Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Homeless. (Scooter sold today)

You're not in Michigan anymore, maybe it's time to update your info. Feel free to give me a ring anytime Peter.
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    God's speed and prayers go with you Pete. Glad you were able to get online.

Residency established.
    and for the car too.

all nice and legal.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Residency established.
    and for the car too.

all nice and legal.
    Nice. West coast?!

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Residency established.
    and for the car too.

all nice and legal.

Whereabouts? I know some people in the Port Angeles area.

God bless you brother!

I seem to have acquired a car. Mobility is good.

cept now I have two to work on.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Why does that picture so perfectly encapsulate the vision I have of pcosmar strolling around his new town?
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

I seem to have acquired a car. Mobility is good.

cept now I have two to work on.
    I'm very happy to hear that. I never use a car in the city, but I know how essential they can be back home.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

I never am.
    And thanks. All the stuff comes with chains.. weight to carry.
    My friend Gene, may he RIP, was busy dying from lung cancer. We were standing in his yard in Williams AZ and he said this to me:

"We all build our own prisons"

Even though I already knew this, hearing it from a man not long for the world hit me like ton of bricks. Somehow, the truth of it became very immediately real to me. I would see it and feel it in three-dimensional terms such that I could experience it in a way I'd never done before. The whole idea took on a new meaning - I felt it everywhere in my being, rather than just knowing it intellectually.

All the more did this life become stunted, arrested in its fulfillment, and a childish waste. The sorest bit is knowing that we choose it over peace, sanity, and truer freedom.
    Last edited by osan; 07-04-2015 at 06:44 AM.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Interesting and busy weekend,,

I gave this place a try,

Back on the road I guess.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I gave this place a try,

You outta here Pete???
    "The Patriarch"

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    You outta here Pete???
    Seems so,, I think I should have gone a while ago. Been trying to hang on to,,, ?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I gave this place a try,

You outta here Pete???
    Seems so,, I think I should have gone a while ago. Been trying to hang on to,,, ?
    Wait. Wut? Do you mean you are hitting the road from your current abode or from RPFs?

Damn, we never did get a chance to meet up. You leaving the State entirely?
    "The Patriarch"

All by yourself?

Come out to NH.

All by yourself?

Come out to NH.
    Am already west,, will be headed east.

Maybe I can see some folk.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Damn, we never did get a chance to meet up. You leaving the State entirely?
    Come on down,, leaving tomorrow.. need gas money. (from the bank in the morning)
    Last edited by pcosmar; 09-13-2015 at 04:48 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Wait. Wut? Do you mean you are hitting the road from your current abode or from RPFs?
    From current,
    Stayed for a while. but need to move on.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

From current,
    Stayed for a while. but need to move on.
    Seems from reading the above post. You mentioned you could use some gas money. I don't know how I could facilitate this. If you PM me with a bank account number I might be able to do a transfer. I don't do bit-coin. I could send a check snail mail. Would need an address.
    Edit: I suppose I could also do a Western Union money order and you could pick it up...wherever.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 09-13-2015 at 05:04 PM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seems from reading the above post. You mentioned you could use some gas money. I don't know how I could facilitate this. If you PM me with a bank account number I might be able to do a transfer. I don't do bit-coin. I could send a check snail mail. Would need an address.
    Edit: I suppose I could also do a Western Union money order and you could pick it up...wherever.
    Paypal? I'll send ya some gas money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Thank you,,but just need to wait till morning when the bank opens.

Canning some peaches..
    With crazy women. (whom I love) and one is armed.

But thank you.. I may need a hand down the road, and I have two if you have a project.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Thank you,,but just need to wait till morning when the bank opens.

Canning some peaches..
    With crazy women. (whom I love) and one is armed.

But thank you.. I may need a hand down the road, and I have two if you have a project.
    Just let me know. It's been awhile but I believe you can pick up a Western Union money order at any shop that offers it. Unfortunately, I'm wrapping down for the year Pete. Two months ago I would have said come the hell out. $15 cash per hr. working on my current project. But, Fall is creeping on and the painting season may only give me another 6 weeks at most. And I picked up a helper last month to expedite. I wish I were able to throw some work your way that would make it worth your while. That would, if nothing else, have been a hoot. I'm more than happy to throw some ducats for your journey. Just let me know.

Yup. that was me..
    and there was a nice walk.
    http://www.traillink.com/trail/cowlitz-river-trail.aspx
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Too much stuff.
    I knew that when I started loading the car.

In the middle of nowhere, (east of The Dalles) I lost oil. Front main seal I think.
    Got towed,,

Slept in an old camper last nite,,Looking for direction.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

What's you goal? Looking for somewhere long term with stable work? Or just roaming for now?

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    What's you goal? Looking for somewhere long term with stable work? Or just roaming for now?
    Kind of up in the air. There are a few folks who have invited me,, and I would love to meet.
    I now have no car, and still too much stuff to carry.

I am anxiously waiting for an answer from one,, and making myself busy in this guys shop.. He's letting me use his connection.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Good luck man hope something comes through for you

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Actually,, this town is nice. and I am in a Camper van. if I look out the front window of the van,, I am looking at the back of city hall.

Small town. Very nice too.anyone want to invest there are some places that are reasonably priced.

Need Lotto #s
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123