Thread: David Simpson officially announces campaign for Texas Senate District 1

David Simpson officially announces campaign for Texas Senate District 1

Friends and Supporters,

I am excited to officially launch our campaign for State Senate District 1. What a blessing it has been to serve you in the Texas House. It has been an honor to represent your voice for smaller, less intrusive, and accountable government.

My family and I have prayed about where God would have us serve next. We have listened to many of you who have encouraged me to fight for our liberties in a higher office and carry on the fight for our East Texas water, land, and economy. With your prayers and support, that is exactly what I will do.

We must meet the challenges facing our state with confidence in the principles of liberty, limited government, and free markets. We must not succumb to the temptation to idolize big government solutions just when more conservatives are being elected and the people's voices are growing louder in their call to get government out of the way of personal responsibility.

Friends, I need your help in this fight. My proven constitutional conservative record has not made me popular with politicians and lobbyists in Austin. They will do everything they can to keep our region from being represented by an independent and principled conservative.
    Will you help kick our campaign off today with a $250, $100, $50 or $25 donation

Some in this race may receive hundreds of thousands of dollars from special interest groups and lobbyists, but our campaign will be fueled one donation at a time.

I need your help to spread our conservative message across East Texas, and I look forward to earning your vote and fighting alongside you in this campaign.

For Texas and Liberty.
    David Simpson

P.S. Please consider joining the hundreds of East Texas activists who have endorsed our campaign.
    http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=...8&e=0b8b06be51
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

His FB likes are going through the roof! 7,741 and rising.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

11 mins ·
    The momentum continues, our Facebook page has reached 10,000 likes and counting! Thank you for your support!

https://www.facebook.com/DavidSimpsonTX
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Election day bump!
    ~Resident Badgiraffe