Thread: Rand Paul Voter Fraud Primaries

Rand Paul Voter Fraud Primaries

I think we all know that even if Rand Paul technically wins the republican primary through the voting system that "they'll" do all they can to stop it from happening and prevent him going up against the already chosen president Hillary. I predict all the media stations who host will treat Rand Paul the sameike they did his father Dr Paul where they don't give him anytime to speak and remove him from the polls completely. It's good he's up there to educate the public but I'm afraid the cards are stacked in his disfavor.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Based on what we've seen so far in this campaign, it's been a mixed reception. There will be some outlets that are friendly (or at least fair) to the campaign, and some that are likely to be overtly hostile.

i fear this as well. maybe rand needs to address fairness in media before it gets worse because its already starting to happen.

It has been favorable to some degree since Rand Paul Took office in 2010, but you've seen that change day 1 of him announcing his bid for presidency..The likes of Jeb Bush, Hillary etc will get a free pass and be painted in a favorable light despite how dark and seedy those two are..Hopefully America has woken up enough not to allow the shenanigans this time and allow Rand Paul to win fair and square..

Poll watchers and election judges

Gee, thanks for your input..

Quote Originally Posted by xyze2008 View Post
    Gee, thanks for your input..
    You don't think that having our own people watch and/or operate the actual election is a good way to ward off voter and electoral fraud? I was chief poll judge for my precinct in 2014, and I can assure you that zero shenanigans happened on my watch.