Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Homeless. (Scooter sold today)

Here's a song to stick in your head...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Here's a song to stick in your head...
    Prefer this one,,
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sold a Tool Box (Mac) and a bunch of tools.

Paper is easier to carry. Still a truck to sell but it may be handy just moving stuff around here still.

Sold some junk too. Big blowout sale. Everything must go.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I hope this is the result of choice and not forced circumstance.

If you find yourselves in the Charleston WV area and need a place to crash for a few days, let me know and I will give you our number.

Best wishes.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I hope this is the result of choice and not forced circumstance.

If you find yourselves in the Charleston WV area and need a place to crash for a few days, let me know and I will give you our number.

Best wishes.
    Cosmic Forces/circumstances.

and Thanks to all. Nice to have options.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

No matter where ya go, there ya are.

Missed all this, you're in my prayers Pete. ...I'm a bit envious of the unencumbered part concerning possessions.

Hawaii is pretty much West. For me HI was a bit of an improvement weather-wise over MN.

Good luck young man!
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Good luck Pete!

Sorry this happened to you. Safe travels.

-t

Pete, this may not be what you want to hear right now, but coming from someone as myself who through a nasty divorce and life changing $#@!-storm found myself alone even though I had friends, family and a church at that time. It was one of the hardest most devastating things that ever happened to me in my life. I went from one day owning a thriving small business, two farms, horses, to what seemed the next day--selling everything and alone trying to escape a horrible marriage. All the money was frozen in my accounts being that the property and business was part in my ex-husbands name. I couldn't just pack up and leave and I couldn't stay either. Bills were piling up during the fight for money and assets during the divorce. I lost almost everything during the coarse of that divorce along with almost my life as my ex tried to kill me as well.

Anyone can go broke---at any time and that's the scary part about life such as it is. We can go broke with millions or we can go broke with a dollar in our pockets. Life does not discriminate when it comes to financial ruin. It can happen to any of us at any time at any point in our lives through any means it chooses. I was literally devastated not knowing what the next day would bring and heart broken over the loss of my horses and pets through it all. I had to give them up because I couldn't take them with me. One by one I watched as people came and took them away in trailers and cars. I knew it had to be done because it was the only way that I could be free from the hellacious marriage and life that I became trapped in for almost twenty years. I just had to make this painful sacrifice that cut me to the heart and bone.

There was no comfort from friends or family, even though comfort was offered--they were only their words and they meant nothing. Nothing eased my pain and heartache. I was at a point in life where I didn't know how I could endure what I knew was to come. I was truly broken--mentally, physically and spiritually with no where to turn but up at this point. I fell on my face and begged God to forgive this sinner and have mercy upon me that He might make a path where I saw none. The guilt, pain and torment of what I was enduring was just too much to bear. With bills piling up, pending lawsuits, in the middle of a divorce and money frozen in the bank where I had no access to it--I prayed and I prayed that day. On that very day I received a phone call from a friend who was interested in some of the farm equipment that I had been trying to sell off beforehand with no success. They came with other people that day and not only bought the farm equipment, but almost everything in the pole barn that amounted to thousands--tens of thousands of dollars in my hand on that very day.

It was enough to do what I needed to do at that time. My point is my friend and brother--God answers prayers--this I have no doubt. When people and this world fail us--He is still there and He hears. In fact, God was there the entire time when I thought He'd abandoned me through that entire fire and life trial because the one thing that the Lord did make clear to me is that in order for him to free me from the life that I so desperately wanted to be free from--He had to purge me of everything that life consisted of in order to accomplish this. He had already blazed my horizons with the hope and a promise--all I needed to do was to believe it and have faith that He would do what He said He would do.

As a result, I did lose everything, but I gained so much more in the long run and looking back after that storm saw that I was never truly alone, though it seemed I was so many times when I had no one and no where to turn for the kind of help and comfort I needed. God was revealing to me who I truly needed and the only one who could save me and deliver me from my pain. Life is a series of gains and losses that we will either overcome and get stronger through our faith in God or we will allow them to destroy us through our own fear and lack of faith. You have everything you need--you just need to believe it my brother--this is your great test and trial and you can overcome this and become stronger and better through faith in the only one who has the power to deliver you. Never give up this fight and trust that God will not let you fall any further than His everlasting arms.

You are not alone. He's waiting for you and you will survive this and be stronger than ever before. You're in my prayers.
    Last edited by Terry1; 06-21-2015 at 08:49 AM.

PM me if you get to Seattle. I'll buy lunch.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry1 View Post

You are not alone. He's waiting for you and you will survive this and be stronger than ever before. You're in my prayers.
    I never am.
    And thanks. All the stuff comes with chains.. weight to carry.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I never am.
    And thanks. All the stuff comes with chains.. weight to carry.
    Yes it does and think of it this way--all of the crap and material possessions we can collect or acquire in this life is just that--- crap! God knows what we need to get by. I even lost my expensive car through all of that mess I went through and had to get by with an old borrowed beater for a while too. I knew that God had blessed me with all of that crap in the first place and for me to change my life again--it all had to go bye-bye. What hurt the most was having to give up my animals and horses. But guess what--almost a year later and after myself being virtually homeless in-between moving--the divorce finalized and received enough money to get me back on my feet. I not only was blessed with a better Christian husband, but a brand new car again, new home and a great job. God knows what you need to survive and He'll provide it. I don't have to assume this or guess at it because I absolutely know it without and beyond any doubt.

God works through His people--be ready when He sends this person or people your way because when this happens--you won't have any doubts that this is what you should do and the path you should take. Don't worry about materialistic crap. We're moving too and I'm letting go of crap because as you said--it's nothing but dragging those weight and chains with you. You'll have it all again and probably better than ever before.

This is Apostle Paul's words on life's gains an losses. I printed this out and stuck it on my fridge many years ago.

Philippians 4: 10 But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity.
    11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
    12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
    I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
    Notwithstanding ye have well done, that ye did communicate with my affliction.
    Last edited by Terry1; 06-21-2015 at 11:45 AM.

A thought occurs that I thought would be very appropriate to share here:

You only have to be happy once to make all of the mistakes of the past worth it.

No matter how many setbacks, if you're happy at any point in the future, your journey will have been worth it. It's never too late.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Truck is here, loading ,

madness ensues.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Hope to., Packing it all up,, will be on the road in a few days.
    Couple of days on the road,, But will try to pop in when able.
    Head to the white mountains in Arizona... Nobody bothers anybody up there. I live in Phoenix and we spend about one weekend a month up there... Greer, Pinetop, Showlow, Payson, Prescott, Heber, just stay the hell away from Flagstaff!

There's still hope here out West!
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Arrived point west. Just got online.
    Trip was a ordeal but no one died. and no major property damage.

Need to look around this neighborhood,, haven't yet. Unloading.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Glad you're in one piece Pete.

Glad to hear that.

Keep us updated when you can.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Glad to hear that.

Keep us updated when you can.

Good to hear, Pete.

Good luck, pscomar! Be like the cat that keeps on landing on its feet!

Took a bicycle ride around the place..
    Made History. Bought Legal Cannabis. (seldom thought I would see it)

"Grape Dream" for those interested in that sort of thing.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Enjoy! I'm glad to hear you made it safely.

Good job - next time try some good OG/Kush and maybe some type of sativa Haze and you will have a pretty good idea about the spectrum of sativa/indica/afghanica and their effects.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    The problem with Kentucky is Kentuckians. j/p. I've got some family in KY and the tristate area+Tennesee. Nice weather, but I hear the state and local gov'ts in OH and IN suck nowadays.
    And Mitch McConnell.. That's enough to keep me running from Kentucky.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

May God keep you and your loved ones safe. Please keep us posted on how you are doing.

Glad you made it! Look forward to hearing about your new adventure.

Best of luck to you, Pete.

“Life is a journey, not a destination.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Good job - next time try some good OG/Kush and maybe some type of sativa Haze and you will have a pretty good idea about the spectrum of sativa/indica/afghanica and their effects.
    Oh,, I know I will sample their selections.

Did see a lot of active shops around .and it is a city. Still getting unpacked and moved in.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast