Thread: Kansas judge blocks Kansas 2nd Tri Dismemberment Abortion ban

Kansas judge blocks Kansas 2nd Tri Dismemberment Abortion ban

http://www.nbc29.com/story/29403556/...tion-procedure

Basically, Kansas tried to outlaw chopping the fetus up into pieces to get it out of the uterus. It's a pretty standard practice. You use forceps and clamps to basically pull its arms and legs and head off to kill it. We were the first state to pass a law to ban it.

Here's the text from the law:

‘Dismemberment abortion’ means, with the purpose of causing the death of an unborn child, knowingly dismembering a living unborn child and extracting such unborn child one piece at a time from the uterus through the use of clamps, grasping forceps, tongs, scissors or similar instruments that, through the convergence of two rigid levers, slice, crush or grasp a portion of the unborn child’s body in order to cut or rip it off.
    The New York law firm that filed the suit and won today, is claiming woman will be forced to choose less safe options to kill their babies if they aren't allowed to chop it out.

Cruel and unusual doesn't apply to poor little clumpy.

Another win for freedom.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It really says something about the human race that we are the only reproducing species that is willing to reach inside the womb and rip to pieces the life growing inside to kill it.

Makes us real f-ing special I say.

freedom for everyone but those who need it the most, the defenseless...

Quote Originally Posted by morfeeis View Post
    freedom for everyone but those who need it the most, the defenseless...
    The tender mercies of man.

Well, anonymous retard, the public streets are statistically more safe than a woman's uterus in this country so I guess the answer is yes.

The hateful and wicked pretend that their concern stems from compassion when really it's selfishness and fear of responsibility.

I get flack from people from following WBC all the time, but I've learned all I'm going to learn from them. Where I really learn is what America's response to them is.

Here's some more light on America's tender mercies. Bristol Palin announcing she's having another baby out of wedlock. She's embarrassed and they're crucifying her for being a hypocrite in talking about abstinence only contraception. This article is entitled "Bristol Palin Makes Great Argument for Abortion in Baby Announcement"

http://gawker.com/bristol-palin-make...aby-1714002057

Bristol Palin, who shocked America by showing up 16-and-pregnant to the Republican National Convention in 2008, is pregnant again. She announced the news via her blog today, which was “a lot sooner than I ever expected due to the constant trolls who have nothing better to talk about!!!”

In a post titled, “Big News,” Bristol barely suppresses her extreme dread at the thought of having another child. “I wanted you guys to be the first to know that I am pregnant,” she writes. “Honestly, I’ve been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one.”

Eeek. She continues:

At the end of the day there’s nothing I can’t do with God by my side, and I know I am fully capable of handling anything that is put in front of me with dignity and grace.
    Well...

Life moves on no matter what. So no matter how you feel, you get up, get dressed, show up, and never give up.

When life gets tough, there is no other option but to get tougher.

I know this has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you.
    Yikes! It sounds like nobody, least of all Bristol, wants her to have this baby?

But please respect Tripp’s and my privacy during this time. I do not want any lectures and I do not want any sympathy.

My little family always has, and always will come first.

Tripp, this new baby, and I will all be fine, because God is merciful.
    Not so merciful, of course, to suggest that she has any choice in this matter.
    Man's idea of a good God is one that puts their own selfish comfort above, not another's comfort, but anothers life. And then that man lies to himself saying that he's doing this to ease the suffering of the child, if they even take it that far:

Isaiah 3:9 The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.
    Last edited by wizardwatson; 06-25-2015 at 11:23 PM.

What people need to understand as Christians is that that baby is connected to that mother.

We all have to answer for our crimes. A person, or couple, may or may not go to hell for having an abortion, but they most certainly will meet that child in the afterlife in the resurrection to come, if God wants them too.

So my message to people would be to keep in mind that there's 10's of millions of lives that God counts just as valuable as your own. They aren't dead. They are real.

Very sad.
    Last edited by wizardwatson; 06-25-2015 at 11:49 PM.

This country treats children like $#@!. I've said it before. Since the moment your born, they don't leave you the $#@! alone. You are immediately given a vitamin k shot. A week later over half boys will have their foreskins torn off. A few months later you are shot up with numerous vaccines that continue into childhood, and a lot of mothers will feed you baby formula manufactured in China. Then if you survive that, you are punished by going to public school for over a dozen years. IF you don't show up, your parents are charged, you are kidnapped, and the state puts you in a foster home with a child molester.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    This country treats children like $#@!. I've said it before. Since the moment your born, they don't leave you the $#@! alone. You are immediately given a vitamin k shot. A week later over half boys will have their foreskins torn off. A few months later you are shot up with numerous vaccines that continue into childhood, and a lot of mothers will feed you baby formula manufactured in China. Then if you survive that, you are punished by going to public school for over a dozen years. IF you don't show up, your parents are charged, you are kidnapped, and the state puts you in a foster home with a child molester.
    Welcome to America. If you aren't poisoned or mutilated to death before you are born you are poisoned and subjected to government coercion and indoctrination the rest of your life.
    "The Patriarch"

///
    Last edited by Origanalist; 06-26-2015 at 03:12 AM.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This makes my soul feel like it is going to wither away into a single-stranded cobweb.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    It really says something about the human race that we are the only reproducing species that is willing to reach inside the womb and rip to pieces the life growing inside to kill it.

Makes us real f-ing special I say.
    Sometimes that life doesn't have a functioning brain (anencephaly). We're the only species that can identify that condition and do something about it. I suspect few here would tolerate such a thing growing inside of themselves. That some might force it on another is strange - something else for your list of "only reproducing species" things.

So, yeah, these things say something. AFAIK, it does make us special. Even really $#@!ing special.

The zealotry with which the pro-abortion movement defends not only abortion but cruel-and-sadly-not-unusual abortion never ceases to surprise me.