Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ancient Humans Bred with Completely Unknown Species

Ancient Humans Bred with Completely Unknown Species

24 November, 2013 - 23:06 By April Holloway

Ancient Humans Bred with Completely Unknown Species

A new study presented to the Royal Society meeting on ancient DNA in London last week has revealed a dramatic finding – the genome of one of our ancient ancestors, the Denisovans, contains a segment of DNA that seems to have come from another species that is currently unknown to science. The discovery suggests that there was rampant interbreeding between ancient human species in Europe and Asia more than 30,000 years ago. But, far more significant was the finding that they also mated with a mystery species from Asia – one that is neither human nor Neanderthal.

Scientists launched into a flurry of discussion and debate upon hearing the study results and immediately began speculating about what this unknown species could be. Some have suggested that a group may have branched off to Asia from the **** heidelbernensis, who resided in Africa about half a million years ago. They are believed to be the ancestors of Europe's Neanderthals.

However others, such as Chris Stringer, a paleoanthropologist at the London Natural History Museum, admitted that they “don’t have the faintest idea” what the mystery species could be.

Traces of the unknown new genome were detected in two teeth and a finger bone of a Denisovan, which was discovered in a Siberian cave. There is not much data available about the appearance of Denisovans due to lack of their fossils' availability, but the geneticists and researchers succeeded in arranging their entire genome very precisely.

"What it begins to suggest is that we're looking at a 'Lord of the Rings'-type world - that there were many hominid populations," Mark Thomas, an evolutionary geneticist at University College London.

The question is now: who were these mystery people that the Denisovans were breeding with?

Read more: http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-...#ixzz3donDBXn4

Anunnaki, Watchers, Greek Gods, E.T.s, etc.?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post

30,000 years is hardly a tick of the clock!

Humans have been around for at least 2.8 million years:

The new Ethiopian fossil, announced online by the journal Science, pushes the arrival of **** on the East African landscape back almost half a million years, to 2.8 million years ago. The date is tantalizingly close to the last known appearance, around three million years ago, of Australopithecus afarensis, an upright-walking, small-brained species best known from the skeleton called Lucy, believed by many scientists to be the direct ancestor of our genus. The new jaw, known as LD 350-1, was found in January 2013 just a dozen miles from where Lucy was found in 1974.

"This is exciting stuff," says paleoanthropologist Donald Johanson, who discovered Lucy.

The Afar, part of the East African Rift Valley, has yielded many other prize fossils of hominins—members of the extended human family—including the previous earliest known **** specimen, an upper jaw known as AL 666-1, dated to 2.3 million years ago. (Learn more about Ardi, another human ancestor from the Afar region.)
    http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...olduvai-gorge/
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Babylonian Creational Myths - Enuma Elish

The Babylonian creation myth is recounted in the "Epic of Creation" also known as the Enuma Elish. The Mesopotamian "Epic of Creation" dates to the late second millennium B.C.E.

In the poem, the god Marduk (or Assur in the Assyrian versions of the poem) is created to defend the divine beings from an attack plotted by the ocean goddess Tiamat. The hero Marduk offers to save the gods only if he is appointed their supreme unquestioned leader and is allowed to remain so even after the threat passes. The gods agree to Marduk's terms.

Marduk challenges Tiamat to combat and destroys her. He then rips her corpse into two halves with which he fashions the Earth and the heavens. Marduk then creates the calendar, organizes the planets, stars and regulates the moon, sun, and weather. The gods pledge their allegiance to Marduk and he creates Babylon as the terrestrial counterpart to the realm of the gods. Marduk then destroys Tiamat's husband, Kingu using his blood to create mankind so that they can do the work of the gods.

The Enuma Elish is written on seven tablets, each are between 115 and 170 lines long.

They were written no later than the reign of Nebuchadrezzar in the 12th century B.C.E. But there is also little doubt that this story was written much earlier, during the time of the Sumerians. Drawing some new light on the ancients, Henry Layard found within the ruins of the library of Ashurbanipal in Nineveh, texts that were not unlike the Genesis creation in the Bible. George Smith first published these text in 1876 under the title, The Chaldean Genesis.

Akkadian text written in the old Babylonian dialect.

The Babylonian god finished his work within the span of 6 tablets of stone. The last and 7th stone exalted the handiwork and greatness of the diety's work. Thus the comparison must be made that the 7 days of creation found in the Bible, borrowed its theme from the Babylonians and them form the Sumerians.

Marduk

The Sumerian epic places Anu, Enil and Ninurta as the heroes. The Babylonian epic stars Marduk. The Babylonian epic is the one you are about to read. Though it would be easy to say that this again is mere 'myth', what if it is not?

What if one is looking here at a technical report, a report on the origins of our Solar System, our planet Earth, and the creation of makind.

The epos is written in a style which is different from every day speech at the time. It uses an extended word variation with literary words that are normally not very frequent. This is characteristic for poetry. In prose texts there is no such inclination to use alternative formulations, like in the bible in Genesis I: ''And God saw ..., and God saw ..., and God created ..., and God created ....'' with little variation.

http://www.crystalinks.com/babyloniancreation.html

It was giants.

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 6
    When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years.” The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    It was giants.
    They created giants.....??

Genesis 6:4

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

New International Version
    The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

New Living Translation
    In those days, and for some time after, giant Nephilites lived on the earth, for whenever the sons of God had intercourse with women, they gave birth to children who became the heroes and famous warriors of ancient times.

English Standard Version
    The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.

New American Standard Bible
    The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

King James Bible
    There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
    The Nephilim were on the earth both in those days and afterward, when the sons of God came to the daughters of mankind, who bore children to them. They were the powerful men of old, the famous men.

International Standard Version
    The Nephilim were on the earth at that time (and also immediately afterward), when those divine beings were having sexual relations with those human women, who gave birth to children for them. These children became the heroes and legendary figures of ancient times.

NET Bible
    The Nephilim were on the earth in those days (and also after this) when the sons of God were having sexual relations with the daughters of humankind, who gave birth to their children. They were the mighty heroes of old, the famous men.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
    The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, as well as later, when the sons of God slept with the daughters of other humans and had children by them. These children were famous long ago.

Jubilee Bible 2000
    There were giants in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore sons to them, the same became mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

King James 2000 Bible
    There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

American King James Version
    There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

American Standard Version
    The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them: the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.

Douay-Rheims Bible
    Now giants were upon the earth in those days. For after the sons of God went in to the daughters of men and they brought forth children, these are the mighty men of old, men of renown.

Darby Bible Translation
    In those days were the giants on the earth, and also afterwards, when the sons of God had come in to the daughters of men, and they had borne [children] to them; these were the heroes, who of old were men of renown.

English Revised Version
    The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them: the same were the mighty men which were of old, the men of renown.

Webster's Bible Translation
    There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them: the same became mighty men, who were of old, men of renown.

World English Bible
    The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when God's sons came in to men's daughters. They bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Young's Literal Translation
    The fallen ones were in the earth in those days, and even afterwards when sons of God come in unto daughters of men, and they have borne to them -- they are the heroes, who, from of old, are the men of name.

http://biblehub.com/genesis/6-4.htm
    Last edited by The Northbreather; 06-22-2015 at 02:00 PM.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

https://www.ted.com/talks/elaine_mor...m_aquatic_apes

Elaine Morgan was a tenacious proponent of a theory that is not widely accepted. The aquatic ape hypothesis lays out the idea that humans evolved from primate ancestors who dwelt in watery habitats. Hear her spirited defense of the idea — and her theory on why science doesn't take it seriously.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Interesting!
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

All primates, apes, hominids, neanderthal:, cromags 48 (24 pairs)
    Humans (**** sapiens): 46 (23 pairs)

There is no natural evolutionary way:

1) Evolution from ape to human just "looses" two chromosomes (1 pair). It is impossible.
    2) Chromosomes 2 and 3 just "fuse" into one long jumbo doubled-up chromosome

Somehow, humans have 46 chromosomes (23 pairs) and primates have 48 chromosomes (24 pairs). If two chromosomes less doesn't sound like a stark difference to you, well consider the fact that dolphins have 2 chromosomes less than humans, too, and look how different they are from humans!

So what happened? To have caused both a SPLICING of hominids' chromosome 2 and 3 in one pair, and the loss of a whole chromosome pair??

Ancient GE! Only genetic engineering can explain that. It's like someone took a female earth hominid with 24 pairs of chromosomes, and wanted to impregnate it with their own sperm but their own species happens to have 23 pairs.
    So what do you do in order to make this hybridization work? You take the female earth hominid's egg's chromosome 2 and 3 and fuse them, that way eliminating one chromosome half-pair. With your sperm, you provide your 23 half-pairs, and now the genetically engineered female hominid egg with its doubled-up chromosome 2&3 provide 23 half-pairs, instead of the incompatible 24 pairs all other earth primates & hominids have.

Problem solved, the female hominid's egg with chromosome # reduced by one, accepts fertilization from your sperm and the fertile hybrid offspring is born with your chromosome number and thus can, when mature, successfully reproduce with its hybrid siblings, other hybrids created as per above, and with your extraterrestrial species directly, too!

However it cannot ever again successfully reproduce with the native earth hominids because of the reduced chromosome number. But that's not a problem since you already have 50% native DNA, that's more than enough, you don't want them to breed back into the native population for then they will end up reverting to mostly neanderthal/cromag/hominid race all over again.

And so the human race was created some 150,000 yrs ago and then free to interbreed and reproduce with each other as well as directly with the extraterrestrial species that caused this - Annunaki/Fallen Angels?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread823399/pg1

If you want to take the monkey road you could just say that we split before we ever even became land bearing creatures and that we grew out of different waterways.... etc... etc.. etc... etc........

Science does interest me, but when you really dig in you find out, they don't really know anything as far as where life came from, where the universe goes, or any other final answer.
    FJB

Probably aliens.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Probably aliens.
    We're the aliens.

Has anyone here read Sitchen's Lost Book Of Enki? That's a good read.

The question is now: who were these mystery people that the Denisovans were breeding with?
    Obviously the Markovians.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by J.Michael View Post
    Has anyone here read Sitchen's Lost Book Of Enki? That's a good read.
    Yep, I'm a fan.

earth chronicles pdf download

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...18.afx_p4fcCiQ

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Welcome to the website devoted to addressing the claims of the ancient astronaut hypothesis popularized in the writings of Zecharia Sitchin. Who's behind this site? My name is Mike Heiser. Who am I? The short answer is that I'm a scholar of biblical and ancient Near Eastern languages, cultures, and religions. Why do I bother with this stuff? Because I don't like ancient texts manipulated to promote false claims. If I were a lawyer I'd feel professionally obligated to tell you if someone was giving you bad legal advice. If I was a medical doctor, I'd owe you the truth if I knew the medicine you were taking was bogus or could kill you. If I was an accountant, I'd let you know if a neighbor's tax advice could put you in jail. I'm none of those things, but take the analogy to heart. I'm trying to provide the same service in my areas of expertise. I can tell you--and show you--that what Zecharia Sitchin has written about Nibiru, the Anunnaki, the book of Genesis, the Nephilim, and a host of other things has absolutely no basis in the real data of the ancient world. I don't doubt that Zecharia Sitchin is a nice guy; he's just wrong. Nothing personal.
    http://www.sitchiniswrong.com

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Noted. <shrug!>

Sitchin Anthology Book Coming in September 2015
    > Due to be published in late September 2015, a new Sitchin book is being published. The Anunnaki Chronicles -- A Zecharia Sitchin Reader brings together unpublished materials and chapters from the already published volumes. It is meant to provide an overview of the main ideas presented by Sitchin in his 14 books as well as being a source of new, previously unpublished material.

The book is edited and introduced by Zecharia's niece and is available for pre-order from Amazon.com
    http://www.sitchin.com/

About the Author

Zecharia Sitchin (1920-2010), an eminent biblical scholar and internationally acclaimed author, grew up in Palestine, where he acquired a profound knowledge of modern and ancient Hebrew, other Semitic and European languages, the Old Testament, and the history and archaeology of the Near East. A graduate of the University of London with a degree in economic history, he worked as a journalist and editor in Israel for many years prior to undertaking his life’s work: The Earth Chronicles. Janet Sitchin, niece of Zecharia Sitchin, served as her uncle’s lecture assistant at his many seminars and is the webmaster for www.sitchin.com. A data-integration expert with a degree in computer science, she lives outside Miami, Florida.
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 07-07-2015 at 04:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    30,000 years is hardly a tick of the clock!

Humans have been around for at least 2.8 million years:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...olduvai-gorge/
    Lucy was a big monkey, not one of your made up species of Neanderthal.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Interesting vid, but holy chipmunk, I cannot stand that guy's voice.

ETA: To be clear, by interesting, I don't mean I agree. It skims over "proof" of how Mars was much like Earth back in the day and a bunch of "pure male" beings traveled through a vortext to escape the Lucifer experiment and destroyed the once-great city of Atlantis, blah blah blah blah blah.... fk'n serious?
    Last edited by PaulConventionWV; 07-07-2015 at 06:12 AM.

You're right about the evolutionary impossibility of losing a pair of chromosomes, but your conclusion is way off. In fact, it would be quite appropriate to say that it's "out of this world."

I don't buy it. You can't mix species...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Because?

mixed species

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...47.yqeWeu9zAI8

GOTO

Aquatic Ape Hypothesis

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Badword filter is so PC you can't talk freely about **** sapiens.

It's so libertarian I can't stand it.

If they were breeding with humans, then they were humans.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    There are tons of examples of different species that are capable of interbreeding.

But one reason for this is that the whole taxonomy of categorizing some animals as one species and some as another is constructed by scientists using criteria other than the ability of these animals to breed with one another.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Sick bastards.
    Beastialityophobia reported.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    There are tons of examples of different species that are capable of interbreeding.

But one reason for this is that the whole taxonomy of categorizing some animals as one species and some as another is constructed by scientists using criteria other than the ability of these animals to breed with one another.
    Didn't used to be so. Back when some of us old guys were taking Bio 101, one of the criteria for specification was that they could not breed and generate viable offspring. Nowadays there are more definitions of species and we have learned that sometimes different species can generate viable offspring.

Denisovans , you know those siberians were mating with whatever they could .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast