Thread: Are Waco Bikers Getting Justice?

Are Waco Bikers Getting Justice?

Three weeks after a deadly shootout at a biker rally in Waco, TX, there are more questions than answers. Why are more than 100 of those arrested still being held without any real charges filed? Why do witnesses familiar with firearms insist that most of the shooting came from police automatic weapons? Why won't the police release any information about the incident? Is it another case of disproportionate police response? Just this weekend in McKinney, TX, we saw another apparent example of disproportionate police response when an officer pulled a gun on unarmed teenagers at a pool party. The Ron Paul Liberty Report takes a look at the increasing divide between police and the people:

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...tting-justice/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I knew Ron used to go to raves....or whatever they had in the 40s that were like raves...
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Once again I am reminded why I supported this man.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Please ask Rand Paul to demand that the ATF provide the raw video that they took. The ATF is a federal agency. We may never make Texas release their video, but a sitting member of the US Congress can demand it.

Let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I knew Ron used to go to raves....or whatever they had in the 40s that were like raves...
    Sock-Hops...
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ron is a RAGER

Waco biker brawl case declared a mistrial

A judge declared a mistrial Friday in the case of Jake Carrizal, a leader of the Bandidos motorcycle group who was charged with organizing the Twin Peaks biker brawl that left nine people dead in May 2015.

Carrizal faced two counts of engaging in organized criminal activity and one count of directing the actions of a criminal gang.

A mistrial was declared on all three counts on Friday after the jury was unable to reach unanimous verdicts on any of the counts.

The Twin Peaks biker brawl shootout stands as one of the most notorious chapters in outlaw motorcycle biker history.
    Carrizal, the president of the Dallas Bandidos chapter, is the first biker whose case has seen the inside of a Waco courtroom. Carrizal faced up to life in prison if he was convicted. Prosecutors have faced scathing criticism from the bikers, attorneys and families of those arrested for taking so long to begin the trials.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/10/us/wac...ial/index.html

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Proportionality. Blow leaves on neighbors yard and get assaulted.

Sad thing is this video is more than 2 years old and only has 5500 views, at least two of which are mine.