Thread: Why white murderers are called mentally ill and not terrorists.

Why white murderers are called mentally ill and not terrorists.

Just my thoughts. This was a question in an article. It seems everytime there is a murder, one group wants to call another a terrorist, thug, mentally ill, and the other tries to explain why it wasn't. As if charging someone with murder wasn't enough. But that's a different topic...

I've noticed that the media seems to have an agenda based on the race or ethnicity of murderers.

1. If the murderer is brown and named Mohammed, obviously he is a terrorist and we need people with uniforms and guns* to invade 10 countries overseas, strip search you at airports and listen to your phone calls.

2. If the murderer is has African heritage, obviously he is a thug and we need more people with uniforms and guns* with more power to subjugate constitutional rights so a hoard of them don't over run your gated communities.

3. If the murderer is white, obviously he is mentally ill and we need to check up on people's mental stability with people with uniforms and guns* and disarm the supposed free people of this country and drug them.

It's become a very noticeable pattern to me. The media seems ignores crimes committed that go against this formula.

*Throughout history these people with uniform and weapons have a history of committing worse crimes.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But, but..........

The children.

Because terrorists are brown?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Because terrorists are brown?
    Oh, no.

White murders aren't terrorists because they're saving the 'terrist' label for Americans who have figured out that the status quo is doing a bipartisan job of ripping us off blind, and are determined to say so out loud.

Why would mass murderers scare federal politicians? They love mass murderers--they're their favorite boogity-boogeymen. Besides, the rich and famous have too many bodyguards to have to worry about them. And there's a thing called 'professional courtesy' that comes into play.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-19-2015 at 09:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

White people are right wing extremists or white supremacists.

Get your media hogwash facts straight.

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    White people are right wing extremists or white supremacists.
    Oh, we can be terrorists. We can be. But not if we kill mundanes, even if we do it wholesale.

White terrorists are people who present viable candidates to the public that are actually interested in public service.

In other words, the only kind of person who can keep Barbara Boxer or Peter King up nights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

"Terrorist" only applies to people whose ancestry derives from countries on the fedgov "to-bomb" list.

Perhaps it just all boils down to an issue of underlying motivations.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There may at times be a racial element to it, but the situations are often different.

I'd call a white man like McVeigh a terrorist, but a white man like Lanza a mentally ill man. I suspect most people would do the same.

The "brown" people that attacked the U.S. on 9/11 are certainly terrorists, as are others that conduct similar attacks for similar reasons.

A thug is your common, usually violent, criminal. For example, if you hold up a convenience store or burn it down, you're a thug. Outside of perhaps FOX, I don't think the media actually uses that label much anyway because of the complaints of racism, but in common usage, thug can apply just as much to whites who commit similar crimes.

Also, some demos commit certain kinds of murder at different rates than others. A gangsta doing a driveby is more likely to be black than white and a school shooter is more likely to be white (and, yes, mentally ill) than black.

"terrorists" justify retaliation.

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

These were just my musing this morning. It's subject to change.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFan View Post
    Outside of perhaps FOX, I don't think the media actually uses that label much anyway because of the complaints of racism, but in common usage, thug can apply just as much to whites who commit similar crimes.
    Most MSM outlets don't use the word "thug." However in police brutality cases that is who they report on. Michael Brown in Ferguson is a great example-- This was perfect for starting arguments between FOX and MSNBC viewers. However the "progressive" network MSNBC wouldn't touch the Tamir Rice story because he wasn't a thug. Same with Miriam (the Washington mother shot in the back of the head with her kids in the car.)

In other cases they only run with stories that fit the template. Trayvon was killed by a Hispanic man-- that won't cause tension between liberals and conservatives, so they labeled him a "white hispanic." Now they had their crazy white guy and their black thug.

John Mohammed, the Baltimore sniper is another example. Before they knew who he was, he was a crazy white guy. Once it was discovered he was a black muslim, he became a terrorist.

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    "terrorists" justify retaliation.

"Terrorists" justifies totalitarianism.

BTW, I posted this because I'm sick of seeing media inspire guilt, shame, hatred for neighbors on Fedbook.

I'm 44 years old and haven't been lynched, murdered, or terrorized by people I run into in my daily life.

I don't need drone attacks that kill 50 people at wedding in Afganistan to keep me safe, an American kid in a military uniform getting his nads blown off by an IED in Iraq to keep me free, or a Cop in body armor armed with an assault rifle cruising my safe neighborhood fearing for his life from a kid with a BB gun to keep me secure.

It's the government media military industrial complex who terrorizes us, not our neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by Rand N Roll View Post
    Agreed.
    Cool user name.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe