Thread: Rand Paul more favorable than Rubio/Walker/Bush among independents in NC

Thumbs up Rand Paul more favorable than Rubio/Walker/Bush among independents in NC

Rand Paul more favorable than Rubio/Walker/Bush among independents in NC

Paul 35% favorable
    Rubio 31% favorable
    Walker 30% favorable
    Bush 20% favorable

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/p...e_NC_60415.pdf
    Knowledge is Liberty!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Paul is also tied for 2nd in NC:

Bush 19%
    Rand, Walker and Rubio 12%
    Cruz 11%
    Huckabee 10%
    Carson 9%
    Christie 8%
    Fiorina 2%

Head to Head in NC Rand ties Clinton at 44% only other Republican to tie Clinton is Walker at 45%

Rubio 44-45 = -1
    Huckabee 44-46 = -2
    Carson 44-46 = -2
    Christie 40-43 = -3
    Fiorina 40-46 = -6
    Cruz 42-49 = -7
    Bush 40-47 = -7

Whoa, this is a bit of a swing. Didn't the last NC poll show him in the mid single digits?

Yes^ this is a huge growth

I'm an Independent voter in NC. I live in western NC and there were quite a few Ron Paul supporters here...still see bumper stickers for Ron. Good to here this news.

hell yeah! lets go North Carolina!

we had a nice run here with Greg Brannon, but sadly, Tillis and his multi-million dollar machine prevailed

He also has some of the(if not the) highest unfavorables among all of the candidates at 45%. Despite that, tying with Clinton is insane. If the 2012 general election was down to a handful of states, the number of Battleground States in a Paul - Clinton 2016 matchup is going to be absolutely crazy.
    "Freedom, then Pizza!" - Oklahoma State GOP Convention 5/11/2012

I hope this stuff is contagious.

And that the wind is out of the north. We could stand for the next state south to come down with this--whatever it is--before the third primary happens. And to not get over it before Miss Lindsey's next reelection.

Truth be known, though, I suspect this is true all over the country. How do we get them to care enough to register as Republicans, and help him through the primaries?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yea this is a nice swing for sure. I want to say we were probably average 6-7 in this state beforehand. This may mean we are starting to work our numbers up in some states after the filibuster work. I am definitely okay with 12 percent in NC right now.

I am confident that GunnyFreedom will deliver NC for Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeman View Post
    Paul is also tied for 2nd in NC:

Bush 19%
    Rand, Walker and Rubio 12%
    Cruz 11%
    Huckabee 10%
    Carson 9%
    Christie 8%
    Fiorina 2%

Head to Head in NC Rand ties Clinton at 44% only other Republican to tie Clinton is Walker at 45%

Rubio 44-45 = -1
    Huckabee 44-46 = -2
    Carson 44-46 = -2
    Christie 40-43 = -3
    Fiorina 40-46 = -6
    Cruz 42-49 = -7
    Bush 40-47 = -7
    He's also tied for 4th, and Cruz is a statistical tie with that bunch, so really he's tied for 5th. It's not as good as it sounds.
    I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States...When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!

Andrew Jackson, 1834

Quote Originally Posted by willwash View Post
    He's also tied for 4th, and Cruz is a statistical tie with that bunch, so really he's tied for 5th. It's not as good as it sounds.
    No. It's as good as it sounds. Rand is gaining ground in NC that's good.
    the rEVOLution begins!

Well with at +/-5.9% he's also statistically tied for 1st, aren't statistics fun!?

We need to get independents re-registered in closed primary states. With a pack of jokers suddenly in the Democratic primaries, we need to get independents excited enough to jump in the primaries. We've got to educate them in what they have to do to get that filibuster guy on their ballots a year from November.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

In NC, Independents can choose to vote in either the Republican or Democratic primary. So, no need to re-register in order to vote for Rand.

Constitutionalists and liberty supporters elected Chair and Vice Chair of NCGOP today:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...titutionalists!!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardAlpert View Post
    hell yeah! lets go North Carolina!

we had a nice run here with Greg Brannon, but sadly, Tillis and his multi-million dollar machine prevailed
    Wasn't the multi-million dollar machine. It was Saber. It didn't utilize grassroots like it should have.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I am confident that GunnyFreedom will deliver NC for Rand.
    Not if Saber and teh Collinz are involved.