Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: green73, is gone?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I thought it was before that , sad , I could use a change of ownership where I work , I have just decided to retire soon instead .
    I think you're right, she left before that.
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    He became a politician?
    Terrible , I was kind of counting and he and you when the Apocalypse starts . Had a nice spot on the ridge in the woods picked out for you all ..... figured you could be the home guard while I send my militia out to secure a couple . three counties .....LOL

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've noticed that FreedomFanatic has been gone for awhile.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Liberty View Post
    Funny, I haven't.
    "The Patriarch"

I've noticed that during Paleo's forced timeout, sockpuppet Hank has been noticeably absent almost to the day. Enjoy the silence while you can.

I'm sure I am not missed haha but I have been busy with work. I got a new job some time ago and it eats up my time. But I plan on being more active again and help out even here, once the summer comes to in end. In my line of work, summer is a busy time.
    "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 06-12-2015 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by QuickZ06 View Post
    I'm sure I am not missed haha but I have been busy with work. I got a new job some time ago and it eats up my time. But I plan on being more active again and help out even here, once the summer comes to in end. In my line of work, summer is a busy time.
    You're missed. There is a fairly long list of missing people here. Get yo ass back!
    "The Patriarch"

He is still here under a new username, Christian Liberty or something like that.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

He is still here under a new username, Christian Liberty or something like that.
    I am grilling out , Sat , stop by .

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    New name, same old $#@!.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    New name, same old $#@!.
    LOL

Terrible , I was kind of counting and he and you when the Apocalypse starts . Had a nice spot on the ridge in the woods picked out for you all ..... figured you could be the home guard while I send my militia out to secure a couple . three counties .....LOL
    I'll handle it if you'll have me, uncle oyarde. I'll bring some of my own weapons, but I can't afford the heavy weaponry ATM. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    J Giels postings should all include " Reputa Da Buta " .

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I'll handle it if you'll have me, uncle oyarde. I'll bring some of my own weapons, but I can't afford the heavy weaponry ATM. :/
    You know you are welcome .Heavy weapons are not going to be needed much , We must be quick

You know you are welcome .Heavy weapons are not going to be needed much , We must be quick
    Heavy weapons will be a burden at that point excluding nukes.
    "The Patriarch"

J Giels postings should all include " Reputa Da Buta " .
    Fixed.

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 06-12-2015 at 12:05 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Huh? ??? ???

What is this?.....

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am grilling out , Sat , stop by .
    I'll be high over the Arctic Sat. afternoon.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I'd appreciate it if you could teach me archery sometime. My dojo, sadly, doesn't offer that. Just the scary-looking long and short kobudo weapons plus Japanese swords.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Astute observation.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I like green boy, hopefully he'll return. I depend on him and others to inform my small chicken brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

I'd appreciate it if you could teach me archery sometime. My dojo, sadly, doesn't offer that. Just the scary-looking long and short kobudo weapons plus Japanese swords.
    My son can help with that. He just won some scholarship cash and we're going to archery nationals in July.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    My son can help with that. He just won some scholarship cash and we're going to archery nationals in July.
    I reckon the Western bow is a bit different than the Japanese variety, but it's just as nifty! I'm down for learning it! I'll teach him a bit about Japanese/Okinawan classical weaponry in return.

Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    interesting that people won't notice LibertyEagle's or Melissa's absence
    I've certainly noticed Melissa's absence, but LE checks in at times.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

I've noticed a lot of members have gone away. Some of it could be this site is dedicated to a retired politician though. People have moved on to other places.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    Huh? ??? ???

What is this?.....
    LOL!
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Fixed.
    Excellent , for two cases of beer I can , maybe share some stories of when I might have claimed to be lost , none of these though were to my wife , LOL

Easy , both eyes open , just like a shotgun , focus , see it , shoot it .

I'll be high over the Arctic Sat. afternoon.
    And I thought I had it bad , worked to midnight tonight , back in by 8:30 AM , be outta there by 11;30 , have the ditch mowed and the grill fired up by 1:00 .Be safe.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast