Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Strawberries and Squirrels

I found out which critter was picking them and leaving the stems - my oldest son. He figured it was organic and okay to just leave there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When I saw this thread title pop up again I got this strange amalgamation of "Raspberry Beret" and "Diamonds and Pearls" in my head.

"Raspberries and Pearls"

And that, kids, is why you should stay away from the LSD.

Just thought I would put that out there. Contribute something, ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I found out which critter was picking them and leaving the stems - my oldest son. He figured it was organic and okay to just leave there.
    I planted mine last year and noticed something either all the squirrels I have or woodchucks were eating the entire strawberry plants. After I planted basil around all the strawberry plants they left them alone. I was hoping the smell would keep them away and it seems it did.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-25-2018 at 02:43 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123