Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Church of our Lord vs homosexuality--not a politically correct opinion, but still truth.

The Church of our Lord vs homosexuality--not a politically correct opinion, but still truth.

With all of the hoopla, promotion and celebration of homosexuality across this country--along with the White House lit up in rainbow colors is indeed a sign of the times we're now living in biblically and those which our Lord spoke of.

While I am all for the rights and freedoms of individuals to live as they choose in peace, still--biblically--a country gone wild in support of what God calls an "abomination" that will cause eternal death if not repented of is indeed a sign of the days and times we're living in.

The real blatant fact that this country has indeed turned it's back on God is when we see the White House which stands representative and a symbol of the people of this nation as a whole in celebration of perversion and ungodliness--lit up in the colors of the rainbow.

Speaking in terms of a nation that has abandoned God and His ways--there could be no greater sign than this. What I'm seeing spiritually now are signs greater than ever before in the history of this nation and the judgment being brought down upon a people gone astray from their core values and principles that once gave us prosperity and power over all nations--now turned to spiritual ruble as the dust settles from those have sold this nation out and into economic chaos, perversion being left powerless by our enemies who now own us.

911 was a wake up call and a warning, but they have not returned to God, but strayed even further from His truth sending this country spiraling downward towards a total collapse economically, morally and spiritually. This has already all been written by the prophets and told what would become of this nation as a result of their actions.

There stands the remains of a house built on a hill and a symbol of what this nation now stands for and those who inhabit it today. Time is running out for those with eyes to see and ears to hear--judgment is already upon us. May God have mercy on us all.
    Last edited by Terry1; 06-28-2015 at 07:00 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Calling Evil Good and Good Evil

"A tsunami of perversion and all manner of wicked sin is headed toward this nation. You've only yet seen the rumblings of what the enemy has planned. For many in your nation have called good evil and called evil good. Many in this nation have not believed you will reap what you sow.

"You have sown iniquity—for decades—and you have taken the hand of perversion. You have walked in step with abominations rather than resisting the temptations to deny my Word and my Son. The perversion in this land will increase and increase and increase.

"There will come a day when morality is no longer merely relative but is persecuted. There will come a day when evil is considered good and good is considered evil. When that day comes, those who are hidden in the shadow of My wings will be insulated from the abominations around them.

"I will raise up the likes of Abraham and Moses to deliver the righteous out of the hand of the wicked in that day. I will shield those who run into my Name. But no longer look and no longer think that you will turn the tide by your prayers alone. These things must be so. I warn you now to fear not, but to ready your hearts. Buy your oil. Be ready for My coming."

Ezekiel 17 King James Version (KJV)17 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
    2 Son of man, put forth a riddle, and speak a parable unto the house of Israel;
    3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; A great eagle with great wings, longwinged, full of feathers, which had divers colours, came unto Lebanon, and took the highest branch of the cedar:
    4 He cropped off the top of his young twigs, and carried it into a land of traffick; he set it in a city of merchants.
    5 He took also of the seed of the land, and planted it in a fruitful field; he placed it by great waters, and set it as a willow tree.
    6 And it grew, and became a spreading vine of low stature, whose branches turned toward him, and the roots thereof were under him: so it became a vine, and brought forth branches, and shot forth sprigs.
    7 There was also another great eagle with great wings and many feathers: and, behold, this vine did bend her roots toward him, and shot forth her branches toward him, that he might water it by the furrows of her plantation.
    8 It was planted in a good soil by great waters, that it might bring forth branches, and that it might bear fruit, that it might be a goodly vine.
    9 Say thou, Thus saith the Lord God; Shall it prosper? shall he not pull up the roots thereof, and cut off the fruit thereof, that it wither? it shall wither in all the leaves of her spring, even without great power or many people to pluck it up by the roots thereof.
    10 Yea, behold, being planted, shall it prosper? shall it not utterly wither, when the east wind toucheth it? it shall wither in the furrows where it grew.
    11 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
    12 Say now to the rebellious house, Know ye not what these things mean? tell them, Behold, the king of Babylon is come to Jerusalem, and hath taken the king thereof, and the princes thereof, and led them with him to Babylon;
    13 And hath taken of the king's seed, and made a covenant with him, and hath taken an oath of him: he hath also taken the mighty of the land:
    14 That the kingdom might be base, that it might not lift itself up, but that by keeping of his covenant it might stand.
    15 But he rebelled against him in sending his ambassadors into Egypt, that they might give him horses and much people. Shall he prosper? shall he escape that doeth such things? or shall he break the covenant, and be delivered?
    16 As I live, saith the Lord God, surely in the place where the king dwelleth that made him king, whose oath he despised, and whose covenant he brake, even with him in the midst of Babylon he shall die.
    17 Neither shall Pharaoh with his mighty army and great company make for him in the war, by casting up mounts, and building forts, to cut off many persons:
    18 Seeing he despised the oath by breaking the covenant, when, lo, he had given his hand, and hath done all these things, he shall not escape.
    19 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; As I live, surely mine oath that he hath despised, and my covenant that he hath broken, even it will I recompense upon his own head.
    20 And I will spread my net upon him, and he shall be taken in my snare, and I will bring him to Babylon, and will plead with him there for his trespass that he hath trespassed against me.
    21 And all his fugitives with all his bands shall fall by the sword, and they that remain shall be scattered toward all winds: and ye shall know that I the Lord have spoken it.
    22 Thus saith the Lord God; I will also take of the highest branch of the high cedar, and will set it; I will crop off from the top of his young twigs a tender one, and will plant it upon an high mountain and eminent:
    23 In the mountain of the height of Israel will I plant it: and it shall bring forth boughs, and bear fruit, and be a goodly cedar: and under it shall dwell all fowl of every wing; in the shadow of the branches thereof shall they dwell.
    24 And all the trees of the field shall know that I the Lord have brought down the high tree, have exalted the low tree, have dried up the green tree, and have made the dry tree to flourish: I the Lord have spoken and have done it.

The world is close to chaos......sadly
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

The seeds of this were planted nearly 2 centuries ago. There was a reason why David Steele, Robert Lusk, William McKinley, William Wylie and Nathan Johnston broke away from the RPCNA in 1840 over the cessation of the prohibitions on occasional hearing and voluntary associations. As St. Paul stated so clearly in 1 Corinthians 15:33, "Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners."

There can not, nor should there ever be unity between churches that celebrate sin and those whom oppose it. This so-called American government does not represent the Christian faith, and the only answer to this is principled political dissent. A godless magistrate has no legitimate right to compel the church to do anything unlawful, and the faithful are all bound to full resistance on this point.

On a related note, the Roman Catholic Church should be ashamed of itself for not compelling obedience to the faith out of justices Kennedy and Sotomayor. Similarly, it should be pretty clear now that even the so-called dissent of Justice Roberts should be taken with a MASSIVE grain of salt, given his extreme hostility towards our economic liberties and our right not to be governed by tyrants.
    Last edited by hells_unicorn; 06-28-2015 at 01:22 PM.

Definitely the truth is not politically correct.

But the real truth right now, if we're to be true to what's in the text is that we're waaaaay beyond some kind of "turning point". We are not at the "warning" stage. This country has been warned, warned, and warned again. They don't care.

Jesus talked about Noah's time and Sodom and Gomorrah's time. THAT's where we are at. I mean the RAINBOW WAS A SYMBOL AFTER THE FLOOD TO EXPRESS GOD'S COVENANT WITH NOAH, for God's sake. And now it's a symbol of PRIDE! Which the bible ALSO calls an abomination?! And it's cloaking the White House?! It might as well be a bullseye from God's perspective.

I'm all for people being up in arms about this, but we all should have been more vocal all along this journey when it mattered. We aren't in "Hey, guys this just might piss off God" stage. We're in RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN! stage.

REVELATION 18 4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. 5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. 6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double. 7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. 8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
    But of course, this country is so far from God the people saying these things look like they are insane:

But, yeah, that.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    The seeds of this were planted nearly 2 centuries ago. There was a reason why David Steele, Robert Lusk, William McKinley, William Wylie and Nathan Johnston broke away from the RPCNA in 1840 over the cessation of the prohibitions on occasional hearing and voluntary associations. As St. Paul stated so clearly in 1 Corinthians 15:33, "Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners."

There can not, nor should there ever be unity between churches that celebrate sin and those whom oppose it. This so-called American government does not represent the Christian faith, and the only answer to this is principled political dissent. A godless magistrate has no legitimate right to compel the church to do anything unlawful, and the faithful are all bound to full resistance on this point.

On a related note, the Roman Catholic Church should be ashamed of itself for not compelling obedience to the faith out of justices Kennedy and Sotomayor.
    Similarly, it should be pretty clear now that even the so-called dissent of Justice Roberts should be taken with a MASSIVE grain of salt, given his extreme hostility towards our economic liberties and our right not to be governed by tyrants.
    Sadly, the FedGov in particular is so systematically secular and purged of objective morality that the RCC couldn't compel those justices to do anything. Excommunication is in order though, IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Sadly, the FedGov in particular is so systematically secular and purged of objective morality that the RCC couldn't compel those justices to do anything. Excommunication is in order though, IMHO.
    Mark my words, if I know that Jesuit rat that occupies the Bishopric of Rome like I think I do, he will do nothing of the sort. Rome has made a habit of only going after select targets (often these targets are worthy of excommunication) for the purposes of appearances rather than trying to inflict a real discipline on all of its affiliates. This guy seems more concerned about climate change and other nothing issues to be bothered with whether or not Christian doctrine is actually being defended.

If nothing else, I have no regrets about cutting ties with the RCC 6 years ago.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

On a related note, the Roman Catholic Church should be ashamed of itself for not compelling obedience to the faith out of justices Kennedy and Sotomayor. Similarly, it should be pretty clear now that even the so-called dissent of Justice Roberts should be taken with a MASSIVE grain of salt, given his extreme hostility towards our economic liberties and our right not to be governed by tyrants.
    We know that there are all types of "Catholics"--some who put their faith first and others their politics. Sometimes I do wonder how they're able to sleep at night--then I remember their agenda- power and a pay check. At some point--everyone of faith comes to the point where they have to make that hard choice--sadly--theirs was the wrong one.

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Definitely the truth is not politically correct.

But the real truth right now, if we're to be true to what's in the text is that we're waaaaay beyond some kind of "turning point". We are not at the "warning" stage. This country has been warned, warned, and warned again. They don't care.

Jesus talked about Noah's time and Sodom and Gomorrah's time. THAT's where we are at. I mean the RAINBOW WAS A SYMBOL AFTER THE FLOOD TO EXPRESS GOD'S COVENANT WITH NOAH, for God's sake. And now it's a symbol of PRIDE! Which the bible ALSO calls an abomination?! And it's cloaking the White House?! It might as well be a bullseye from God's perspective.

I'm all for people being up in arms about this, but we all should have been more vocal all along this journey when it mattered. We aren't in "Hey, guys this just might piss off God" stage. We're in RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN! stage.

But of course, this country is so far from God the people saying these things look like they are insane:

But, yeah, that.
    We've all read it, believed it--seen it coming and expected it at some point--but the real shocker to me was when I saw what the Obama's did when they literally spit in the face of God--symbolically shaking their fists in His face by lighting up that House that used to stand for God and country--representative of the people of this nation in support of perversion and ungodliness. It's one thing to know it, but it's entirely another thing to actually see it confirmed and prophecy being fulfilled before our very eyes.

For me--it was literally a jaw-dropping experience as I gasped in awe of seeing Gods word being fulfilled before my very eyes at the very core of our government. I almost couldn't believe what I was seeing, thinking it had to be some kind of joke--but no--it was real and absolutely unbelievable.
    Last edited by Terry1; 06-29-2015 at 03:48 AM.

Genesis 9: 12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: 13I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. 14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: 15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. 16And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. 17And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.

Look what the leaders of this country have done with a symbol and sign of God's covenant and His promise. Fasten your spiritual seat belts and get ready for the ride--it's coming and it won't be long now.

Genesis 19:4
    But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:
    5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.
    6 And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,

7 And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.
    8 Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

24 Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven;

Hasn't there been people been saying "The End is Nigh!!" since... the beginning?
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 06-29-2015 at 04:40 AM.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Haven't religious people been saying "The End is Nigh!!" since... the beginning?
    Yes, and it's always been true.

Also, I don't think it's just religious people that do that.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Hasn't there been people been saying "The End is Nigh!!" since... the beginning?
    Jesus also told us that we'd know by the signs of the times we're living in and how close that is. The level of depravity is accelerating along with knowledge via the internet. When the White House lit itself up in celebration of perversion, depravity and what God calls an "abomination" is a HUGE SIGN--not a small thing that depravity is reaching that pinnacle and time frame where we can expect devastating chaos to ensure shortly.

Just looking to the current political and economic events of late--China's run on gold, Greece's financial collapse starting a global chain reaction economically and now the Jade Helm's operation in full swing with the government silencing the governors of Texas and the economists. They've all been herded so to speak and threatened into silence. This is not a drill or training exercise this time--it's real and happening at a very fast pace now. I fear it's only a matter of months now before what happens in this country makes 2008's economic catastrophe look like a gentle rain storm compared to the hurricane and tsunami headed our way. I would have never said this a couple weeks ago--not until I saw the White House lit up like a rainbow--spitting in the face of God almighty.

Trust me on this one---the government does not want the people to be prepared for what's to come. They want to keep them oblivious up until the very last moment.
    Last edited by Terry1; 06-29-2015 at 05:07 AM.

Daniel 12:

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book, even to the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.”

5 Then I, Daniel, looked; and behold, there stood two others, the one on this side of the bank of the river and the other on that side of the bank of the river.
    6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, who was upon the waters of the river, “How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?”
    7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, who was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and swore by Him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and a half; and when he shall have accomplished scattering the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
    8 And I heard, but I understood not. Then said I, “O my lord, what shall be the end of these things?”
    9 And he said, “Go thy way, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
    10 Many shall be purified and made white and tried, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.
    11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
    12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
    13 But go thou thy way till the end be; for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.”

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry1 View Post
    We know that there are all types of "Catholics"--some who put their faith first and others their politics. Sometimes I do wonder how they're able to sleep at night--then I remember their agenda- power and a pay check. At some point--everyone of faith comes to the point where they have to make that hard choice--sadly--theirs was the wrong one.
    My issue here isn't the individual variations in degrees of faith and practice among Roman affiliates, my issue is the institutional corruption and weakness that allows this sort of nonsense. Church governments do have a right to threaten members of their congregation in magistrate positions with excommunication if they stand against the faith.

The sad thing is, this isn't an issue of church doctrine or practice, but a matter of simple "light of nature" that even the most heterodox of thinkers can understand via simple inquiry. Nations that oppose the procreation of future generations are generations bent on their own suicide.

Jesus also told us that we'd know by the signs of the times we're living in and how close that is. The level of depravity is accelerating along with knowledge via the internet. When the White House lit itself up in celebration of perversion, depravity and what God calls an "abomination" is a HUGE SIGN--not a small thing that depravity is reaching that pinnacle and time frame where we can expect devastating chaos to ensure shortly.

Just looking to the current political and economic events of late--China's run on gold, Greece's financial collapse starting a global chain reaction economically and now the Jade Helm's operation in full swing with the government silencing the governors of Texas and the economists. They've all been herded so to speak and threatened into silence. This is not a drill or training exercise this time--it's real and happening at a very fast pace now. I fear it's only a matter of months now before what happens in this country makes 2008's economic catastrophe look like a gentle rain storm compared to the hurricane and tsunami headed our way. I would have never said this a couple weeks ago--not until I saw the White House lit up like a rainbow--spitting in the face of God almighty.

Trust me on this one---the government does not want the people to be prepared for what's to come. They want to keep them oblivious up until the very last moment.
    I hear what you're saying but people have been saying the same thing for centuries if not millennia.

"His judgment cometh and that right soon" -- Sirach 21:5 (Apocrypha)

I get the same feeling if I spend too much time in RPF's lol
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.

I hear what you're saying but people have been saying the same thing for centuries if not millennia.

Reminds me of the hysterical "pre-trib" millenialist folks predicting the Second Coming and TEOTWAKI at Y2K. lulz
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I hear what you're saying too, but one thing for sure is that we know it's coming and the signs were spoken of which have never resembled any time before since Sodom and Gomorrah. When was the last time you seen and heard of the White House lighting itself up in celebration of homosexuality that represents a nation of individuals with differing and diverse beliefs? There's unprecedented stuff happening in our time here today that hasn't happened since Sodom and Gomorrah--factomundo.

Yes, I know there's been other unprecedented happenings, but nothing of this magnitude--which all begs the question--when--not if or maybe, but when and how much worse can it get at this point? Maybe when the Supreme Court legalizes sodomizing anything that makes their peckers stand up--we're not that far from it believe it or not.

Reminds me of the hysterical "pre-trib" millenialist folks predicting the Second Coming and TEOTWAKI at Y2K. lulz

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    lol

Reminds me of Robert Tilton

1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.

You'll all believe me when free internet porn becomes a thing of the past.

hb: "WTF--Terry was riiiiiiiiight!"

I don't think the end of days is knocking at our door here, although I'd guess that it is likely that America will soon come to ruin and be replaced by a nation puts God above democratic socialism and arbitrary judicial fiat. You can't maintain a nation that isn't replacing itself.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    LMFAO!!! The Van Impe folks are like parodies of every cheesy, godawful televangelist begging for money and selling fear/phoney gospel evarr.

You'll all believe me when free internet porn becomes a thing of the past.

hb: "WTF--Terry was riiiiiiiiight!"
    lol If you know your Relativity theory and combine it with what we (don't) understand about the second coming, living in fear becomes a pointless, unorthodox exercise. Take that time you spend living in fear and spend it reading scripture or going to vespers or something. ~hugs~

I don't think the end of days is knocking at our door here, although I'd guess that it is likely that America will soon come to ruin and be replaced by a nation puts God above democratic socialism and arbitrary judicial fiat. You can't maintain a nation that isn't replacing itself.
    Of course you don't. What benefit is there to preaching judgement?

Tell me. What laws exist exactly that America has yet to break? How long do you think God will let this nation kick the can down the road now that they've broken them all. I was saying to myself Friday that now that SCOTUS passed gay marriage every day this country was allowed to stand was a miracle of mercy. I forgot of course that joke of a court had one more day left to do evil. And what did they do on Monday? They upheld cruel and unusual punishment with their death penalty ruling and they furthered the abortion agenda by blocking Texas' attempts to limit it.

Read Revelation 18:8 that I posted above. "Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, mourning, and famine."

That's us. There isn't any way anyone can interpret Babylon to be anyone else other than America. Even a layman could see the parallels. If you do reject that interpretation you probably live in America and are like Hells_Unicorn here in denial.

Still, everyone is oblivious, and mocking even (also prophesied). I pray though, even for the blind like Hells_Unicorn that all of you are saved from this horror. My thoughts have been dark of late. I'm left with the sad reality that likely many who die in this judgement of fire will be lucky compared to those who will wish for death in the days to come.

All this talk about "ending marriage licenses" and everyone who is up in arms about this decision after the fact is too little too late. You're polishing brass on the Titanic. Gay marriage was a just judgement of God on this country.

Now SCOTUS has gone home. Beware of Tuesday (today). In Greece Tuesday is considered bad luck. 9/11 happened on a Tuesday. 13 is also considered bad luck. Today is 13 Tammuz on the Hebrew calendar. However Tuesday in Jewish folklore is considered good luck because in Genesis only on Tuesday and Friday does it say "it was good" twice. What does that tell you in relation to the judgement against Babylon if you've even studied it? Tuesday is also named for "Tiw" the Norse god of war and law. Equated also with Mars (the French say "Mardi") the god of war and agriculture. Who is the "Husbandman"?

Anyway, warnings aside, Christians at this point certainly shouldn't be in the business of consoling people. You should be using what time you have left to pray and get right with the Lord.

I hate throwing out dates, especially TOMORROW, but I don't know what else to tell any of you. Maybe God will be merciful and give us some more time to repent but I seriously don't know how patient exactly we expect Him to be at this point. There isn't any prophecy left to fulfill. The only thing left is the sixth seal. There isn't anything left for the government of the U.S. to officially do. SCOTUS is done and Obama signed TPP on the last day of SCOTUS (yesterday) so your Constitution is gone too.

May Christ, his heavenly angels, and the Holy Spirit watch over you all.

Just look at what the world is concerned about.

Same thing most people on this forum are concerned about. Mammon.

Oh, deary, deary, what about those Asian stocks, what about that Greek debt! The stock market will implode! People will be out of jobs! Hyperinflation! Bank runs! Oh, my! Better own some gold!

On the last day of course mankind will be thinking about God, just not the right one. But while they're wondering what they did to upset the god of money, they've completely missed what they've done to upset the God of creation.

The opening of the sixth seal will be a reality check of biblical proportions.

Literally.

LMFAO!!! The Van Impe folks are like parodies of every cheesy, godawful televangelist begging for money and selling fear/phoney gospel evarr.
    A lot of these T.V. evangelists are doing the body of Christ more harm than good because many of them don't understand and can't rightly divide the word of God without adding their own spin. I don't buy into any of that either, but at the same time--many of them are drawing people to the Lord as well--no matter what denomination and I firmly believe that also, being that all Christians see through the glass darkly and always will. God draws people to Him through all kinds of different events, circumstances and people--not just through EOC, RC or Protestantism. There's true Christians in all of them and I also firmly believe that as well.

I fly by my own spiritual pants so to speak--I've learned that you can't trust anyone to lead you to anything without first having the Holy Spirit to lead one first. I don't grab onto anyone's spiritual shirt tail these days because most of the time, there's always something there that doesn't fit with my understanding of what I know. I feel like I'm better off alone with God than together with some church teaching and practicing doctrinal crap I know can't be justified in the word of God with any success.

I fear God and what He can do, which is said to be the beginning of wisdom. One thing I've learned is that the rain falls on the just and the unjust for God's own reasons and that's why when the $#@! storm hits, a lot of people who aren't firmly grounded in the word with faith will fall when tested and it's coming--that I have no doubt. So you're right--we need to just stand firm and be ready whenever it does hit us and it will because there won't be anywhere to run or hide when it does. When I saw the White House lit up in rainbow colors celebrating homosexuality is when it became clear to me that it ain't far off either! Signs---Jesus told us to watch for the signs.

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Of course you don't. What benefit is there to preaching judgement?
    I don't what? If you mean me not thinking that the fulfillment of the Eschaton is coming this year, that's primarily because Dispensational Premillennialism is a pile of excrement spewed directly out of Satan's mouth. It's no coincidence that America started degenerating into an empire soon after Cyrus I. Scofield began pedaling his counterfeit bible.

Tell me. What laws exist exactly that America has yet to break? How long do you think God will let this nation kick the can down the road now that they've broken them all. I was saying to myself Friday that now that SCOTUS passed gay marriage every day this country was allowed to stand was a miracle of mercy. I forgot of course that joke of a court had one more day left to do evil. And what did they do on Monday? They upheld cruel and unusual punishment with their death penalty ruling and they furthered the abortion agenda by blocking Texas' attempts to limit it.
    You're preaching to the choir here, I'm not sure what point you are trying to make here apart from telling me things that I already know.

Read Revelation 18:8 that I posted above. "Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, mourning, and famine."

That's us. There isn't any way anyone can interpret Babylon to be anyone else other than America. Even a layman could see the parallels. If you do reject that interpretation you probably live in America and are like Hells_Unicorn here in denial.
    A man who brags that he is the only true Christian on the planet and yet takes a pagan wife and expects his marriage to succeed has little place lecturing anyone on the topic of who is suffering from an American version of Christianity.

Still, everyone is oblivious, and mocking even (also prophesied). I pray though, even for the blind like Hells_Unicorn that all of you are saved from this horror. My thoughts have been dark of late. I'm left with the sad reality that likely many who die in this judgement of fire will be lucky compared to those who will wish for death in the days to come.
    Fanatics tend to have dark thoughts and they tend to read prophecy through the eyes of the daily newspaper and mistaking it with the Bible. I also pray, primarily that you'll find your common sense.

Now SCOTUS has gone home. Beware of Tuesday (today). In Greece Tuesday is considered bad luck. 9/11 happened on a Tuesday. 13 is also considered bad luck. Today is 13 Tammuz on the Hebrew calendar. However Tuesday in Jewish folklore is considered good luck because in Genesis only on Tuesday and Friday does it say "it was good" twice. What does that tell you in relation to the judgement against Babylon if you've even studied it? Tuesday is also named for "Tiw" the Norse god of war and law. Equated also with Mars (the French say "Mardi") the god of war and agriculture. Who is the "Husbandman"?
    You're getting really close to Harold Camping territory with all of this numerological gibberish. Contrary to what you may think, allowing yourself to be tossed to and fro by this stuff is in the same realm as astrology, and disseminating it is not a good idea.

Anyway, warnings aside, Christians at this point certainly shouldn't be in the business of consoling people. You should be using what time you have left to pray and get right with the Lord.
    I do that every day, I don't need some abominable news story to inspire what is expected of every Christian. You might want to take some of your own advice, because people who misrepresent prophecy are not right with the Lord.

I hate throwing out dates, especially TOMORROW, but I don't know what else to tell any of you.
    There have been people claiming that the world was going to end in their lifetimes in America since the early 19th century, and they have all been wrong primarily because they read the bible the way you do. I am going to be bold and make a prediction based on my understanding of scripture and assert that the fulfillment of the Eschaton will not come in either of our lifetimes. The end of America may be just around the bend, but that has no bearing on the finality of what is taught in Revelation.

Maybe God will be merciful and give us some more time to repent but I seriously don't know how patient exactly we expect Him to be at this point. There isn't any prophecy left to fulfill. The only thing left is the sixth seal. There isn't anything left for the government of the U.S. to officially do. SCOTUS is done and Obama signed TPP on the last day of SCOTUS (yesterday) so your Constitution is gone too.
    And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I am not a proponent of Premillennialism or of Independent theology. There are few forms of blasphemy more repulsive than people who subject God's prophecy to the idea that America is the center of the universe. I thank God that I was never subjected to such insanity, and I pray that less people will be swallowed up by it.
    Last edited by hells_unicorn; 06-30-2015 at 08:15 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast