Page 255
    12 (k) TRANSFER OF FUNDS.-Of the funds appro-
    13 priated by this Act under the heading "Economic Support
    14 Fund", $25,000,000 shall be transferred to, and merged
    15 with, funds appropriated under the heading "International
    16 Organizations and Programs", of which $23,000,000 shall
    17 be for a contribution to support the United Nations resi-
    18 dent coordinator system and $2,000,000 shall be for a
    19 contribution to the Montreal Protocol Multilateral Fund.

Page 314
    6 UNITED NATIONS POPULATION FUND
    7 SEC. 7072. (a) CONTRIBUTION.-Of the funds made
    8 available under the heading "International Organizations
    9 and Programs" in this Act for fiscal year 2019,
    10 $32,500,000 shall be made available for the United Na-
    11 tions Population Fund (UNFP A).
    12 (b) AVAILABILITY OF FUNDS.-Funds appropriated
    13 by this Act for UNFPA, that are not made available for
    14 UNFP A because of the operation of any provision of law,
    15 shall be transferred to the "Global Health Programs" ac-
    16 count and shall be made available for family planning, ma-
    17 ternal, and reproductive health activities, subject to the
    18 regular notification procedures of the Committees on Ap-
    19 propriations.

https://docs.house.gov/billsthisweek...T-116hrpt9.pdf

- As president, Donald Trump signed USMCA (NAFTA replacement), an anti-Free trade agreement, containing language such as Government Tribunals, Sustainable Development and International Labour Organization which is a United Nations Agency. https://ustr.gov/trade-agreements/fr...eement-between

- As president, Trump: “Just signed 702 Bill to reauthorize foreign intelligence collection,” Trump wrote on Twitter, referring to legislation passed by the U.S. Congress that extends Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA). The law renews for six years and with minimal changes the National Security Agency (NSA) program.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1F82MK

- President Trump remained completely silent when Amazon announced that it was providing free Facial Recognition Technology to the city of Orlando – technology that keeps the city’s residents under 24/7 constant surveillance - violating the very 4th and 5th Amendments he swore to protect. https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...free-by-amazon

- As president, Donald Trump promised to complete the Biometric Identification system that will track every person by land, sea and air, which will be recorded permanently in a national government database. The United Nations goal is to implement Biometric Identification to every man, woman and child by 2030. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WLRZbRllKo

- During Trumps presidency, TSA announced Biometric Identification will be implemented not only for international flights, but now a Domestic Blueprint across all 50 states. https://www.tsa.gov/news/releases/20...ics-technology

- As president, on September 20, 2018, President Donald Trump told attendees at a chiefs of police convention that he has instructed the Justice Department to work toward reinstating “Stop and Frisk”, violating Constitutional protections. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/08/trum...g-tactics.html

- As president, Trump authorized and implemented on October 03, 2018 a “Presidential Alert” via FEMA to all capable cell phones in the United States, according to Cyber Expert John McAfee, accessing the E911 chip in your phones – can give full access to location, microphone, camera and every function of a phone. https://theantimedia.com/mcafee-presidential-alert/

- As president, Trump nominated Brett Kavanaugh, who is ANTI 1st 4th and 5th Amenedments, for the U.S. Supreme Court. Kavinaugh was instrumental in passing the Patriot Act among other anti BoR rulings. https://youtu.be/OiObm7dtcyA

- As president, Trump appointed John Bolton as National Security Advisor https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...r-trump-481721

- As president, Trump threatened to veto, but instead and without hesitation, signed a $1.3 Trillion 2018 Omnibus providing:

- $500 Million to Planned Parenthood.
    - $1.371 Billion for Contributions to International Organizations
    - $51m to promote International Family Planning
    - $7m promoting International Conservation
    - $10m for UN Environmental Programs
    - Internal Revenue Service: Despite the administration’s attempts to slash its budget, the
    Omni-Bus grants $11.431 Billion to the nation’s tax collectors, a $196 million year-to-year
    increase and $456 million more than Trump requested.
    - Arts: Federal funding for the arts goes up, despite GOP attempts to slash it. The National
    Endowments for the Arts and Humanities will see funding climb to $152.8 million each, a $3
    million increase over the last fiscal year. The National Gallery of Art gets $165.9 million, a $1.04
    million jump in funding. The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts will receive $40.5
    million, which is $4 million more than the last fiscal year.
    - $12M for Scholarships for Lebanon
    - $20M for Middle East Partnership Initiative Scholarship Program
    - $12M in military funding for Vietnam
    - $15M in Developmental assistance to China
    - $10M for Women LEOs in Afghanistan

- Sen. Dianne Feinstein in 2017 introduced legislation to ban the sale and possession of bump-stocks. Her bill went nowhere. As president, Trump stated: Obama Administration legalized bump stocks. BAD IDEA. As I promised, today the Department of Justice will issue the rule banning BUMP STOCKS (March 23, 2018) https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dr...-obamas-fault/

- As president, Trump publicly backed raising the minimum age to purchase semi-automatic weapons to 21: https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/27/polit...mit/index.html https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpgk8hecKyc

- Trump Just Went Full Sanders — Calls for Increasing Minimum Wage and Higher Taxes - http://thefreethoughtproject.com/tru...-higher-taxes/

- Real estate magnate Donald Trump gave at least $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation while his daughter Ivanka Trump donated between $5,001 and $10,000, the Hill reported. Trump also donated to Hillary Clinton’s New York Senate campaign - http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/abc-news-...IlJIQrKuGvt.99

- Trump has given $541,650 to federal Democratic candidates and fundraising committees going back to 1990, according to data from the Center for Responsive Politics. He's handed out money to Democratic statewide candidates as well. In 2009, for instance, Trump cut a $25,000 check to former Democratic National Committee chairman Terry McAuliffe for his unsuccessful 2009 Virginia gubernatorial bid. But as Republicans and Tea Party activists nationwide were working to take back the House and Senate in 2010, Trump was also handing out checks to top Democratic incumbents: $4,800 to Reid, $2,000 to Florida Sen. Bill Nelson and more than $8,000 total to New York's two senators, Charles Schumer and Kirsten Gillibrand.

Over the last two decades, Trump gave money to a number of high-profile Democrats and liberal icons, including Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, Tom Daschle and Joe Biden. The biggest recipient of Trump's largesse? The scandal-plagued Rangel, who has taken $24,750 from Trump since the 1990 election cycle. - http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/04/28/trump.democrats/

- Donald Trump predicted Wednesday night that Hillary Clinton will take one more shot at winning the White House in 2016, and declined to rule out the possibility of throwing his support behind the former presidential candidate. “Hillary Clinton, I think, is a terrific woman,” Trump said in an interview with Greta Van Susteren on Fox News. “I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York, she lives in New York, and I’ve known her and her husband for years and I really like them both a lot.”

Praising the secretary of state for being a hard worker and for having done a “good job” since joining the Obama administration, Trump said he expects Clinton to run for office again.
    “I think assuming she is healthy, which I hope she will be, I think she runs after the next four years, I would imagine,” he said. - http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz3e5yzzwUv

- TRUMPED: The Donald, The Widow and Eminent Domain:

____

For a list of all potential candidates:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nd-Information
    Last edited by PAF; 02-28-2019 at 07:31 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    TRUMPED: The Donald, The Widow and Eminent Domain - see video in OP.

Thanks to William Tell (Stonewall) for pointing this out to me :-)
    Last edited by PAF; 07-14-2015 at 09:04 AM.

Yep. If people knew just what he stood for and media would vet this moron, he would sink. Total opportunist.

Someone here once posted about the business seminars he runs. How the main point of his expertise relies on using government loopholes and getting government money.

Total freemarket shill. Total Conservative Shill. Total Liberty shill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever..... just like Trump said.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

Fascism Defined

In this interview, Howard Stern confronts Trump on his social conservatism. Howard has known Donald for years, and is totally baffled by his new pro life, anti gay marriage stances as a Republican candidate. Claiming multiple times "I KNOW you Donald, and you aren't like this on these issues". If you listen to Trump's responses, he tries his best to tell Howard that he doesn't care that much about these issues, although other people feel very strongly about them. What's implied is that he is socially liberal, but can't come off that way if he wants any chance of winning.

This is a guy who enjoys sleeping around with tons of beautiful girls. He's been divorced twice, and has children by three different women. He's committed infidelity, probably more than anyone realizes.

How is it possible for such a person to get nominated in the Republican party? How can a reality TV star possibly beat Hillary Clinton?
    Last edited by DevilsAdvocate; 07-14-2015 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAdvocate View Post

In this interview, Howard Stern confronts Trump on his social conservatism. Howard has known Donald for years, and is totally baffled by his new pro life, anti gay marriage stances as a Republican candidate. Claiming multiple times "I KNOW you Donald, and you aren't like this on these issues". If you listen to Trump's responses, he tries his best to tell Howard that he doesn't care that much about these issues, although other people feel very strongly about them. What's implied is that he is socially liberal, but can't come off that way if he wants any chance of winning.

This is a guy who enjoys sleeping around with tons of beautiful girls. He's been divorced twice, and has children by three different women. He's committed infidelity, probably more than anyone realizes.

How is it possible for such a person to get nominated in the Republican party? How can a reality TV star possibly beat Hillary Clinton?
    - At 2 minutes in, Trump is talking about how he was mad at Schwarzenegger because he wouldn't do him a favor while in office. Pure crony corporatism.

- 8:30 talks about abortion, then gay marriage. He's not taking a stand either way.

- The majority of the interview is about which chicks are hot. Standard Howard Stern.

- Overall general take from Trump: everything is personal. Kiss his ass, play ball with him (in his ballpark, by his rules) he won't attack. Criticize him in any way or deny him a favor, and it's war. Real Presidential material.

- At 49:00, foreign policy is discussed. North Korea and Iran nukes are the biggest threats.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Updated: The (Liberal) Trump Tapes: Vol. 1 (see OP).

For those who have missed this, here is a bump.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

But, but ... he's NOT Hillary! That's literally ALL that matters. Fear the evil one!!!
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

"Watch my feet, not my mouth."

i.e., I am much more interested in what he does than what he says. I'm not all that interested in what he did before POTUS, either.

If you would like to trim your list down to the direct actions he has taken while in office, I would read it. Otherwise... meh.

The economy is booming, he's taking immigration seriously, he's getting the US out of BS trade agreements, and he strikes me as genuinely interested in helping ALL Americans. That's good enough for me.

Oh, and he might be the hardest working President in recent history for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    "Watch my feet, not my mouth."

i.e., I am much more interested in what he does than what he says. I'm not all that interested in what he did before POTUS, either.

If you would like to trim your list down to the direct actions he has taken while in office, I would read it. Otherwise... meh.

The economy is booming, he's taking immigration seriously, he's getting the US out of BS trade agreements, and he strikes me as genuinely interested in helping ALL Americans. That's good enough for me.

Oh, and he might be the hardest working President in recent history for sure.
    I will not argue, the facts speak for themselves. I will end here saying that you are in denial:

As president, Trump endorsed USMCA (NAFTA 2.0) which "forces" U.S. UNIONISM on Mexico, and demands all three countries to abide by the International Labour Organization (ILO) standards among other ANTI Free Trade initiatives.

Build a WALL at a cost of +$25 BILLION. BIOMETRICS at a cost of +$25 BILLION. But has not and will not End the Welfare. NOR will he speak to the people about OR HALT the TSA from DOMESTICALLY tracking all people, Air, Sea and Land.

And now I will enjoy my day as some of you keep saying "May I please have more".

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    I will not argue, the facts speak for themselves. I will end here saying that you are in denial:

As president, Trump endorsed USMCA (NAFTA 2.0) which "forces" U.S. UNIONISM on Mexico, and demands all three countries to abide by the International Labour Organization (ILO) standards among other ANTI Free Trade initiatives.

Build a WALL at a cost of +$25 BILLION. BIOMETRICS at a cost of +$25 BILLION. But has not and will not End the Welfare. NOR will he speak to the people about OR HALT the TSA from DOMESTICALLY tracking all people, Air, Sea and Land.

And now I will enjoy my day as some of you keep saying "May I please have more".

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post

I would say you're expecting way too much from a POTUS that's been in office only 2 years and has the entire Establishment working against him.

Rome wasn't built in a day, and it won't be dismantled in a day.

I still say that I will support him as long as the right people are opposing him - namely, MSM, SJW's, Hollywood libtards, entrenched politicians and large swaths of subsidized big business.

I voted for him in 2016 as a disrupter, and if held today would vote for him again as a git-er-done-er.
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 10-31-2018 at 06:06 PM.

Last edited by PAF; 01-07-2019 at 06:45 PM.

So much has happened, I do not know if it is worth updating. Perhaps in my spare time, during this United States shutdown...
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    To give credit where due, he joined Hillary Clinton in supporting #FamiliesFirst Trillions $ bill.

Trump defends $25 million in Kennedy Center funding in coronavirus stimulus

By Brett Samuels - 03/25/20
    President Trump on Wednesday defended the inclusion of $25 million in funding for the Kennedy Center as part of the massive economic relief bill aimed at boosting small businesses and workers harmed by the fallout of the coronavirus.

Trump fashioned himself a supporter of the arts, arguing that the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts is deserving of assistance given its inability to put on shows as officials ban large gatherings to try to curb the spread of the virus.
    "I’m a fan of that," Trump said of the funding. "I haven’t spent time there because I’m far too busy. I’d love to go there evenings, but I’m too busy doing things."
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...in-coronavirus

US national debt hits a record $25 trillion
    May 7, 2020

• The US national debt just crossed $25 trillion for the first time in history.
    • The national debt is now just inches away from breaking the record for highest debt to GDP ratio in US history.

I would update this with lots and lots of on-the-record stuff, but meh, what the heck. The trump-humpers will still hump and brush it aside.

"Trump must win". Right?
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I would update this with lots and lots of on-the-record stuff, but meh, what the heck. The trump-humpers will still hump and brush it aside.

"Trump must win". Right?

Politics, especially electoral politics, will never actually solve any problems. It in fact makes them worse. But since there will always br a large number of decent people seeking liberty who cannot see past politics to other solutions, it would at least behoove them to engage in the most effective strategies and tactics when they engage in politics. Unfortunately, with just a few exceptions over the decades, they almost never do.

Lesser of two evils is always ineffective and counterproductive. Always.
    Chris