Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: BuddyRey has left us

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    I cant say that I knew him very well at all, but I will miss his posts here. Just his avatar always made me crack up. Nick Cage from "Vampire's Kiss"

Condolences and sympathy to his surviving family and friends. 31 is far too young to go.
    Agree- loved the avatar.

Had a good family friend die the same day as BuddyRey. He was also 31.

Very sad times.
    There is no spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Wow. 31 is far too young.

RIP, buddy.
    Indeed it is
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Lets all collectively remember one thing, not how he died, but how he lived. BuddyRey / Phillip was a true Patriot. He believed in something that was greater than himself, and that was our ability to come together to stand against Tyranny and to make this world a better place for everyone. His actions have had an impact on this world, and that is what he needs to be remembered for. Even if those actions were merely to introduce Dianne to Ron Paul, that by itself is sewing the seeds of Liberty and Freedom. I believe we can all agree that the best course of action for each of us is to determine our own fates. That is what makes him a Patriot. Fighting for Liberty without Violence. And that is worth our rememberance of him.

R.I.P Phillip
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Lets all collectively remember one thing, not how he died, but how he lived. BuddyRey / Phillip was a true Patriot. He believed in something that was greater than himself, and that was our ability to come together to stand against Tyranny and to make this world a better place for everyone. His actions have had an impact on this world, and that is what he needs to be remembered for. Even if those actions were merely to introduce Dianne to Ron Paul, that by itself is sewing the seeds of Liberty and Freedom. I believe we can all agree that the best course of action for each of us is to determine our own fates. That is what makes him a Patriot. Fighting for Liberty without Violence. And that is worth our rememberance of him.

R.I.P Phillip
    Amen.

Rest in Peace brother. Wish I had talked to you more on here, Bud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

R.I.P Phillip
    Yes.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Wow.... Just wow.

May he find himself with the sun on his face and the wind at his back, calm seas and fair winds my friend.... farewell.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    He was buried in the Shiloh Truelight Church cemetary. Here is a link: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...r&CRid=2151953

Philip Barrett Reynolds, born 04/22/1984, died 06/12/2015 . He had a beautiful service. Roughly 15 minutes after his burial there was a five minute downpour of rain. Barrett has an Aunt who is a 100% American Indian living on a reservation in Okeechobee, Florida. As soon as it started raining she said "In our world, when it rains after a burial, it washes the footprints away so the spirit has a clear path to heaven". I thought that was beautiful.
    Sorry for the delay. Here is his memorial:
    http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...GRid=148106062

We can add more details if anyone knows them.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

R.I.P Phillip
    I have added some of these words to his memorial. I hope that is appropriate.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Just want to thank Dianne for letting us know. If you can rep her, please do.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

i've been away. he was very young.
    i know i'm going to be missing him
    more and more as 2o16 heats up!
    hopefully he's in a better place and
    i know he never doubted his faith.
    R.I.P BuddyRey as you go with god!

I lit a candle in memory of him again at church this week. Also got more condolences and big *hugs*. $#@!, this still makes me cry. :'( FWIW, a lot of people are praying with us and Buddy's family. Memory eternal, brother. R.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Just want to thank Dianne for letting us know. If you can rep her, please do.
    Covered...

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-06-2015 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Well done.

I wasn't around when this unfortunate passing happened. Really sorry to hear it. RIP.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Damn. It! I just found out about this while reading the thread of AmyPi's passing. So sorry for a late bump, but it is in reverence and remembrance. I was just recovering from the news of Amy's passing (found out yesterday), and now this. The air was knocked out of me, as just as I recovered my breath, I'm back to gasping and writhing.

This place won't be the same without him. I always loved reading his posts................

We miss you, brother! May God rest your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck View Post
    Damn. It! I just found out about this while reading the thread of AmyPi's passing. So sorry for a late bump, but it is in reverence and remembrance. I was just recovering from the news of Amy's passing (found out yesterday), and now this. The air was knocked out of me, as just as I recovered my breath, I'm back to gasping and writhing.

This place won't be the same without him. I always loved reading his posts................

We miss you, brother! May God rest your soul.

Amen.

WilliamC, meatwasp, BuddyRey, AmyPi...am I missing anybody else who has left us?

Amen.

WilliamC, meatwasp, BuddyRey, AmyPi...am I missing anybody else who has left us?
    Very sad. That is not just your average compilation of folks there. They were all truly exceptional. And that reminds me, I forgot to order a copy of meatwasp's book.

Amen.

WilliamC died? That's very sad. He used to debate with me as an atheist on these boards.

It's been a year since BuddyRey's left us....I was just thinking about this. I can't forget this day because of other events that happened, and this news just added to the misery a year ago. Still miss him.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    It's been a year since BuddyRey's left us....I was just thinking about this. I can't forget this day because of other events that happened, and this news just added to the misery a year ago. Still miss him.
    Perhaps we should have a thread for all of our Patriots who have left us? Several have been mentioned in this thread alone...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Perhaps we should have a thread for all of our Patriots who have left us? Several have been mentioned in this thread alone...
    I started one, but it generated little interest.

PS $#@! this world that gives Dick $#@!ing Cheney a robotic heart to extend his life, but lets people like Buddy die so early.
    I miss Buddy, and you, Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    PS $#@! this world that gives Dick $#@!ing Cheney a robotic heart to extend his life, but lets people like Buddy die so early.
    Sad that Amy had only about 4 more months to live herself after posting this.

Gone, but not forgotten.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Nice bump! I was just thinking about Buddy and Amy this morning. Memory eternal! :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345