Thread: Terror attack on factory in France: Man beheaded and in France, reportedly by Islamic State

Terror attack on factory in France: Man beheaded and in France, reportedly by Islamic State

Lets try this again...

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/man-decapi...7.html#SRe8AA1

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/26/europe...ack/index.html

It continues. European Nations better get over their PC sensibilities and start confronting the multi-cult problem immediately.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So the terror they export is finally coming home to roost. Remember it was France not Saudi Arabia or any of the other Islamic countries that start giving the jihadist rebels heavy equipments like artillery

Wow, happened while everybody there was distracted by the Taxi Uber protests...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ests-Over-Uber
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Lets try this again...

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/man-decapi...7.html#SRe8AA1

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/26/europe...ack/index.html

It continues. European Nations better get over their PC sensibilities and start confronting the multi-cult problem immediately.
    Unless you include US also in this, European nations can lecture right back to America on muti-cult problem citing Barack Hussein Obama and Islamic CEO of the company in this news:

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/st...326&ticker=APD

Air Products and Chemicals Inc (APD) People
    www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/companyOfficers?symbol=apdReuters
    Mr. Seifollah Ghasemi is Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, President of the Company.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Wow, happened while everybody there was distracted by the Taxi Uber protests...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ests-Over-Uber

Could this have been avoided if NSA was allowed to do its job in France?

France summons U.S. ambassador after reports U.S. spied on presidents
    CNN
    Wed June 24, 2015
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/24/europe...spying-claims/

Its considered a "terror" attack when a Muslim kills someone. When a racist kills 9 people in a church, its considered a "senseless" killing.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Its considered a "terror" attack when a Muslim kills someone. When a racist kills 9 people in a church, its considered a "senseless" killing.
    Do not think, obey.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Unless you include US also in this, European nations can lecture right back to America on muti-cult problem citing Barack Hussein Obama and Islamic CEO of the company in this news:

Air Products and Chemicals Inc (APD) People
    www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/companyOfficers?symbol=apdReuters
    Mr. Seifollah Ghasemi is Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, President of the Company.
    That link doesn't lead to anything, but yes, America has a huge multi-cult problem. Western Europe is in far more dire straits, however.

That's because terrorism is ill-defined, especially when it's done by an individual as opposed to an organization. You can make the argument that Dylan Roof is a terrorist, but then so were the blacks who burned Jessica Chambers alive. Not only were they not called terrorists, but we barely heard about the case in the media, and the culprits have yet to even be charged.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's because terrorism is ill-defined, especially when it's done by an individual as opposed to an organization. You can make the argument that Dylan Roof is a terrorist, but then so were the blacks who burned Jessica Chambers alive. Not only were they not called terrorists, but we barely heard about the case in the media, and the culprits have yet to even be charged.
    Its funny you called Dylan Roof by his name and then called these "culprits" by their skin color....

no, they call it homegrown terrorism, right wing extremism, or both
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Its funny you called Dylan Roof by his name and then called these "culprits" by their skin color....
    This comment would be right at home on Salon.com. I didn't say their names because I don't know what they are. Roof's name has been all over the media, whereas the Chambers case has barely been mentioned since it happened over six months ago. Not knowing their names says far more about the media silence about this case (and indeed, all black on white racially motivated murders) than it does about me.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    no, they call it homegrown terrorism, right wing extremism, or both
    An act of domestic terrorism, as defined by the FBI, must have three characteristics: “Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law; Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping; and Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.” By this definition, Roof committed an act of terrorism: killing nine, intimidating the African-American community by attacking a historic black church in South Carolina.
    IF a Muslim did what he did, it would be called a terrorist attack but since he was white, it wasn't. Plain and simple.

http://www.newsweek.com/charleston-c...rrorism-345195

This comment would be right at home on Salon.com. I didn't say their names because I don't know what they are. Roof's name has been all over the media, whereas the Chambers case has barely been mentioned since it happened over six months ago. Not knowing their names says far more about the media silence about this case (and indeed, all black on white racially motivated murders) than it does about me.
    This kind of comment belongs on Redstate.com. Or hillbillyjim.com. You don't know jack $#@!. There is a $54,000 reward to find her killer, why don't you go make some easy money since you already know who did it genius. LOL!

IF a Muslim did what he did, it would be called a terrorist attack but since he was white, it wasn't. Plain and simple.

http://www.newsweek.com/charleston-c...rrorism-345195
    And if a black man did what he did, there would not be a national conversation about black violence on whites, even though it happens at a FAR greater rate than the reverse.

This kind of comment belongs on Redstate.com. Or hillbillyjim.com. You don't know jack $#@!. There is a $54,000 reward to find her killer, why don't you go make some easy money since you already know who did it genius. LOL!
    Who the $#@! said I know who did it you blithering moron? The evidence points to it being a racially motivated murder. I never said there was no reward, I said the media barely reported on it. It was not a national news story, it didn't make everyone say that there needs to be a national conversation about race, and - unlike Roof - the killers haven't even been caught. It's funny how you're so quick to point out one double standard, then so quick to glibly dismiss another, far more pernicious and common double standard.

And if a black man did what he did, there would not be a national conversation about black violence on whites, even though it happens at a FAR greater rate than the reverse.
    If a black man did what he did, it should be called terrorism too!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who the $#@! said I know who did it you blithering moron? The evidence points to it being a racially motivated murder, I never said there was no reward, I said the media barely reported on it. It was not a national news story, it didn't make everyone say that there needs to be a national conversation about race, and - unlike Roof - the killers haven't even been caught. It's funny how you're so quick to point out one double standard, then so quick to glibly dismiss another, far more pernicious and common double standard.
    The Charleston shooting is not the same thing as this killing. Murders happen everyday. When a black guy goes into a church and kills 9 people and bluntly says he's doing it because of their race, there will be a national discussion about it. Tell me when that happens instead pulling an example of a murder and using it as an example of the exact same thing when it is CLEARLY not.

Yeah, you don't know who did it but know for sure they are black! Good job detective! Get over there, wrap up this case and collect your money GENIUS!
    Last edited by twomp; 06-27-2015 at 02:16 PM.

The Charleston shooting is not the same thing as this killing. Murders happen everyday. When a black guy goes into a church and kills 9 people and bluntly says he's doing it because of their race, there will be a national discussion about it. Tell me when that happens instead pulling an example of a murder and using it as an example of the exact same thing when it is CLEARLY not.
    No on is claiming it's the exact same thing, just that they're both racially motivated murders, the reactions to which are very different. If a black man did what Dylan Roof did, there would be no conversation about black hatred and violence toward whites, and you're a fool if you believe otherwise. White on black civilian violence is very rare, but the media always picks on cases like Roof and Zimmerman to paint a narrative that it's some huge social problem that needs to be addressed, even though it almost never happens. On the other hand, black on white civilian violence is not particularly rare; you can find numerous cases with a cursory Google search, and the statistics back this up. Not only is there never a conversation about black on white violence, the national media barely even reports on most of these stories. Progressives like to endlessly repeat that if a blonde white girl was brutally murdered by blacks, we would never hear the end of it. The Chambers case (as well as many others) puts the lie to that absurd assertion. If you don't see this, then you're just as blind to media bias as those you accuse.

Taking all shades out of the discussion I'd like to address the term "terrorist" and how it's overused today in order to grow government and manipulate the citizenry.

Any time one of us accepts their use of the word "terrorist" to denote a nut-job we tacitly authorize all kinds of governmental abuse due to their "war on terror"..

Please don't fall for it!

A nut-job is just a nut-job......

No on is claiming it's the exact same thing, just that they're both racially motivated murders, the reactions to which are very different. If a black man did what Dylan Roof did, there would be no conversation about black hatred and violence toward whites, and you're a fool if you believe otherwise. White on black civilian violence is very rare, but the media always picks on cases like Roof and Zimmerman to paint a narrative that it's some huge social problem that needs to be addressed, even though it almost never happens. On the other hand, black on white civilian violence is not particularly rare; you can find numerous cases with a cursory Google search, and the statistics back this up. Not only is there never a conversation about black on white violence, the national media barely even reports on most of these stories. Progressives like to endlessly repeat that if a blonde white girl was brutally murdered by blacks, we would never hear the end of it. The Chambers case (as well as many others) puts the lie to that absurd assertion. If you don't see this, then you're just as blind to media bias as those you accuse.
    If the person that kills Chambers turns out to be black and proof that it is racially motivated comes out, then we will return to this discussion. Until then, you have no proof that the killer or killers are black. You are just going off theories. You have already convicted someone in your mind and luckily for the rest of us, justice isn't handed out based on your assumptions.

If blacks commit that much crimes on white people based on their race, find another case. IT shouldn't be that difficult since it happens so much according to you. Post it here and lets continue this discussion.

If the person that kills Chambers turns out to be black and proof that it is racially motivated comes out, then we will return to this discussion. Until then, you have no proof that the killer or killers are black. You are just going off theories. You have already convicted someone in your mind and luckily for the rest of us, justice isn't handed out based on your assumptions.
    I haven't convicted anyone, I'm just cognizant of the fact that all the evidence points in that direction. Look it up yourself if you don't believe me.

If blacks commit that much crimes on white people based on their race, find another case. IT shouldn't be that difficult since it happens so much according to you. Post it here and lets continue this discussion.
    Here you go:

http://conservative-headlines.com/bl...rders-in-2015/

That's just this year.

I haven't convicted anyone, I'm just cognizant of the fact that all the evidence points in that direction. Look it up yourself if you don't believe me.

Here you go:

http://conservative-headlines.com/bl...rders-in-2015/

That's just this year.
    You are comparing those to the Charlston incident which the killer SPECIFICALLY said the victims were killed solely based on their skin color. Which caused a national debate. The link you showed is balck in white crimes. Murders yes, some for robbery, which of the murders were specifically because of their skin color? Just because a someone whos black, kills someone who's white doesnt automatically make it racism. Unless you have convinced yourself that is the reason by now.

That link doesn't lead to anything, but yes, America has a huge multi-cult problem. Western Europe is in far more dire straits, however.
    Try this link.
    http://www.bloomberg.com/research/st...326&ticker=APD

Government top officials wise, US currently is space ages in multi-cult ahead of Europe - there was not a single WASP Christian in any of top US governmemnt offices, Prez/VP/House & Senate Chairs /SCOTUS.

French Attacker: Beheading Not Motivated by Jihad

Yassin Salhi, the man arrested in France last week for carrying out a high-profile attack in Lyon, has told investigators that his attack was not motivated by religion nor related to jihad in any way, despite speculation it had been.

Salhi worked for a transportation company, and beheaded his employer, leaving his severed head at the Air Products site with Arabic writing scrawled on it, before ramming the company vehicle into a tanker at the site and setting off an explosion.

Salhi’s attack was one of three carried out on Friday, and the other two were both linked to ISIS, leading to speculation this was as well. French officials had said Salhi was under surveillance a decade ago for possible Islamist radicalization.

Locals familiar with Salhi say he was extremely unstable and subject to bursts of violence, and his comments today suggest this incident may simply have been a random attack with nothing to do with anything else.
    http://news.antiwar.com/2015/06/29/f...ated-by-jihad/

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.