Thread: An idea for a Rand Paul commercial to get youth vote

An idea for a Rand Paul commercial to get youth vote

Beavis and Butthead, Bill and Hillary: Huh, Heh, Huh, Heh,Huh,Heh, Huh, Heh, Huh,Heh,Huh

Butthead: Let's blow up a country! Huh Huh Huh

Beavis: What for? Heh heh heh

Butthead: Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I don't know. Huh Huh Huh

Beavis: What country? Heh Heh heh

Butthead: Ughhhhhhhhhhhh, Iraq! Huh Huh Huh

(Later on)

Reporter: President Butthead, Vice President Beavis, Hillary, and Bill given that there are no WMDs in Iraq why are we still there?

Butthead: Uhhhhhhhhh, stay the course! Huh Huh Huh

Beavis: Course! Heh Heh Heh

Bill: Heh Heh Heh!
    Hillary: Let's blow up another country!! Huh huh huh!

I'm Rand Paul and I approve this message!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand has already done enough to win the youth vote. Needs to focus on getting the big voting blocks now. Even if this were an effective ad, it would probably result in a net loss in votes.

Cool grassroots idea. It would be nice if people in the forum consider it and just do it.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Rand has already done enough to win the youth vote against almost all mainstrem canidates . Needs to focus on getting the big voting blocks now. Even if this were an effective ad, it would probably result in a net loss in votes.
    Fixed

Hate to say it, but there is no youth vote. The youth don't vote.

hxtp://www.ryot.org/5-things-millennials-know-sen-rand-paul/936478

I would target any electorate that your competitors attack. Every neg article needs 3 positive articles, we need everyone to vote for Paul. I just wish I could get some Paul 16' gear. Every thing i see just says RAND, I know he is trying to make his own name, but when you tell people you are a Team RAND republican they think you are some ayn rand libertarian ideologue. I never got that impression from people when I told them I was a Ron Paul Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Rand has already done enough to win the youth vote. Needs to focus on getting the big voting blocks now. Even if this were an effective ad, it would probably result in a net loss in votes.
    That's a laugh. The millennial vote is going to Bernie Sanders.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ2 View Post
    Hate to say it, but there is no youth vote. The youth don't vote.
    Some do. And they make really stupid decisions mostly.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The plan is to make Hillary into a stronger candidate, the narrative was that if she doesn't run a progressive campaign then the millennials wont vote for her so they are pushing Bernie Sanders in there to get millennials involved in the election just long enough for Hillary to evolve, so they can have a gender election, its honestly their best strategy to get every woman out to vote for Hillary. They wanna make Hillary the next Obama, get people out to vote who are proud to vote for the *first* woman president.

I think we need to come up with a good strategy that can beat it. The best plan I can think of is by somehow pointing out this fact to people in some non confrontational way that would seem unbiased, non interventionist in nature and optimally with sarcasm and or humor. You need to tell the millennials that these people are being disingenuous by offering you free stuff and then taxing the same people into poverty to pay for it. You need to get the people to stop eating their own brain before they get to the cream filling part of the brain that stops them from hearing you.

The only way to beat the democrats at this point would be to shed political wings, cut them off and become human again. When you are not a politician anymore people will see you as one of them versus all of the other politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The plan is to make Hillary into a stronger candidate, the narrative was that if she doesn't run a progressive campaign then the millennials wont vote for her so they are pushing Bernie Sanders in there to get millennials involved in the election just long enough for Hillary to evolve, so they can have a gender election, its honestly their best strategy to get every woman out to vote for Hillary. They wanna make Hillary the next Obama, get people out to vote who are proud to vote for the *first* woman president.

I think we need to come up with a good strategy that can beat it. The best plan I can think of is by somehow pointing out this fact to people in some non confrontational way that would seem unbiased, non interventionist in nature and optimally with sarcasm and or humor. You need to tell the millennials that these people are being disingenuous by offering you free stuff and then taxing the same people into poverty to pay for it. You need to get the people to stop eating their own brain before they get to the cream filling part of the brain that stops them from hearing you.
    Technically,it will be hard for her since not many millennials do not like her as much as they like Obama