Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump success terrifies GOP

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Best damned government that money can buy!

Good. He'll make Rand seem reasonable and make the rest look like the hypocrites they are.
    Last edited by randomname; 06-26-2015 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by randomname View Post
    Good. He'll make Rand seem reasonable and make the rest look like the hypocrites they are.
    and Trump himself

It should, since it's all a ruse to get Hillary elected.

Donald Trump predicted Wednesday night that Hillary Clinton will take one more shot at winning the White House in 2016, and declined to rule out the possibility of throwing his support behind the former presidential candidate.
    “Hillary Clinton, I think, is a terrific woman,” Trump said in an interview with Greta Van Susteren on Fox News. “I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York, she lives in New York, and I’ve known her and her husband for years and I really like them both a lot.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz3eBdl5TtH

What success?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Trump appears to be the only one sane left in this country. That's why he is gaining traction. To even mention the truth in public is considered controversial.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Trump appears to be the only one who seem sane left in this country. That's why he is gaining traction. To even mention the truth in public is considered controversial.
    fixed

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilf View Post
    fixed
    Thanks.

The real benefactor is going to be whoever gets to rebut him on the debate stage. In 2012 Gingrich got a lot of opportunities to rebut Romney which elevated him in the polls. If Trump goes up there with anti-Mexican rhetoric and they just feed all the rebuttals to Jeb Bush, it's going to be great for his campaign, if he can do it successfully. This is why when Ron Paul was speaking in the 2012 debates a ton of candidates were fighting over who gets to rebut a perceived softball. Romney was getting visibly upset when they were giving Santorum time to respond over himself.

He's getting the anti-establishment support that Rand squandered when he decided to be a milquetoast appeaser.

this may be a stunt but it is a stunt that fires me up. And the statement is even better!

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump...ry?id=32053785

The billionaire real estate baron, who is now running for president, sent a signed letter to the company's CEO and made threats about future policies.

"Please congratulate your Mexican Government officials for having made such outstanding trade deals with the United States. However, inform them that should I become President, those days are over. We are bringing jobs back to the U.S. Also, a meaningful border will be immediately created, not the laughingstock that currently exists," Trump said in the letter.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    this may be a stunt but it is a stunt that fires me up. And the statement is even better!

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump...ry?id=32053785
    I wonder what he is going to say the next week... that Hollywood should give movie roles to only Americans (sacarsism)
    Last edited by Wilf; 06-26-2015 at 12:56 PM.

Trump has flaws, but the obvious truth is that he is better than the politicians. If there is anything left of the American Spirit, he will be put in the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    Trump has flaws, but the obvious truth is that he is better than the politicians. If there is anything left of the American Spirit, he will be put in the White House.
    Yes but he does is just making statements and not giving any implication on when and how he will solve the issuses

Trump isn't great, but the rest of them are so bad that he stands out as a reasonable choice in this mad mad world. (I can't believe I just typed that)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes but he does is just making statements and not giving any implication on when and how he will solve the issuses
    Once you import Democrat voters with Amnesty, the agonizing Republic will be dead. Trump is the only one willing to at least give the country a fighting chance.

Once you import Democrat voters with Amnesty, the agonizing Republic will be dead. Trump is the only one willing to at least give the country a fighting chance.
    Yes but he willing to isolate Americans from the world and that where he will fail

Yes but he willing to isolate Americans from the world and that where he will fail
    So you're admitting the that alternatives also aren't good, and will destroy the country? Then what's the point of getting so alarmed about Trump, if the others don't offer solutions?

So you're admitting the that alternatives also aren't good, and will destroy the country? Then what's the point of getting so alarmed about Trump, if the others don't offer solutions?
    Not exactlly, but you do understand the Trump is running a bigger scam that Jessie Benton has ever done

Not exactlly, but you do understand the Trump is running a bigger scam that Jessie Benton has ever done
    I don't see how. The White House pay isn't more than he could make on the private sector.

I don't see how. The White House pay isn't more than he could make on the private sector.
    Still do not get it, do you

Still do not get it, do you
    If you had something in mind, you could simply state it. It looks like you don't.

If you had something in mind, you could simply state it. It looks like you don't.
    I though that you will be smarter than this
    Last edited by Wilf; 06-26-2015 at 01:16 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I though that you will be smarter than that

Trump's campaign rise is akin to that of a 12 yr olds dick rise. Its going to be fast, quick and quite exciting but he ain't going to be able to do anything with it. So to all you Trump fanatics, hang on tight and enjoy the short ride. Just try and keep yourselves dry

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    to all you Trump fanatics, hang on tight and enjoy the short ride. Just try and keep yourselves dry
    Can you cite one Trump fanatic? One? All I've said and read from others is that he is less bad than the politicians, not even that he is good.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Trump's campaign rise is akin to that of a 12 yr olds dick rise. Its going to be fast, quick and quite exciting but he ain't going to be able to do anything with it. So to all you Trump fanatics, hang on tight and enjoy the short ride. Just try and keep yourselves dry
    and watch all your donations getting turned into gold knobs for the Trump hotel in Vancover

and watch all your donations getting turned into gold knobs for the Trump hotel in Vancover
    Better spent than on Jesse Benton's beer.

Depends on how most of society views which one is the most important
    Last edited by Wilf; 06-26-2015 at 01:39 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast