Thread: Ron Paul, The American Dream a true hero and patriot.

Ron Paul, The American Dream a true hero and patriot.

I wanted to share some of my feelings here...

Generations have been passed with only the corrupt part of the elite made at it at the top by companies, corporations, bankers and lobbyists.

Finally a man takes the big task on his shoulders to make an end to the unneeded control the federal government has on the people and the unwanted things your leaders are planning now.

The control by fear with any means 24/7 through controlled tv networks, make you watch things you shouldn't care about, and let you watch things you should care about as less as possible.

A nation wide ID system that tracks people, they want to know what you read, watch, speak, type and think.

They might not use it, but they have the authority needed now to do what they want when ever they want.

All sold under the label it's for your own good cause for security reasons privacy doesn't matter anymore.

Stealthy planning to unite North America so the private banks that already control economy have even more control.

and suddenly there is a big truth in all the great books and people who wrote about total state control and abduction of the human mind and spirit to join in liberty and freedom.

Now your rights have been violated by a government of puppeteers and puppets.

There is a man out there, who knows the founders of America did everything to prevent this by writing The Constitution.

He represents the people of America that want to restore The Constitution and restore the freedom and civil rights.

He isn't influenced by the companies and lobbyists, he just believes in freedom.

Started as a paperboy, delivered 4000 babies, 10 Term congressman and still fighting to restore your freedom and running for presidency.

He is Ron Paul and I believe Ron Paul IS the American Dream.

So wake up and vote in the primaries and election.

The Lexx
    He who wishes to secure the good of others has already secured his own.
    Confucius

"You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out... If people only understood the rank injustice of the money and banking system, there would be a revolution by morning."
    Andrew Jackson

'In an age of deceit, speaking the truth is a revolutionary act'
    George Orwell

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well-written. Are you sending that to your friends, family, co-workers?

Thx.

I send it to all my US friends. (I live in The Netherlands, a country sold to the banks by the government too so we have more in common than most would think)

May America be the dream you believe in again.
    He who wishes to secure the good of others has already secured his own.
    Confucius

"You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out... If people only understood the rank injustice of the money and banking system, there would be a revolution by morning."
    Andrew Jackson

'In an age of deceit, speaking the truth is a revolutionary act'
    George Orwell