Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To stop mass killers, we have to stop drugging our young boys

To stop mass killers, we have to stop drugging our young boys

TO STOP MASS KILLERS, WE HAVE TO STOP DRUGGING OUR YOUNG BOYS

by MILO YIANNOPOULOS19 Jun 2015951
    As America comes to terms with a monstrous shooting in Charleston that has left nine churchgoers dead, bewildered members of the public are seeking rationality in apparently wanton and inscrutable crimes.

We may never know quite what drives some people to kill. But it seems that in young Dylann Storm Roof, we have further evidence of a trend that should worry us all. I’m talking about his dependence on prescription drugs: suboxone, to be precise.

Roof is just the latest in a long line of young men who have committed appalling crimes after a lifetime on psychotropic drugs. If you don’t believe me, consider some of the most notorious young male shooters in American history.

Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza? Lexapro and Celexa. Red-headed Aurora killer James Holmes? Clonazepam and sertraline. Virginia Tech mass murderer Seung-Hui Cho? Prozac. Charles Whitman, the “Texas Tower Sniper”? Dexedrine. Columbine executioners Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold? Zoloft and Luvox.

You get the idea. These young men were all on prescribed medication. Feminism helped to get them there. In particular, female teachers who either dislike men or are completely ignorant of healthy behaviour norms for boys are creating a generation of emotionally stunted, drugged up young men.

Millions of young American men are prescribed powerful drugs after being diagnosed with the phantom condition “ADHD,” better known as a mixture of natural boisterousness and poor parental discipline. The mere fact of being male has become pathologised.

When they get into their teens and early twenties, they graduate onto drugs like Zoloft and Prozac, drugs that can produce a powerfully dissociative effect in the mind, muddying the distinctions between reality and fantasy. All this, because boys are now treated as though they are defective girls.

I once clumsily wrote that video games helped to “shape the fantasies” of Isla Vista gunman Elliot Rodgers. I intended not to incriminate video games in his spiral into madness and murder but rather to point out that young men who lose grip on the real world often retreat into imaginary ones, which can then have a stylistic effect, if you like, on their crimes.

After a year of reading the research on what America is doing to its men, and interviewing hundreds of young men in preparation for my book on the GamerGate controversy, I have come to believe that in most cases it’s not games, or movies, or “misogyny,” or “racism” that drives young men to kill. It is the increasing sense of isolation and disorientation young boys feel in a world that now feels architected against them.

Dylann Roof’s actions are unlikely to have been primarily motivated by race, even though he may have identified as a white supremacist. For one thing, half his Facebook friends were black. Similarly, Elliot Rodgers wasn’t a misogynist in any meaningful sense of the word. What these terrible crimes express more clearly is a crisis in masculinity – a crisis brought about by the way we treat boys in schools.

Men, in particular introverts, and especially highly intelligent introverts who sit near the top of the autistic spectrum, are routinely ridiculed in society, cast out as “manbabies” and “privileged oppressors.” The lived experience of such men is precisely the opposite of privilege: they are punished for being boys at school, branded “creeps” or, worse, rapists for showing sexual interest at college, and after all that – assuming they even graduate – they are discriminated against in job applications.

If “Dylann” “Storm” “Roof” deserves ridicule for anything, it’s his ridiculous name and that 1990s lesbian pudding-bowl haircut, not the fact that he is a man struggling to find his place in an increasingly feminised culture. What was his mother thinking?

Namby-pamby culture in schools is partly to blame for the current crisis in manhood. Teachers, who are overwhelmingly female, freak out at boyish things like play-fighting, cops and robbers and even playing “finger guns.” At best, this is silly over-policing of natural male exuberance. At worst, it is holding boys to feminine standards of behaviour. It’s not hard to understand why some boys, after enduring this for a decade, finally snap in a tragic violent outburst.

continued...http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-male-killers/
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I agree stop drugging boys and girls too for that matter.

Very powerful article.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Or perhaps it may just be considered to be pre Federal Government employment conditioning testing.

Which came first- the medicine or the behavior? As far as has been reported, Dylann Storm Roof was not prescribed any medicines though he was caught with Suboxone without a prescription.

Mr. Roof has had two previous brushes with the law, both in recent months, according to court records. In February, he attracted attention at the Columbiana Centre, a shopping mall, when, dressed all in black, he asked store employees “out of the ordinary questions” such as how many people were working and what time they would be leaving, according to a police report.

When a police officer questioned Mr. Roof, he “began speaking very nervously and stated that his parents were pressuring him to get a job,” but then admitted that he had not asked for applications at any of the stores, the report said.

Asked if he had any contraband, Mr. Roof said no, according to the report, but the officer searched him and found Suboxone, a prescription drug used to treat opiate addiction and frequently sold in illegal street transactions. Mr. Roof admitted that he did not have a prescription for the drug, the report said, and he was arrested and charged with felony drug possession. The case is pending.
    He was reportedly using illegal drugs.

However, it’s also Dylann’s drug use, including cocaine, LSD and methamphetamine, that are also the focus of the alleged killer’s routine.

According to the New York Times, Dylann had been in trouble with police previously when Roof began asking weird questions at a mall called Columbiana Centre. After authorities were alerted to Dylann’s strange questions, such as how many people were working and when they left, they pegged Roof’s odd actions to potential drug use. Though he denied he had anything illegal on his person, Dylann was discovered to have Suboxone on him and didn’t have a proper prescription for the drug.

Suboxone is often used to treat addictions to opiates. That possession led to the arrest of Dylann. Suboxone is pegged as powerful and more common than its older substitute, methadone. An online search for information regarding Suboxone proves that the antidote can sometimes be just as addictive as the drug it’s trying to wean users from taking. What role Suboxone played on Dylann’s psyche remains to be seen.
    http://www.inquisitr.com/2183814/sub...ook-page-gone/

If it is the prescription meds causing psyco behaviors, we should have thousands if not millions of examples instead of a few since there are that many currently taking them. We are excusing the person and the choices they made.

I am not trying to claim that drugs are not over-prescribed- they are.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-20-2015 at 12:59 PM.

FOX News earlier said 50% of school children are now drugged for various mental illness. That is astonishing, if true.

Stop drugging the boys? Are you serious? Never happen... not without the threat of violence. There are far too many deeply compelling reasons those with interests in keeping men drugged to ever allow this to stop due to mere strongly-worded requests for cessation. Lets be real now.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Also, you should stop raising young boys to be desk-jockeys, paper pushers, and fearful racists...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Which came first- the medicine or the behavior? As far as has been reported, Dylann Storm Roof was not prescribed any medicines though he was caught with Suboxone without a prescription.

He was reportedly using illegal drugs.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2183814/sub...ook-page-gone/

If it is the prescription meds causing psyco behaviors, we should have thousands if not millions of examples instead of a few since there are that many currently taking them. We are excusing the person and the choices they made.

I am not trying to claim that drugs are not over-prescribed- they are.
    Some kid who knew him said he was a pill popper, liked to take Xanax and all kinds of prescription drugs he could get ahold of.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Stop drugging the boys? Are you serious? Never happen... not without the threat of violence. There are far too many deeply compelling reasons those with interests in keeping men drugged to ever allow this to stop due to mere strongly-worded requests for cessation. Lets be real now.
    We are truly $#@!ed.
    "The Patriarch"

If you look at history, you will find tons of irrational murders committed by young men. For example, it was not unheard of in the 19th or 20th centuries for a young man to go into a school and kill a teacher, staff member, or fellow student that he felt had wronged him. What is different about the past few decades is the increase in Columbine-style mass killings where the goal seems to be as much death as possible.

My hunch is that the way the MSM covers these events is a big factor. I know that's an unpopular view because in the wrong hands it leads to censorship, but I'm not suggesting censorship, just recognition that some minds can be influenced that way.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFan View Post
    If you look at history, you will find tons of irrational murders committed by young men. For example, it was not unheard of in the 19th or 20th centuries for a young man to go into a school and kill a teacher, staff member, or fellow student that he felt had wronged him. What is different about the past few decades is the increase in Columbine-style mass killings where the goal seems to be as much death as possible.

My hunch is that the way the MSM covers these events is a big factor. I know that's an unpopular view because in the wrong hands it leads to censorship, but I'm not suggesting censorship, just recognition that some minds can be influenced that way.
    I would like to see some references.
    "The Patriarch"

The wretched state of the world, including war, the police state, and mass murder, is a projection of deep-rooted problems in the human mind. Our entire society is built upon a foundation of violence. The official, socially-approved answer for every social "problem" is systematic violence. Yet people grope for an explanation as to why some messed up kid lashes out violently. It's guns or drugs or the media or video games. Hahahaha. It's like a school of fish wondering why another fish is wet.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Young men are going to drug themselves.

By limiting the availability of non-SSRI drugs through legislation they're given little choice as to what they use.

If this kid had access to ludes-n-reds he'd never have got up off the couch.

Hell he might have been happy with a bong............

The more pills, the more crazy people.

http://ssristories.wpengine.com/old/index1.php
    FJB

Or perhaps just use stronger drugs. I hear that people on heroin tend to be pretty mellow.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Or perhaps just use stronger drugs. I hear that people on heroin tend to be pretty mellow.
    "Just using stronger drugs" screams of ignorance.

First off big-pharm and their bureaucrats should never be given the authority to mandate what substances are available to the parents, doctors in today's world are hamstrung by legislation and litigation so they of course take the path less litigious.

And parents are even hamstrung by do gooders (many here on RPF) who actually believe it's criminal to spank their own son.

I'm bouncing back-n-forth in age groups from kids who get medicated to kids who seek their own medication and these are two distinctly different groups who on occasion overlap...

The point is though that government, her guns and her below par employees have no business meddling in families, doctors, or medication beyond providing information.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

First off big-pharm and their bureaucrats should never be given the authority to mandate what substances are available to the parents, doctors in today's world are hamstrung by legislation and litigation so they of course take the path less litigious.

And parents are even hamstrung by do gooders (many here on RPF) who actually believe it's criminal to spank their own son.

I'm bouncing back-n-forth in age groups from kids who get medicated to kids who seek their own medication and these are two distinctly different groups who on occasion overlap...

The point is though that government, her guns and her below par employees have no business meddling in families, doctors, or medication beyond providing information.
    Well said.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

"We're all ignorant, just about different things."

Not criminal just too easy, but would you still spank him if he were 6' 8" and weighed 300 lbs?

Or find some other non-violent ways and be more creative in your effective discipline choices?
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 06-22-2015 at 09:03 AM.

"We're all ignorant, just about different things."

Not criminal, but would you still spank him if he were 6' 8" and weighed 300 lbs?

Or find some other non-violent ways and be more creative in your discipline choices?
    You may ask my son (he's 10) what'll happen if he crosses me....

I'm older than most of his friends grandparents and to a kid they'll all come to me with any issue because I shoot straight with 'em.

Even if son grows up to be 6'-8" and 300# I'll take him down if he needs taken down.

We talked yesterday about this very subject and the last time I spanked him was when he was in diapers, he hasn't needed a spanking and I hope he doesn't but I'll not be cowed by his size or the government if he does...

I always try talking first.............and second..........but there are some lines that are not crossed in my house the primary one is children trying to be dominant over an adult either by words or action.

One of son's friends younger brother has ADD/hyperactivity according to his mother.....The lad (7y/o) and I came to an immediate understanding, no physical anything just a calm conversation about proper behavior....The mother has since weaned him off the drugs he was on, every 3-6 weeks I'll get a call to come over and talk to the kid because he's getting out of hand but once his mother learned how to parent instead of order things changed for the better.

This breakdown of family structure is, in my opinion, ruining another generation of young men by doping them into subservience. Drugs should be something teens and young folks take recreationally without fear of prison, as things sit drugs are portrayed as evil and the kids who are forced to take them are perceived as damaged.

There is not a cookiecutter solution to fix rambunctious boys or ineffectual parents but one thing I'm absolutely certain of is that government isn't the solution and neither are SSRI's...

You may ask my son (he's 10) what'll happen if he crosses me....

I'm older than most of his friends grandparents and to a kid they'll all come to me with any issue because I shoot straight with 'em.

Even if son grows up to be 6'-8" and 300# I'll take him down if he needs taken down.

We talked yesterday about this very subject and the last time I spanked him was when he was in diapers, he hasn't needed a spanking and I hope he doesn't but I'll not be cowed by his size or the government if he does...

I always try talking first.............and second..........but there are some lines that are not crossed in my house the primary one is children trying to be dominant over an adult either by words or action.

One of son's friends younger brother has ADD/hyperactivity according to his mother.....The lad (7y/o) and I came to an immediate understanding, no physical anything just a calm conversation about proper behavior....The mother has since weaned him off the drugs he was on, every 3-6 weeks I'll get a call to come over and talk to the kid because he's getting out of hand but once his mother learned how to parent instead of order things changed for the better.

This breakdown of family structure is, in my opinion, ruining another generation of young men by doping them into subservience. Drugs should be something teens and young folks take recreationally without fear of prison, as things sit drugs are portrayed as evil and the kids who are forced to take them are perceived as damaged.

There is not a cookiecutter solution to fix rambunctious boys or ineffectual parents but one thing I'm absolutely certain of is that government isn't the solution and neither are SSRI's...
    Might makes right?

It is hard to fight an enemy who has outposts in your head.
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 06-22-2015 at 09:14 AM.

Might makes right?

It is hard to fight an enemy who has outposts in your head.
    Nice twist keep trying......

All this, because boys are now treated as though they are defective girls.
    Best line evaaarrrrrr.....

Sig line worthy....
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Nice twist keep trying......
    I achieved my rhetorical goal.

Carry on.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is being done by design...they cannot allow boys with instincts to grow up as tribal protectors and critical thinkers. They need a group of boys who are wimps and obey and will cause no threat to the totalitarian regime they are setting up.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

One of the reasons we want drugs is because the human world is so unimaginably loused up. Anyone who thinks this world of men is anything better than hell made real on the earth is probably one in need of or using those drugs. We live in a literal global madhouse and we will never be right until the broader circumstances return to sanity. Until then, it stands only to get worse; probably a lot worse.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Might makes right?
    I cannot tell here whether you lack analytic skill, or are being dishonest. Either way, this is a fairly sad example of failed reason. Your implication cannot be inferred with anything remotely resembling good reason, so I guess the question then devolves to why you asked it.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I cannot tell here whether you lack analytic skill, or are being dishonest. Either way, this is a fairly sad example of failed reason. Your implication cannot be inferred with anything remotely resembling good reason, so I guess the question then devolves to why you asked it.
    I'll bet if you return it to the context from which you lifted it, you will actually find that it does, in fact, make a great deal of sense.

Outside of that, perhaps not so much.

Or will we just continue to allow/import more mass killers in from overseas, and below our southern border?

So the logic in this article goes

- Feminists don't like boys
    - Feminists bake up conditions so that they can drug these boys and make them more feminine
    - Feminists drug those boys up
    - The drugs make them kill people

Of course, other options include

- Mental conditions actually exist
    - Mentally unstable people kill people

- People take drugs relationally without being forced to,
    - those drugged up people kill people

I think the first one has a bit too much speculation.
    Last edited by Sam I am; 06-23-2015 at 04:10 PM.
    If you wanted some sort of Ideological purity, you'll get none of that from me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast