Thread: Authorities: Anti-vaccine doctor dead in apparent suicide

Authorities: Anti-vaccine doctor dead in apparent suicide

CHIMNEY ROCK, N.C. -- Authorities say Dr. Jeff Bradstreet, who published research based on the medically disproved claim that vaccines cause autism, has been found dead in an apparent suicide in North Carolina.

The Rutherford County Sheriff's Office said in a news release issued this week that Bradstreet died of what appears to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest.

Bradstreet, who was from Braselton, Georgia, was found in the Rocky Broad River in Chimney Rock on June 19. His body was found by a fisherman. The sheriff's department said Tuesday that a handgun was also pulled from the river.

Authorities are still investigating.

Bradstreet ran a clinic in Buford, Georgia. He also owned Creation's Own, a maker of dietary supplements, which he also prescribed.

The Gwinnett Daily Post reports that agents from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, aided by the Georgia Drugs and Narcotics Agency, raided the Bradstreet Wellness Center last week. The FDA did not reveal to the paper why agents had searched Bradstreet's office.
    So he was so distraught after linking vaccines to autism that he shot himself and threw himself into the river

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/authorit...arent-suicide/
    Last edited by Warrior_of_Freedom; 06-28-2015 at 03:52 PM.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This site has too many sub-forums now
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

- Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Seconded.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Seconded.
    Thirded

There should be a subsection devoted to creating new subsections. Plus, all posts should be routinely moved to other subsections to get people in the habit of expecting to not find their posts where they originally found them.

Fourthed?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Thirded

There should be a subsection devoted to creating new subsections. Plus, all posts should be routinely moved to other subsections to get people in the habit of expecting to not find their posts where they originally found them.
    That's pretty much my forum experience summed up. Losing general politics was like having eminent domain take away my home.

- Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Fourthed?
    F. I. F.

Fif'd

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Thirded

There should be a subsection devoted to creating new subsections.
    Maybe we could set up Parallel Universal Subforums. We could have two subforums on every subject and a thread in each on every topic. That way we can be for something and against something at the same time--we can be pro in one thread and con in the parallel thread.

This would give us an important leg up on the establishment politicians. We'll be easily able to straddle the fence on every single issue under the sun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

We just got rid of a bunch of forums a few months ago, haven't you noticed? There was actually a long discussion about this before it happened:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ut-Adjustments

I was saying the same thing as you and hoping for more people to come into the thread to back up my position. As it turned out we still got rid of at least 5 forums and significantly reduced the length of the index page, which was getting to be way too long. I do think we could probably get rid of a few more, such as "Austrian Economics / Economic Theory", but the situation is a lot better than it used to be and not really a big problem anymore. If you think it's still a big problem though the thread linked above is still open or you could could post a new thread is Site Feedback. Bryan reads everything there.

Really though the number of forums is not that big of a deal as long as you use New Posts / Today's Posts to keep up the latest posts instead of trying to navigate from forum to forum.

Way to many. I'm not sure if the owner adresses feedback. I think 2 main rooms is all you need. And then maybe some state sub forums.

1. Rand and Ron Paul

2. Current News (Other)

That would really heat the place up.

The current state is very slow. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Definitely need a conspiracy section too.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul4Prez2012 View Post
    Way to many. I'm not sure if the owner adresses feedback.
    Bryan replies to most of the threads in the Site Feedback forum, in addition to reading every post.

I think 2 main rooms is all you need. And then maybe some state sub forums.

1. Rand and Ron Paul

2. Current News (Other)

That would really heat the place up.

The current state is very slow. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    I agree with you that splitting up into too many forums creates a dead vibe and sucks away positive energy. I made that point several times in the 2015 Forum Layout Adjustments thread actually. And when we did finally incorporate some of the suggestions in that thread to reduce the number of forums, the level of posting activity at RPF seemed to increase noticeably. But I don't think we should cut back the number of forums that drastically as you suggest. Most of them that we have now I would probably keep, but there are a few we could get rid of still.

Hot Topics is the conspiracy section.

That's pretty much my forum experience summed up. Losing general politics was like having eminent domain take away my home.
    General Politics was renamed to U.S. Political News. It's pretty much the same otherwise, although I think it should probably just be named "U.S. Politics".

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    General Politics was renamed to U.S. Political News. It's pretty much the same otherwise, although I think it should probably just be named "U.S. Politics".
    But I was under the impression that anything outside of the U.S. is not welcome in U.S. Political News, therefore it's not a true General Politics. It's split into that and world affairs now.

- Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul4Prez2012 View Post
    Hot Topics.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Hot Topics.
    Hot topics, the place topics go to die

- Edward R. Murrow

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hot topics, the place topics go to die
    For like a year and a half that was the only forum I posted in.

On topic... who the $#@! commits suicide by gunshot wound to the chest? That's up there with hari kari.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    For like a year and a half that was the only forum I posted in.

On topic... who the $#@! commits suicide by gunshot wound to the chest? That's up there with hari kari.
    Agreed. Two to the back of the head is SOP I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    Agreed. Two to the back of the head is SOP I thought.
    While handcuffed.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

This site has Sub-forums? I thought that It just had 1 big forum: the "New Posts" forum.
    If you wanted some sort of Ideological purity, you'll get none of that from me.

"Ah, the good old apparent suicide trick, I see." -- Maxwell Smart