Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jindal announces

Jindal announces

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-2...al-bid/6571806

US election: Louisiana governor Bobby Jindal becomes 13th Republican to launch presidential bid

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    yawn
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Be interesting to see how Piyush Bobby Jindal will communicate his stances on Iran, currrent crisis being manufactured and escalated in mideast, SC flag and such hot issues.

Bobby Jindal Calls on Obama and Muslim Leaders To Condemn Radical Islam
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...radical-islam/

Bobby Jindal: George W. Bush 'Made Absolutely The Right Decision' On Iraq
    05/18/2015 4:26 pm EDT

He's boring.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I remember that time the party had him give the response to the SOTU speech. This was the time for him to shine and be nationally recognized as a top-tier challenger for 2012, to show the world that the GOP is not just a bunch of crusty old white guys. After his speech, everyone was like WTF and instead of snapping up early-state delegates in 2012, we get this.

Well he did a good job during the Gulf oil spill.

Any ideas who he's going to take votes from?

-t

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder how much bump he is going to recive... maybe enough to win the nomination (sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    why ?
    Term limits. He's about to be out of a job.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Quote Originally Posted by Wilf View Post
    I wonder how much bump he is going to recive... maybe enough to win the nomination (sarcasm)
    Him and Trump will be front runners.

or Trump-Jindal 2016 or Jindal-Trump 2016

because "I" have pissed up ever minority group ... now 'Indian-Americans"

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post

-t
    Too early to tell, but I am going to guess Perry and Walker, maybe Bush- from the pool of voters who want to nominate a governor but weren't completely sold on the previous choices. Also, LA went hard for Santorum in 2012, if Santorum drops out first, he may get some of those voters.

or Rubio and Carson-he is a minorty

I like Jindal for VP. I think he does good things to reach a demographic that is largely ignored.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by tobismom View Post
    I like Jindal for VP. I think he does good things to reach a demographic that is largely ignored.
    What demographic is that?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    why ?
    So there are enough candidates to manufacture enough fake "surges" in the polls to push Rand out of the debates, while not allowing those candidates themselves to have any real staying power and gain traction.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

-t
    Rand in Silicon Valley and Seattle. Rubio and Jeb in Texas.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    So there are enough candidates to manufacture enough fake "surges" in the polls to push Rand out of the debates, while not allowing those candidates themselves to have any real staying power and gain traction.
    Rand will be in the debates.

TheDC Investigates: Is Gov. Bobby Jindal White?

http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/03/th...-jindal-white/

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I remember that time the party had him give the response to the SOTU speech. This was the time for him to shine and be nationally recognized as a top-tier challenger for 2012, to show the world that the GOP is not just a bunch of crusty old white guys. After his speech, everyone was like WTF and instead of snapping up early-state delegates in 2012, we get this.
    Untill dgp came along, all Democrat Presidents had also been "crusty old white guys".

If Obama can benefit from political chaos following WTC1/2/7 events/Iraq war tragedies, why can't Piyush Bobby Jindal? Democrats do not have monopoly on recruiting/marketing of puppets of color.. GOP is learning the art as well lately despite big miss on Herman Cain. With proper media coaching/talented hollywood directors recruitment, all things is possible in US politics as long as you got enough bundlers on your side.

They both have non-white heritage:

A difference being that Barack "Barry" Obama for the most part embraces his heritage whereas Piyush "Bobby" Jindal seems to distance himself from his.. not sure due to some inferiority complex or some calculated reason.

Piyush "Bobby" Jindal

Khanpur residents want Jindal to open hospital
    Khanpur (Mandi Ahmedgarh), October 22

Residents of Bobby Jindal’s native Khanpur village. — A Tribune photograph
    Admitting that the family of Bobby Piyush Jindal, the first and youngest Indian-American Governor of Louisiana, residents of his native village Khanpur have expressed hope that the Jindals would take steps to open a multi-specialty hospital and a medical institute affiliated to a few American universities and dedicate the same in the memory of late Madan Lal Jindal, grandfather of Bobby.

Jun 25 2015 1:48AM
    Fervour missing at Jindal's native village

Bobby Jindal’s house wears a deserted look at his native Khanpur village in Malerkotla. Tribune Photo: S.Chandan
    http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/nat...age/98319.html

From Piyush to Bobby: How does Jindal feel about his family’s past?

An aunt of Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, Satya Bansal, 72, and a cousin, Sanjiv Jindal, 48, pose for a portrait on June 17, 2015, in Malerkotla, India, in Jindal family’s native Punjab state. (Enrico Fabian/For The Washington Post)

When Piyush “Bobby” Jindal rises Wednesday to declare his candidacy for president of the United States, the conservative Republican will probably tell the story of his family’s immigrant journey to the United States, where his engineer father and his mother, a state employee, worked hard to give him a typical American childhood.
    Jindal’s status as a conservative of color helped propel his meteoric rise in the Republican Party..
    Yet many see him as a man who has spent a lifetime distancing himself from his Indian roots.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...4b5_story.html

Barack "Barry" Obama

But the two seem to have different places in the food chain.

Probably from himself.

Bobby Jindal: George W. Bush 'Made Absolutely The Right Decision' On Iraq
    05/18/2015 4:26 pm EDT
    Someone holding such a view in 2003 could be excused as dumb or ignorant... in 2015 such view raises serious questions about mental health.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    He's boring.
    His own state hates him.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Is Obama doing that MJ skin bleach thing? Is that really his family?

-t

[QUOTE=enhanced_deficit;5904949]
    [/QUOTE

pic on left is obviously 3D art. FAKE!

-t

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    What demographic is that?
    People who have immigrated here from India are a high earning demographic. Well educated. Strong family structure. Good community. We never hear from them, but I would love to see this group find a voice. Jindal might help that happen.
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by tobismom View Post
    People who have immigrated here from India are a high earning demographic. Well educated. Strong family structure. Good community. We never hear from them, but I would love to see this group find a voice. Jindal might help that happen.
    That explains why he is polling in the low 2%. Considering how tiny that demographic is and you then break it down to those Indian immigrants who are on work visa, green cards etc who cannot vote, then you break it down further to those in those demographic that are citizens but are more grateful to liberals to being more open to immigration that conservatives in general who favor more restricted immigration laws. Then again, how many of those people smart people think its a complete waste of money to back this loser and just decline to support him even though they like him as a fellow country man?

When you really think about it, he hasn't captured any demographic and even if he had 100% of that demographic who are eligible to vote in the US, that is still not anything to build a campaign on.

Is Obama doing that MJ skin bleach thing? Is that really his family?

-t
    Half of my family is Obama's complexion or lighter and they are not mixed with anything or albinos, grew up in Nigeria where the sun rays in 1 summer can turn you 2 shades on black. Then considering that Obama is mixed and not even that light complexion in the first place. If he used MJ bleaching technology, then he needs to go back for a refund cos it did not work.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    That explains why he is polling in the low 2%. Considering how tiny that demographic is and you then break it down to those Indian immigrants who are on work visa, green cards etc who cannot vote, then you break it down further to those in those demographic that are citizens but are more grateful to liberals to being more open to immigration that conservatives in general who favor more restricted immigration laws. Then again, how many of those people smart people think its a complete waste of money to back this loser and just decline to support him even though they like him as a fellow country man?

When you really think about it, he hasn't captured any demographic and even if he had 100% of that demographic who are eligible to vote in the US, that is still not anything to build a campaign on.

It depends on where you look. In medicine and science centers, you will find large numbers of people whose ancestors are from India. I see them all the time, and it is clear they earn a lot of money. It would definitely be a newer, fresher demographic. People who immigrate, assimilate, excel, and live their lives without demanding freebies.

And yes, in high school, I liked nerdy guys. Married one, in fact.
    #NashvilleStrong

Jindal has the worst Constitutional voting average of any Republican member, or former member of Congress to announce for the Presidency so far this cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Piyush "Bobby" Jindal was born June 10, 1971 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, to immigrants from India, who came to the U.S. six months before he was born. [See “natural born citizen” as required by Article II, Section I, Clause 5 of the US Constitution for President and by the 12th Amendment for Vice President.]

- In 2007, of the 20 issues listed on FreedomWorks, Jindal did not vote 13 times.

- Jindal voted YES on making the PATRIOT Act permanent.

- Jindal voted YES on H.R.5825, allowing electronic surveillance without a warrant.

- Jindal voted YES on H.R. 5020, continuing intelligence gathering without civil oversight.

- Jindal SUPPORTS reporting every year the number of library records orders that are granted, modified, or denied.

- Jindal voted YES on restricting independent grassroots political committees. This legislation singles out 527 organizations in an effort to undermine their fundraising and is a direct assault on free speech.
    This bill would obstruct the efforts of grassroots organizations while doing nothing to address the culture of corruption in Congress.

- Jindal voted NO on H.Amdt.1036 to restrict funding for a pork project. An amendment to prohibit the use of funds from being used for the city of Banning, California, for renovations to the city-owned pool.

- Jindal voted YES on HR 1257 which would open the door for increased federal intrusion into the private sector. Although transparency in executive compensation is necessary, many shareholders already have this privilege under their company’s bylaws.

- Jindal voted YES on HR 2272 - 21st Century Competitiveness Act. This bill contains $43 billion in new funding over the next 3 years for at least 40 new federal programs. The scope of the funding for the bill after it emerged from conference dramatically inflated from the original House bill, which called for only $23 billion in funding for 20 new programs. It not only represents the reckless spending that has come to characterize Congress, but also is a drastic and irresponsible expansion of the size of government.

- Jindal voted YES on HR 1495 Water Resources Development Act. This water projects bill is bloated with over 900 special-interest earmarks, which far exceeds the $4.9 billion requested by the Army Corps of Engineers. The bill does not set any priorities and would result in funding for truly essential projects, like protections in Louisiana against future hurricanes, being drowned out in a sea of pork.

- Jindal voted YES on HR 3 Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users. This is a $295 billion transportation bill that breaks that budget agreement. The bill, H.R. 3, is more than $11 billion larger than the agreed upon allotment for transportation.

- Jindal voted YES on HR 22 Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act. This bill fails to bring the market discipline the postal system needs, and acts as yet another bailout by the taxpayers of the Postal Service. The US Postal Service desperately needs reform, but HR 22 is not reform.

- Jindal voted YES on HR 3673 Further Emergency Supplemental Appropriations. This would grant further Emergency Supplemental Appropriations for Hurricane Katrina aid. This spending would add to the national debt.

- Jindal voted YES on HRES 861, declaring Iraq part of War on Terror with no exit date. (Jun 2006)

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-On-The-Record

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast