Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Police Union Rep's Letter to Americans With “Anti-Law Enforcement” Attitude

Police Union Rep's Letter to Americans With “Anti-Law Enforcement” Attitude

Dave Mutchler, the president of the “Fraternal Order of Police” in River City has issued an open letter to Americans, putting some of them “on notice.” Here is the letter presented in its entirety. Let us know what you think.

Consider this an open letter to the public we serve, the criminal element in our city, and the self appointed spokespersons who choose to remain blind to reason, who use misinformation and who sensationalize tragedy at every opportunity to forward their political agendas.

Know this: The members of River City FOP Lodge 614, who serve and protect Louisville every day, will no longer stand on the sidelines while anyone continues to assault and demonize us.

To those of you that support us while we serve and protect you — Thank You. Although you are not chosen for media interviews, we know that you understand we are here for you and your families. We know that the vast majority of you see that ninety-nine percent of police officers serve with integrity and courage. Although we know in our hearts that you are the silent majority, sadly, that may not be enough. Soon, we may have to ask for you to rise with us against the small, but very vocal group of people in our city who resist everything we all strive to attain — freedom, safety and the ability to live our lives happily and without fear.

To the criminal element in our community-we do not fear you. We are not your punching bag and we will not simply stand by and accept your verbal or physical assaults. No matter what craziness occurs, we will always protect our citizens and ourselves. No matter how weak our criminal justice system, we will hunt you down again and again until they put you away or you go away. No matter how weak our policies we will find a way to make you understand that Louisville isn’t where you want to live. Most importantly, though, take note of the following: If you actively resist or assault us, we will use every option available to take you into custody. If you use deadly force against us or use or attempt to use a dangerous instrument or deadly weapon against us, we will use deadly force against you and we WILL stop the threat to us, our fellow officers or the citizens we serve.

To the sensationalists, liars and race-baiters —we are done with you. At first it was good enough just to sit back and watch your ridiculous spectacle. No more. Now your rhetoric, lies and hate puts all of us, police officers and citizens alike, in danger. From now on we will call you out each and every time you tell a lie, twist the truth or otherwise engage in vile behavior meant to push your selfish agendas. If your behavior or untruths causes harm to us or the public, we will make every attempt to have you investigated, charged and prosecuted at the local, state or federal level. Your idiocy and lies are what caused the destruction in Ferguson and other cities around our country and we won’t be tolerating that here. We watched in shock most recently as some of you flat out lied to the media after a critical incident here in Louisville. Many in the media are self serving too, and we watched as they stood on the sidelines and fanned the flames for financial gain.

It is obvious to nearly everyone that you are attacking and lashing out at the police instead of attacking the real problem — those who commit crimes in our city and those who enable the criminal element. Are you not paying attention to what is happening around the country? As police are disempowered the predominately minority areas of cities, including Louisville, are suffering at the hands of killers and violent felons. Yet you continue to attack law enforcement. Your attacks can’t stop the truth from shining through. The truth is that every day there are millions of encounters during which police officers interact peacefully with all kinds of people, even during very difficult circumstances.

Your flawed logic and lack of reason regarding events that occur in our society makes you appear stunningly inept. Let me help you. All citizens in Louisville, regardless of race, creed, color, gender or national origin have the SAME rights and responsibilities. No one gets a separate set of rules. Politicians may fear you and your tactics-we do not. You and those you enable must abide by the law and comply with law enforcement like everyone else. If you refuse to comply or even worse, attack a law enforcement officer, expect to be met with force.

Your ridiculous demands and anti-law enforcement attitude has reached a level that is unacceptable. You want our attention? Well you have it. Consider yourselves on notice. We challenge you to have the same integrity and dedication to serving the community that you say you seek in the police. We already have it. You need to get it.

On behalf of the members of RCFOP Lodge 614,

Dave Mutchler
    http://filmingcops.com/youre-on-noti...ment-attitude/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Awe, little Dave isn't getting the praise he thinks he deserves. Cute.

Consider yourselves on notice.
    About $#@!ing time.

Bring it $#@!, and let's light this candle.

You know, considering that he claims to "serve" the American public, he doesn't possess a servant's heart or demeanor, does he?

More like the demeanor of one who considers himself the better of the people he's serving, upset that there is unrest on the mundane plantation.

Now your rhetoric, lies and hate puts all of us, police officers and citizens alike, in danger. From now on we will call you out each and every time you tell a lie, twist the truth or otherwise engage in vile behavior meant to push your selfish agendas. If your behavior or untruths causes harm to us or the public, we will make every attempt to have you investigated, charged and prosecuted at the local, state or federal level.
    Hey Dave!

Is this why ya'll enact policy and write statutes that keep the citizens you lord over from having the same information that you have about them?

Is this why ya'll need "qualified immunity" so you can literally break the same laws you imprison taxpayers for?

I have some news for ya' Bucko, there's a whole lot of taxpayers who are sick and tired of your gang like tactics and gang like threats that as you feel so confident setting forth in your epistle.

I'm a middle aged white man who at this point in time is more comfortable walking the streets of Ferguson than I would be touring your Louisville kop-shop.

Keep your chicken$#@! gang techniques, mentality and threats in Louisville, neither I nor the numerous graybeards runnin' these Ozark hills want your type among us.

Last edited by tod evans; 06-19-2015 at 01:21 PM.

He got his panties in a wod a few months back too when a city council member gave the "hands up don't shoot" treatment to some cops in the courthouse.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/27608522/fop-wants-apology-from-councilwoman-woolridge-for-dont-shoot-remarks

she owes a public apology to every police officer that wears that uniform for what she did in the council meeting that day," Mutchler said.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

I watched the video that was released, and this time, it looks like the shooting was justifiable as self defense.

But threatening the general populace is a whole different thing. This Dave Mutchler guy needs to be fired.
    If you wanted some sort of Ideological purity, you'll get none of that from me.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam I am View Post
    But threatening the general populace is a whole different thing. This Dave Mutchler guy needs to be fired.
    This is the general problem - unenlightened $#@!s trying to handle PR. What was your previous job, Dave ? Would you consider going back to bagging groceries for a living ?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

Dave's not here.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Getting kinda deep in here. I pulled on my hipboot waders about halfway through that letter.

If you refuse to comply...expect to be met with force.
    So that boils down to:

"If you walk away from us, you will be shot".

Dave needs to read the SCOTUS decisions on police "protection" requirements.

$#@! you Dave. I'm not your subject.

Lots of copsuckers in those comments, but lots on the "other side" as well.

I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.

Just what do you think you're doing, Dave?

I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.

Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 06-19-2015 at 04:29 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    About $#@!ing time.

Bring it $#@!, and let's light this candle.
    Does sound a bit like a declaration of war doesn't it.

Well,,so be it.

We have not yet begun to fight.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Does sound a bit like a declaration of war doesn't it.

Well,,so be it.

We have not yet begun to fight.
    That's exactly what it sounds like to me...

Your ridiculous demands and anti-law enforcement attitude has reached a level that is unacceptable. You want our attention? Well you have it. Consider yourselves on notice.
    "On notice"...on notice for what?

That you're just gonna open fire on us from now on?

"Unacceptable"...to whom?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Would you consider going back to bagging groceries for a living ?
    That would be nice. He'd actually be an asset to society then.

Consider this an open letter to the public we serve,
    Consider this an open letter to the public we enslave,

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    That would be nice. He'd actually be an asset to society then.
    Just don't ask him to put all the frozen things in the same bag.
    "The Patriarch"

Wow, you seldom see white walls like that anymore.

I wonder if he has also has curb feelers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Wow, you seldom see white walls like that anymore.

I wonder if he has also has curb feelers.
    And you can tell by his expression he's not the type to enjoy having power over others.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    And you can tell by his expression he's not the type to enjoy having power over others.
    Maybe he screws his hat on when he goes out of the office.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam I am View Post
    I watched the video that was released, and this time, it looks like the shooting was justifiable as self defense.

He's police union, that's like saying John Gotti needed to be fired from the Gambino Family.
    Last edited by Henry Rogue; 06-19-2015 at 08:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is the general problem - unenlightened $#@!s trying to handle PR. What was your previous job, Dave ? Would you consider going back to bagging groceries for a living ?
    Tax ticks don't need to be good at pr, they aren't going to lose any customers, unless they shoot them dead that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Easy to talk $#@! when you are part of the gang with a monopoly on violence. Weak ass little man child. Obey me! Ha ha ha

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Oh look... a knot-head. How utterly surprising.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Wonder how many of those guys got shot/arrested in Waco?

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast