Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mysterious Death: Body of Doctor Who Linked Vaccines To Autism Found Floating in River

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Isn't this way too convenient for the official story line ?
    A Convenience theory.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    For the sake of facts, it does appear that S&Ws have been known to double tap on their own. It seems to be related to the cylinder stop malfunctioning.
    http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...w-double-taps/

Having said that, I don't believe that he shot himself. Mainly the recoil alone would have caused him to miss on the second shot.
    The gun did not do that. Yes, the recoil did help. But she had to maintain pressure on the trigger for that to happen. She had to keep her finger on the trigger and fairly stiff.

And the only way the recoil can cause the gun to move enough against a stiff trigger finger to go off again is if the recoil also causes the gun to move. A gun which is on target and then moves, naturally, is no longer on target. How obvious is that?

Also, a .38 is not a .50. Not hardly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would be interested in knowing the make of the revolver that is in question.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Shooting yourself in the chest and dumping your own body in a river sounds like a pretty bizarre method of committing suicide, I wonder why "deputies" would fish a body out of a river, see a GSW to the chest, come to the conclusion of "suicide?" Sounds improbable at best. Some major part of the story has clearly not been released.

As to the other one, now, I'm no conspiracy theorist, but I am to some degree a firearm expert. Double action revolvers do NOT double fire. A semiauto may have worn down it's sear and gone cyclic, but for a revolver this is blatantly 1000% impossible. Can not happen. The finger draw necessary to discharge a double action revolver is significant. In order to shoot himself twice in the head, he would have had to deliberately pull the trigger the second time. VERY deliberately. Firing a revolver in double action is no fluke. Much greater pull pressures and pull length. There is no such thing as a double firing revolver.

Well, clarification. The S&W .500 was known for the shell slamming the backplate hard enough to re-cock the revolver. The Smith .500 was occasionally known to mimic a double-fire, but that was a special case. Sure as hell no .38 is going to do that.

Surprise...no not here.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    You don't even understand how the gun works. To fire a double action revolver twice, you have to fire it once, release the trigger, and then pull it again.
    No, I'm not a gun person. It was his son Eric who said if you keep squeezing on the trigger it would keep on shooting. His wife believes (based on the coroner's report and having worked in the medical field) that the first shot was not fatal, and he fired again under his own power. This seems more plausible than an inadvertent fire, especially since he wouldn't have needed to cock it to fire the second shot.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Shooting yourself in the chest and dumping your own body in a river sounds like a pretty bizarre method of committing suicide, I wonder why "deputies" would fish a body out of a river, see a GSW to the chest, come to the conclusion of "suicide?" Sounds improbable at best. Some major part of the story has clearly not been released.

As to the other one, now, I'm no conspiracy theorist, but I am to some degree a firearm expert. Double action revolvers do NOT double fire. A semiauto may have worn down it's sear and gone cyclic, but for a revolver this is blatantly 1000% impossible. Can not happen. The finger draw necessary to discharge a double action revolver is significant. In order to shoot himself twice in the head, he would have had to deliberately pull the trigger the second time. VERY deliberately. Firing a revolver in double action is no fluke. Much greater pull pressures and pull length. There is no such thing as a double firing revolver.

Well, clarification. The S&W .500 was known for the shell slamming the backplate hard enough to re-cock the revolver. The Smith .500 was occasionally known to mimic a double-fire, but that was a special case. Sure as hell no .38 is going to do that.
    Gun was recovered at the scene. They don't say but maybe there was gunshot residue on his hand.

This whole thing seems a little suspicious but I'm not jumping to conclusions.

Multiple law enforcement officials said the U.S. Food and Drug Administration searched Bradstreet Wellness Center last week.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For the sake of facts, it does appear that S&Ws have been known to double tap on their own. It seems to be related to the cylinder stop malfunctioning.
    http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...w-double-taps/

Having said that, I don't believe that he shot himself. Mainly the recoil alone would have caused him to miss on the second shot.
    Ya the second shot looked like it was off by a full 90 degrees...
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    What was the weapon exactly. I have handled many firearms and would like to know of such weapon. I know some semi-automatic that have a lighter trigger pull, but double fire, I am not familiar.
    I dunno , but I will take one of those .

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post

Yeah , I would like to know how a deputy pulls a body out of a river , sees a gunshot to the chest and knows it is self inflicted.

Just for a reference, despite the name "River", Rocky River is currently running 1.2 to 3.48 feet deep. More "rocky" than "river". http://waterdata.usgs.gov/NC/nwis/cu...no_station_nm=

http://www.ashevilleguidebook.com/wn...imney_rock.htm

Just to cover the image of a rushing river and a body being tossed into it and washed downstream. The Hudson River or the Mighty Mississippi it ain't. You could shoot yourself along the banks and topple into the stream.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-28-2015 at 10:19 PM.

I would be interested in knowing the make of the revolver that is in question.
    Well you aren't going to find out.

Then the manufacturer could sue whoever lied about whether it could possibly double fire or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Big Pharma's secret hit squad strikes again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12