Thread: [Video] Rand Paul on Fox News Cashin' In w/ Eric Bolling - 6/20/15

[Video] Rand Paul on Fox News Cashin' In w/ Eric Bolling - 6/20/15

update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUUJgSoDESE

--

Last edited by jct74; 06-20-2015 at 11:32 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Tube:

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Rand talks about Trump during the interview.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Great interview, sounded reasonable, got his points in, and got a moment to show how ahead of the pack he is among purple state voters.
    "Freedom, then Pizza!" - Oklahoma State GOP Convention 5/11/2012

awesome interview.. and it wasnt 2 min this time, he actually got time to speak clearly
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    Rand talks about Trump during the interview.
    Rand and Donald went golfing together so they probably are on somewhat friendly terms with each and won't attack much. I wonder if Donald will endorse Rand when he drops out.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...h-Donald-Trump

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Rand and Donald went golfing together so they probably are on somewhat friendly terms with each and won't attack much. I wonder if Donald will endorse Rand when he drops out.
    Not a chance. He'll endorse one of the ones who cannot beat Clinton. Or he'll just endorse Clinton herself--again.

He may like Rand Paul and all, but he has a job to do. And he's getting well overpaid to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump won't endorse Rand because Trump will win.

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitMan View Post
    Great interview, sounded reasonable, got his points in, and got a moment to show how ahead of the pack he is among purple state voters.
    Chris Matthews is the best of the talking heads. He's smart and knows his stuff.

And he likes Rand. Asks a thoughtful question, gets a thoughtful answer and Matthews lets him answer it.

Great interview.

Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    lol wut
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Trump/Vermin Supreme 2016

Bolling was one of the most outspoken anti-Ron guys in 2012. He may be actually support Rand this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Bolling was one of the most outspoken anti-Ron guys in 2012. He may be actually support Rand this time around.
    Apparently Ron can bring out the crazy in people.

Apparently Ron can bring out the crazy in people.
    Oh yeah. We've seen it many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Oh yeah. We've seen it many times.
    Rand on the other hand knows they're idiots and is willing to treat them like little babies and they do end up giving up their candy.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not bashing Donald and pointing out what he really is is a mistake(assuming he is truly running, see "Donald Trump isn't actually running") If he made Donald out to be one of the establishment candidates, he would split the votes with Jeb and take all the Tea Party votes. Then Donald runs as a third party candidate and takes votes away from Hillary.

Instead it could be the opposite. Donald gets momentum and it doesn't stop and wins the nomination and then he loses to Hillary.

Rand on the other hand knows they're idiots and is willing to treat them like little babies and they do end up giving up their candy.
    I think there is some of that...sure.

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    Instead it could be the opposite. Donald gets momentum and it doesn't stop and wins the nomination and then he loses to Hillary.
    Or beats Hillary.

Or beats Hillary.
    Then the Tea Party movement dies as Donald Trump runs runs away from it while in the White House. Rand Paul then becomes another Jim Demint.

Stupid, stupid, stupid!

Ugh! Companies don't pay taxes.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

Trump is going nowhere. What is his base of support? A few who like his brash style and are anti-politician/pro-businessman? Trump turns off moderate Republicans who don't like loose cannons. Those people nominated McCain and Romney, after all. They like safe, "electable" types, which Donald is the opposite. On the other side, Democrats despise him. He is one of the biggest lightning rods in the field. Maybe even bigger than Walker, possibly tied with Cruz. So how can he build a coalition of voters? He has nowhere to go.

I am happy to have that argument with Hillary Clinton
    A man with a plan We should start hitting #WakeUpAmerica
    Also at the very end - the next segment - Microchipping prisoners, lol
    Last edited by timosman; 06-20-2015 at 07:12 PM.

Rand Paul Joins Eric Bolling on Cashin' In

Rand Paul Joins Eric Bolling on Cashin' In

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.