed a constitution, built the French nuclear bomb, vetoed Britain's entry into the Common Market and withdrawn France's active participation in NATO. Canada was next on the agenda. Arriving by the cruiser Colbert in Québec City on July 23, 1967, De Gaulle was mobbed by enthusiastic crowds as his motorcade made its way to Montreal. The President noticed that some in the throng waved placards with the separatist slogan "Vive le Québec Libre.”"
    De Gaulle was not even scheduled to speak that evening of the 24th but as the people chanted, "we want De Gaulle,"” the President told Mayor Drapeau: "I have to speak to those people who are calling for me."” No one knows to this day if his message was premeditated or whether he was overtaken by the emotion of the day. "Vive le Québec,”" he concluded, and then after a long pause, "libre."” The crowd was silent for an instant, not believing that the General had uttered the fateful phrase. Then they burst into frenzied applause and De Gaulle strode away, confident once again he had made history.

De Gaulle speaking to the crowd at Montréal (CP)
    Prime Minister Pearson went on television to tell De Gaulle that his statements were "unacceptable to the Canadian people.”" The newly appointed Minister of Justice, Pierre Trudeau, asked what the French reaction would be if a Canadian Prime Minister shouted "Brittany to the Bretons?”" After these rebukes, De Gaulle cut short his trip and went home. He was a great man, but no friend of Canada. Madame Vanier realized to her distress that her old friend felt no gratitude for past help. Prior to De Gaulle's celebrated trip, she had sent him a single message: "1940.”"
    Last edited by Aratus; 06-29-2015 at 09:30 PM.

Putin likes to divide his foes whenever possible.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Of course, he does. He's still pissed over Urkaine.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    He's Trollin'..... at every opportunity.

Putin realizes that the most powerful form of propaganda is the truth.

So he never misses an opportunity to tell it the way that it is especially if he thinks that by doing so will hurt the US governments credibility.

Putin supports decreasing the power of the United States.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    IMOHO i feel that ROSS PEROT could have taken TEXAS out of our glorious & mighty UNION had he really wanted to!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAHM9rXjdUo He often had a Lone Star State flag behind him in his videos!

lets be cautious about letting the proverbial fox in the chicken coup. it might become a political brouhaha if a money trail is a guilt.
    Last edited by Aratus; 06-29-2015 at 12:30 AM. Reason: OUR UNION - IT MUST BE PRESERVED (Andrew Johnson's motto circa 1861)

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    Putin supports decreasing the power of the United States.
    Yes. And the US supports the opposite. Decreasing the power and influence of Russia.

So propaganda and counter-propaganda is constantly flying back and forth between the two countries.

So do I, obviously for different reasons. But correct me if i'm wrong, has Russia deployed any troops or armored divisions in Mexico or Canada lately?
    "The Patriarch"

I support Putin's stance against NATO and I support the succession of Texas.

If you didnt see Fridays episode of Vice then I def recommend it. Yes Russia is guilty of propaganda but so is the US very much so.

Since 2013 US is free to use propaganda internally, against its own people:

http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/...-to-americans/

If he really did, he would not let anyone know.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    Yes. And the US supports the opposite. Decreasing the power and influence of Russia.

So propaganda and counter-propaganda is constantly flying back and forth between the two countries.
    Decreasing the power and influence of Russia.
    What America is trying to do is what ur idiotic country has done before in the regions, Balkans, Middle East and u think you fixed up the Balkans? heh heh what the Balkans needs is a small spark to start another conflict.

Your interventions and American influences are nothing but a cancer.

Send 'em lots of gold, Vladimir.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Charles de Gaulle wanted to help out Quebec and Montreal as they achieved their independence from Canada and the British Commonwealth.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
    http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.c...libre-feature/

De Gaulle and "Vive le Québec Libre"
    Very rarely in the history of a country can we say that a single individual was instrumental to its preservation: Joan of Arc, Winston Churchill and Abraham Lincoln are examples of such heroism. Charles De Gaulle saved his country, not once, but twice.

On July 24, 1967, during a state visit to Expo '67, General Charles De Gaulle, President of France, and a hero of the twentieth century, proclaimed from the balcony of Montreal's City Hall, a sentence that would change the history of Canada - "Vive le Quebec libre."” By repeating the slogan of a Québec separatist party, De Gaulle provoked a diplomatic incident that resulted in the cancellation of his visit, initiated an incredible campaign of French interference in the domestic affairs of Canada and, above all, lent his worldwide prestige to the Québec independence movement. A year after De Gaulle's visit, René Lévesque founded the Parti Québécois and Canada would never be the same again.
    Very rarely in the history of a country can we say that a single individual was instrumental to its preservation: Joan of Arc, Winston Churchill and Abraham Lincoln are examples of such heroism. Charles De Gaulle saved his country, not once, but twice. On June 18, 1940, with France collapsing before the Wehrmacht, De Gaulle, then a little known General, refused to accept France's defeat and broadcast a "Call to Honor” from the BBC: "France,"” De Gaulle declared, "has lost a battle, but it has not lost the war.”" Organizing the Free France resistance, De Gaulle's walk down the Champs d'Elysse on the day Paris was liberated is one of the most famous scenes in French history. In 1958, this triumph was repeated when France again called on De Gaulle, then in retirement, to end the war in Algeria and to create the Fifth Republic.
    When De Gaulle arrived in London in June 1940, he was befriended by Colonel and Mme. Georges Vanier, probably the first Canadians he had ever met. George Vanier, later a Governor-General of Canada, was appointed by Prime Minister Mackenzie King to be the official Canadian representative with the French National Committee in London. In 1944, Vanier accompanied De Gaulle to Ottawa, where the Free French leader addressed a large and enthusiastic crowd outside of Parliament, and in 1945, the French leader visited Canada again to obtain Canada's assistance for the reconstruction of France. Vanier and De Gaulle were so close that during a subsequent crisis in the formation of France's post war government, De Gaulle told the Canadian ambassador that if the assembly vote went against him, he would want to go to Canada for a "rest.” Vanier got the Canadian government to quickly reply that it would facilitate any arrangements.
    These happy Canadian memories, however, did not deter General De Gaulle in 1967. Since his return to power in France, he had settled the Algerian war, passed a constitution, built the French nuclear bomb, vetoed Britain's entry into the Common Market and withdrawn France's active participation in NATO. Canada was next on the agenda. Arriving by the cruiser Colbert in Québec City on July 23, 1967, De Gaulle was mobbed by enthusiastic crowds as his motorcade made its way to Montreal. The President noticed that some in the throng waved placards with the separatist slogan "Vive le Québec Libre.”"
    De Gaulle was not even scheduled to speak that evening of the 24th but as the people chanted, "we want De Gaulle,"” the President told Mayor Drapeau: "I have to speak to those people who are calling for me."” No one knows to this day if his message was premeditated or whether he was overtaken by the emotion of the day. "Vive le Québec,”" he concluded, and then after a long pause, "libre."” The crowd was silent for an instant, not believing that the General had uttered the fateful phrase. Then they burst into frenzied applause and De Gaulle strode away, confident once again he had made history.

De Gaulle speaking to the crowd at Montréal (CP)
    Prime Minister Pearson went on television to tell De Gaulle that his statements were "unacceptable to the Canadian people.”" The newly appointed Minister of Justice, Pierre Trudeau, asked what the French reaction would be if a Canadian Prime Minister shouted "Brittany to the Bretons?”" After these rebukes, De Gaulle cut short his trip and went home. He was a great man, but no friend of Canada. Madame Vanier realized to her distress that her old friend felt no gratitude for past help. Prior to De Gaulle's celebrated trip, she had sent him a single message: "1940.”"
    What was the point of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilf View Post
    What was the point of this?
    That every head of state wants every state but his own to be smaller and less powerful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    So do I, obviously for different reasons. But correct me if i'm wrong, has Russia deployed any troops or armored divisions in Mexico or Canada lately?
    If you believe Alex Jones, there are already 100,000 Russian troops in the US now, or was that last year?
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

The point appears to have been to support the right of Francophones for self-determination free from Anglophone domination. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    If you believe Alex Jones, there are already 100,000 Russian troops in the US now, or was that last year?
    and we all know Alex Jones never exaggerates.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    The point appears to have been to support the right of Francophones for self-determination free from Anglophone domination. Hope this helps.
    I was thinking about how this article relates to the thread

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That every head of state wants every state but his own to be smaller and less powerful.
    Ok, it make senses

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    and we all know Alex Jones never exaggerates.
    The answer to 1776 is tangy tangerine.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LibForestPaul

IMOHO i feel that ROSS PEROT could have taken TEXAS out of our glorious & mighty UNION had he really wanted to!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAHM9rXjdUo He often had a Lone Star State flag behind him in his videos!

lets be cautious about letting the proverbial fox in the chicken coup. it might become a political brouhaha if a money trail is a guilt.
    Until TBTB threatened his family.

Quote Originally Posted by ZENemy View Post
    The answer to 1776 is tangy tangerine.
    that made me lol so hard
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    that made me lol so hard
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Wilf... i remember when the college students tore up the cobblestones of the streets of Paris again like a modern
    version of the FRONDE of the 1600s as they brought down Charles De Gaulle's government. He travels to Canada
    and gets Pierre Trudeau upset let alone Elizabeth II as he tries to turn Quebec and Montreal into independent states
    like Monaco and Andorra. Keep in mind he took France 100% out of NATO because of the way SEATO tried to stabilize
    South Vietnam. Again, this is like encouraging Formosans to pull themselves out of Nationalist China. It is history now.
    Do I really trust Putin? Do I think he's preferable over Stalin, yes I do! But he likes to go after his opponents. Then again
    the string of "tinhorns" we propped up from the 1950s onwards not known for respecting anyone's inalienable rights at all!
    Last edited by Aratus; 06-29-2015 at 10:04 PM. Reason: I THINK I LIKE IT JUST THE WAY IT IS. TIS VINTAGE ARATUS GONZO. TRUST ME!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Thanks Sherlock. You guys brahs?

Wilf... i remember when the college students tore up the cobblestones of the streets of Paris again like a modern
    version of the FRONDE of the 1600s as they brought down Charles De Gaulle's government. He travels to Canada
    and gets Pierre Trudeau upset let alone Elizabeth II as he tries to turn Quebec into independent states
    like Monaco and Andorra. Keep in mind he took France 100% out of NATO because of the way SEATO tried to stabilize
    South Vietnam. Again, this is like encouraging Formosans to pull themselves out of Nationalist China. It is history now.
    Do I really trust Putin? Do I think he's preferable over Stalin, yes I do! But he likes to go after his opponents. Then again
    the string of "tinhorns" we propped up from the 1950s onwards not known for respecting anyone's inalienable rights at all!
    1) He was not the prime minster of Canada at that time
    2)I do not consider it a bad thing that Trudeau got upset
    3) I do agree with your statement about world leaders being hypocritical with the issuse of succession
    4) Fixed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast