Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump Has The Right Enemies

Donald Trump Has The Right Enemies

Writes Bill Kristol...

We are not allowed, needless to say, to disclose our top secret list ranking the GOP presidential candidates from top to bottom. It’s kept in encrypted form on a password-protected, self-destructing hard drive in a safe room at The Weekly Standard, accessible only to a trusted few who are cleared to know all the machinations we are planning to engage in to secure a 2016 Republican nominee to our liking. But we can reveal this: Donald Trump competes for last place on our list with Rand Paul.
    Why? Because compared to the candidates the neocons support, Trump's plan of taking the oil to cut ISIS' finances -without even arming other middle east countries- is a small surgical intervention that doesn't satisfy the military industrial complex's lust for unrestrained interventions.
    Last edited by jj-; 06-22-2015 at 06:48 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand is still the least interventionist...

It’s not clear most of the rest of the field does.
    Repeated 5 times ? What is going on ? Why did they mention Rand just once at the beginning and never again ? Is this how we program the sheep ? /sarc

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeman View Post
    Rand is still the least interventionist...
    Not compared to Trump. Rand proposes redrawing the middle east map to give the Kurds a homeland. Trump doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    Not compared to Trump. Rand proposes redrawing the middle east map to give the Kurds a homeland. Trump doesn't.
    Are you going to keep repeating that nonsense ad nauseam? How exactly does Trump intend to acquire and secure all of this Middle East oil without overwhelming, brutal intervention? That means large numbers of American boots on the ground. How is this less interventionist or imperialist than negotiating with the local players on the ground to give the Kurds a homeland?

Not compared to Rand. Trump proposes pillaging another country's natural resource. Rand doesn't.

Wow that was easy, now all I need to do is constantly repeat it and not respond to anyone that questions me.

JJ is formerly "jjdoyle", who is one of the trolls from way back in 2008.

Their opening lines can be understood as:

We are spooks, but not really

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    That explains it!

And the WRONG friends, the Clintons. <gag!>

So basically he's a ME colonialist rather than a ME puppet nation builder; a sublime difference, with a hint more thuggishness and overt intentions.

At least he's frank.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Lew Rockwell noticed the same thing I did in the OP. Writes Lew:

Ever Notice That the Anti-Ron Paulians…

…hate Donald Trump, too? For example, neocon Ben Stein. It’s not because of shared policy positions, needless to say. It’s because they are seen as independent of the pressure groups. I still remember when the New Republic compared Ross Perot to Adolf Hitler for the same reason.

Source

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    I just noticed this comment now. One thing about this is, number one: I'm not or ever been that person. But the real funny thing is that I did use the forum a lot back in 2008, and I don't even remember who jjdoyle was.

Whoever that person was, just read a lot of my posts, and you'll notice different things I'm sure. My intelligence for example, I'm very confident that whatever that person was, my posts are much smarter than theirs.
    If I passed out negative rep this post would be a prime candidate.......

What's with all the Trump suckin' dude?

I know you consider yourself intelligent so help this ol' dummy understand how that fits with the Ron Paul forums?

^ I removed that part of my post because I thought it was a bad thing to brag. But it was quoted already so I guess it stays.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    What's with all the Trump suckin' dude?

I know you consider yourself intelligent so help this ol' dummy understand how that fits with the Ron Paul forums?
    Ok, I'll try very slowly for you:

I'm defending the principle that giving money under threat, whether you're paying taxes to not go to jail, or buying politicians so that they won't violate your property rights, is not morally reproachable.

Bribing can be used for good. So attacking someone for bribing is not a good attack. You have to attack him specifying that he bribed for evil. Read the thread about Trump donations where I go in excruciating detail about this view.

It's not about Trump. If it was anybody else and you attacked him for paying taxes or bribing politicians, I'd say the same thing.
    Last edited by jj-; 07-14-2015 at 09:24 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    dang, I got a neg rep for my post mentioning Lew Rockwell's views.

juleswin
    Thread: Donald Trump Has The Right Enemies

Take that Trump $#@! somewhere else. This is not helping the cause for liberty.
    People are sensitive! Too pure for Lew Rockwell!

It's not about Trump. If it was anybody else and you attacked him for paying taxes or bribing politicians, I'd say the same thing.
    I'm going to go even slower for you.

Trump is part of the status quo. Trump has every reason to defend the status quo. Trump has no reason not to defend the status quo. Trump doesn't want to end imperialism. Trump wants to go back to full-fledged colonialism. Trump is good friends with the Clintons. Trump would rather make Clinton's opponents look like clowns than oppose them.

Trump is a joke.

Was that slow enough for you, Mr. Doyle?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I'm going to go even slower for you.

Trump is part of the status quo. Trump has every reason to defend the status quo. Trump has no reason not to defend the status quo. Trump doesn't want to end imperialism. Trump wants to go back to full-fledged colonialism. Trump is good friends with the Clintons. Trump would rather make Clinton's opponents look like clowns than oppose them.

Trump is a joke.

Was that slow enough for you, Mr. Doyle?
    My quote and your comments aren't even related. They don't change anything about what's the right way to attack Trump, what I'm talking about with Tod Evans. And I don't even dispute some of the things you're supposedly trying to explain me. Just a completely baffling post, even with the low expectations I have from yours.

Trump has the right friends, the Clinton's, Rahm Emanuel, and best of all...

CARLOS DANGER!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Donald Trump says a disproportionate amount of illegal immigrants are murderers and rapists, El Chapo, an illegal immigrant is offended and threatens Trump's life, reaffirming Trump's statement This is some B-grade movie $#@! lol
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Ok, I'll try very slowly for you:

I'm defending the principle that giving money under threat, whether you're paying taxes to not go to jail, or buying politicians so that they won't violate your property rights, is not morally reproachable.

Bribing can be used for good. So attacking someone for bribing is not a good attack. You have to attack him specifying that he bribed for evil. Read the thread about Trump donations where I go in excruciating detail about this view.

So let me see if I've got this right, not being party to your superior intellect and all.......

You insist on pumping up Trump because you think paying government's employees to leave you alone is commendable, is this correct?

And you think that it would somehow be in my best interest to read where you elaborate on this idea in another thread.....

Well thanks for worrying about my ignorance of your ideas but you've shared enough for me to know that I'm not interested.

Keeping in mind that I'm pretty dumb in the face of your superior intellect.......I fail to read how it is that you believe countless pro-Trump posts benefit the Ron Paul forums even after this post I quoted......

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Karl Rove just went after Trump. This is delicious.

Keeping in mind that I'm pretty dumb in the face of your superior intellect.......I fail to read how it is that you believe countless pro-Trump posts benefit the Ron Paul forums even after this post I quoted......
    Despite the complaints of many members, I praised Ted Cruz a lot when he did good things. When Trump says something interesting, or does something good, or entertaining, I'll point it out. The fact that I am even explaining this shows that this forum has too many members with authoritarian mindsets, unexpected in a liberty forum.

So this thread for example, it's about a food fight between Trump and neocons. Any fight with neocons is something a liberty person can enjoy. If you think just the mention of a person that is not pure enough for you ruins the whole thing, fine, don't read it, but it's a completely harmless and natural thing, as even the purest of the purists, Lew Rockwell, is showing (post #12).

EDIT: Please also see the AuH20 post above mine, it's in the spirit of this post.
    Last edited by jj-; 07-14-2015 at 09:54 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump is running an educational campaign.

anyone feeling smarter?

The fact that I am even explaining this shows that this forum has too many members with authoritarian mindsets, unexpected in a liberty forum.
    I see.

And next you tell us that hitting 'unsubscribe' when some $#@! is spamming our email inbox with a thousand junk emails trying to sell us something else about as useful, like something that will wash the undersides of our paving stones, or something that attracts termites, that's just as hateful and authoritarian?

And what other aspects of your irrepressibly liberal and progressive mindset would you like to share with us today, Mr. Doyle?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Despite the complaints of many members, I praised Ted Cruz a lot when he did good things. When Trump says something interesting, or does something good, or entertaining, I'll point it out. The fact that I am even explaining this shows that this forum has too many members with authoritarian mindsets, unexpected in a liberty forum.

So this thread for example, it's about a food fight between Trump and neocons. Any fight with neocons is something a liberty person can enjoy. If you think just the mention of a person that is not pure enough for you ruin the while thing, fine, don't read it, but it's a completely harmless and natural thing, as even the purest of the purists, Lew Rockwell, is showing.

EDIT: Please also see the AuH20 post above mine, it's in the spirit of this post.
    I'm certainly no authoritarian, just wondering if there was some intellectual reason for all the Trump stuff and you answered that finally....

Carry on......

I'm certainly no authoritarian, just wondering if there was some intellectual reason for all the Trump stuff and you answered that finally....

Carry on......
    Thank you. Hope there is more tolerance of humor here.

So this thread for example, it's about a food fight between Trump and neocons. Any fight with neocons is something a liberty person can enjoy. If you think just the mention of a person that is not pure enough for you ruins the whole thing, fine, don't read it, but it's a completely harmless and natural thing, as even the purest of the purists, Lew Rockwell, is showing (post #12).

If Trump, in all his treachery can singlehandedly wake some people up and in the process deliver a death blow to the one party system, then I hope he does so. Now I would never send him money, but I'm certainly not going to try to stop the momentum of this imperfect messenger. I hope he brings it all down, even if it wasn't his true intention. The mere presence of Trump is an extreme destabilizing force to the FNC viewership.

Maybe if we're lucky, some crazed illegal will murder Trump. Then it would get real interesting. Trump is a tool to be used against the globalists. Does anyone here seriously care about the man known as Trump? Trump is a pompous ass. I just hope he raises hell.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast