Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 42

Thread: Vaccine Injuries and Deaths Continue to Increase in Federal Vaccine Court

  1. #1

    Vaccine Injuries and Deaths Continue to Increase in Federal Vaccine Court



    The Depart of Justice issues a report on vaccine injuries and deaths every quarter to the Advisory Commission on Childhood Vaccines (Click on "Meeting Book - PDF - 12 MB" for June 4 meeting). There are 163 cases for vaccine injuries and deaths for the period 2/16/2015 through 5/15/2015.

    103 of the settlements were listed in this report, giving the name of the vaccines, the injury, and the amount of time the case was pending before settlement. Four of those settlements were for deaths linked to vaccines, with three deaths related to the flu shot, and one death for the Hepatitis B shot, typically given to newborns. 74 of the 103 settlements were for injuries and deaths due to the flu shot, and the majority of flu shot injuries were for Guillain-Barré Syndrome.

    These quarterly reports on vaccine injuries and death settlements from the U.S. vaccine court are seldom, if ever, reported in the mainstream media. We report them here at Health Impact News. Here is the June 4, 2015 report:

    Full Story.
    Last edited by Created4; 06-04-2015 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Typo
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team
    Don't care even a little bit about where the CDC gets money. - Krugminator2



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    In b4 Zippy comes in and tells us this is voluntary.
    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  4. #3
    Four payouts for death is a "huge increase"? Out of how many millions of vaccines given?
    Since 1989, fewer than 4,000 cases have been given awards (an average of about 160 a year). In a population of 330 million. About 28% of cases filed have a favorable ruling.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-03-2015 at 01:09 PM.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    In b4 Zippy comes in and tells us this is voluntary.
    Yeah, this is not voluntary. This is the brave few who dare to take on the vaccine court and go up against the Government's attorneys who fight to hang on to taxpayer funds and not payout vaccine injuries.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team
    Don't care even a little bit about where the CDC gets money. - Krugminator2

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Four payouts for death is a "huge increase"? Out of how many millions of vaccines given?

    The words "huge increase" do not appear anywhere in this article. You might want to try reading it first.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team
    Don't care even a little bit about where the CDC gets money. - Krugminator2

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Yeah, this is not voluntary. This is the brave few who dare to take on the vaccine court and go up against the Government's attorneys who fight to hang on to taxpayer funds and not payout vaccine injuries.
    God Bless these people for bucking the system and standing their ground. These are the people who we should collectively stand by.
    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    The words "huge increase" do not appear anywhere in this article. You might want to try reading it first.
    You are right- it does not say "huge". However, if there were four, it could only have increased from zero, one, two, or three. Three to four is a 34% increase. Two to four is 100% increase. One to four is a quadruple. The most years it could have been increasing is four.

    According to the article, most awards were related to Guillain-Barre Syndrome which is rare and effects less than one in 100,000 people. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/gbs/detail_gbs.htm

    None of the numbers suggest high numbers of people being injured by vaccines (again, out of a population of 330 million with probably 300 million being vaccinated multiple times).
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-03-2015 at 01:14 PM.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    being injured by vaccines
    We agree on this. People are being injured by vaccines, and being compensated for those injuries in vaccine court. Some of the injuries are deaths. The article only mentioned the deaths in passing, but you chose to make a major point of it in your straw man argument, which you admit to in mis-representing what the article actually said.

    What the numbers "suggest" is based on your belief, not facts.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team
    Don't care even a little bit about where the CDC gets money. - Krugminator2



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    We agree on this. People are being injured by vaccines, and being compensated for those injuries in vaccine court. Some of the injuries are deaths. The article only mentioned the deaths in passing, but you chose to make a major point of it in your straw man argument, which you admit to in mis-representing what the article actually said.

    What the numbers "suggest" is based on your belief, not facts.
    What the numbers actually say is that it is far safer to get a vaccine than not.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    What the numbers actually say is that it is far safer to get a vaccine than not.
    That changes from person to person, where they live, their health, the health of those around them, and depending exactly on which vaccine and source.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    That changes from person to person, where they live, their health, the health of those around them, and depending exactly on which vaccine and source.
    Pick a single person out of the population at random, and the odds of them being harmed by a disease is infinitely greater than the odds of them being harmed by a vaccine.

    Honestly no matter what they taught us in grade school, we really aren't all that special. Some of just need to believe that we are.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Pick a single person out of the population at random, and the odds of them being harmed by a disease is infinitely greater than the odds of them being harmed by a vaccine.
    It's irrelevant in a specific situation, where the odds change based on the individual characteristics of a person, his environment, and the particular vaccine. Your unsophisticated approach would lead to a lot of unnecessary harm by vaccines, but thankfully more and more people are abandoning it.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Pick a single person out of the population at random, and the odds of them being harmed by a disease is infinitely greater than the odds of them being harmed by a vaccine.
    Pick a random person out of the 7 billion on the planet and if they're diseased, odds are that the underlying susceptibility was really malnutrition, tainted water, unsanitary conditions, and/or environmental pollution.

    'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

    Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

    'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

    Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

    ...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...


  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    We agree on this. People are being injured by vaccines, and being compensated for those injuries in vaccine court. Some of the injuries are deaths. The article only mentioned the deaths in passing, but you chose to make a major point of it in your straw man argument, which you admit to in mis-representing what the article actually said.

    What the numbers "suggest" is based on your belief, not facts.
    Yes- you are using your beliefs that a small number of court cases means a large number of people being harmed by vaccines while the opposite is true. Let's try some facts.

    150 million doses of flu vaccine are given a year. http://www.cdc.gov/flu/professionals...cinesupply.htm

    The Vaccine Court ruled favorably that 74 people may have been harmed by that vaccine (the court does not say that injuries were DEFINITELY caused by vaccines). That is a very rare occurrence- not something to be worried about.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-03-2015 at 01:50 PM.

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Yes- you are using your beliefs that a small number of court cases means a large number of people being harmed by vaccines while the opposite is true.
    No. My beliefs are not stated anywhere here. You are just setting up a straw man to knock down, which I have observed is something you frequently do when discussing vaccines.

    This article is all about facts - settlements in the vaccine court. Do you believe these facts should be withheld from the public, letting the public make up their own mind about them? Or do you believe these facts have to always be presented with the mantra: vaccines are safe and effective, which is a statement of belief, and contradictory to the facts represented in the DOJ reports for the families represented?

    You do realize, don't you, that every single case represented in vaccine court are cases with pro-vaccine people who were damaged by vaccines. The anti-vaccine people don't get them to begin with....
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team
    Don't care even a little bit about where the CDC gets money. - Krugminator2

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    The Vaccine Court ruled favorably that 74 people may have been harmed by that vaccine
    No, once again, you mis-represent what the article actually says. 74 people is for one quarter, not the whole year, and yet you quote vaccine doses for the whole year. And ONLY those who file claims in the vaccine court are represented here, which probably 99% of the population does not even know exists.

    These are facts, not statements of belief. You have to continually misrepresent the facts just to try to prove your beliefs.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team
    Don't care even a little bit about where the CDC gets money. - Krugminator2



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    OK- so 74 cases out of only 35 million vaccine doses given. Still extremely rare. And again, the most common complaint was Guillain-Barre Syndrome which effects less than one in 100,000 people and is also very rare.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-03-2015 at 03:00 PM.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Pick a random person out of the 7 billion on the planet and if they're diseased, odds are that the underlying susceptibility was really malnutrition, tainted water, unsanitary conditions, and/or environmental pollution.
    Stop interjecting (pun intended) common sense into the thread that Angelatc derails continually.
    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    OK- so 74 cases out of 35 million vaccine doses given. Still extremely rare.
    "Rare" for cases represented in vaccine court, but unknown for cases outside of vaccine court. Everything in the vaccine court is "rare", because as the GAO report last year stated, the public doesn't even know about the program. The government doesn't want to advertise it.

    So we do, and report the statistics, and by simply reporting the statistics we get attacked by the religious vaccine fanatics who apparently do not believe the public should have access to this information.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team
    Don't care even a little bit about where the CDC gets money. - Krugminator2

  23. #20
    I have said nothing about restricting access to information. I have actually tried to share information (which has not been disputed or disproved). At least you agree that the vaccine court is not representative of any potential harm or lack of harm caused by vaccines (even though the article was presented to give the impression that many are being harmed).
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-03-2015 at 02:58 PM.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I have said nothing about restricting access to information.
    Ok. Can you answer the questions I asked then?

    Do you believe these facts should be withheld from the public, letting the public make up their own mind about them? Or do you believe these facts have to always be presented with the mantra: vaccines are safe and effective, which is a statement of belief, and contradictory to the facts represented in the DOJ reports for the families represented?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I have actually tried to share information (which has not been disputed or disproved).
    You have actually admitted that in one case you misrpresented what was written in the aritcle. You have also made statements of belief:
    That is a very rare occurrence- not something to be worried about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    At least you agree that the vaccine court is not representative of any potential harm or lack of harm caused by vaccines.
    No, those are not my words, but yours. Again, this article is about facts represented in the DOJ report. The DOJ report is a newsworthy item, one that the mainstream media does not report on. You and others have tried to comment on those facts with your own interpretation of them.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team
    Don't care even a little bit about where the CDC gets money. - Krugminator2

  25. #22
    Do you believe these facts should be withheld from the public, letting the public make up their own mind about them? Or do you believe these facts have to always be presented with the mantra: vaccines are safe and effective, which is a statement of belief, and contradictory to the facts represented in the DOJ reports for the families represented?
    I have never said facts should be withheld. But balanced facts do support that vaccines are safe and effective- not 100% so but extremely effective and safe. Yes, there are adverse reactions. But serious such reactions are rare. Breathing can cause adverse reactions.

    More Facts on the flu vaccine and Guillain Barre Syndrome: http://www.npr.org/sections/health-s...s-and-vaccines

    Smith was diagnosed with Guillain-Barre syndrome, a condition in which the immune system attacks the nerves. According to Dr. Tom Shimabukuro, a vaccine specialist at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, roughly 3,000 to 6,000 people in the U.S. develop the syndrome each year.

    Shimabukuro says most cases of Guillain-Barre are not linked to the flu vaccine, but it's possible that some are. He says the data fluctuate from year to year and are inconclusive, but the epidemiology and timing of cases suggests that, at most, one or two people might develop Guillain-Barre per million doses of flu vaccine administered. With roughly 130 million flu shots given in the U.S. each year, that translates to, maybe, 130 to 260 cases across the country, annually.

    Lest that put you off getting immunized, it is worth noting, Shimabukuro says, that getting sick with the flu appears to increase one's risk of developing Guillain-Barre syndrome more than getting the flu shot does.
    From the OP article:
    74 of the 103 settlements were for injuries and deaths due to the flu shot, and the majority of flu shot injuries were for Guillain-Barré Syndrome.
    Given that the most common case at the Vaccine Court concerning the flu vaccine is for Guillian Barre Syndrome and Guillian Barre is extremely rare, we could assume that vaccine injuries are rare.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-03-2015 at 03:11 PM.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Pick a random person out of the 7 billion on the planet and if they're diseased, odds are that the underlying susceptibility was really malnutrition, tainted water, unsanitary conditions, and/or environmental pollution.
    I don't quite agree, but it does not matter, because even if it is true, vaccines still stop diseases in those environments, too. That's what makes them pretty much a miracle.

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Pick a random person out of the 7 billion on the planet and if they're diseased, odds are that the underlying susceptibility was really malnutrition, tainted water, unsanitary conditions, and/or environmental pollution.
    Let's pick a country. Like India. They led the world in polio cases. They did not improve diet or cleanliness or water quality (those still suck for many Indians). Yet they dramatically reduced cases- going from worst to zero in just a few years. More handwashing? No- a massive vaccine program. In the case of polio- 750 million doses given a year.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-03-2015 at 03:26 PM.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    But balanced facts do support that vaccines are safe and effective-
    That is statement of belief, not fact. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of the facts, as long as one recognizes it is an opinion, and not a verifiable fact. Are people not smart enough to look at the facts without the dogma that "vaccines are safe" and do their own research and come to their own conclusions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    But serious such reactions are rare.
    Also a statement of belief. One cannot state this as a fact simply based on cases in the vaccine court. It may or may not be true.

    So the two premises to your argument are based on beliefs:

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Given that the most common case at the Vaccine Court concerning the flu vaccine is for Guillian Barre Syndrome and Guillian Barre is extremely rare, we could assume that vaccine injuries are rare.
    You have to believe in the facts that the CDC feeds the public, for one thing, to state that Guillain-Barre syndrome is "rare." The CDC has been proven many times to supply either false information, or information based on estimates (such as flu deaths). They also have a huge conflict of interest in that they purchase most of the vaccines produced in the U.S., to the tune of $4.5 Billion a year (fact.) And this does not even address the issue that Guillian Barre Syndrome is an arbitrary name given to a group of symptoms, a group of symptoms so similar to the diagnosis of "polio" that some feel FDR suffered from GBS, and not polio.

    Then you have to believe that the vaccine court represents the totality of vaccine injuries, which is not a strong belief at all, given how few in the public even know it exists.
    Last edited by Created4; 06-03-2015 at 03:30 PM.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team
    Don't care even a little bit about where the CDC gets money. - Krugminator2

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    RIght. You're thankful that people are abandoning facts in favor of paranoid hysteria?

    LOL! I hope the children of the stupid all die from this entirely preventable diseases, because I don't want their deaf and dumb asses on the disability rolls for 65 years. Let Darwin sort it out.
    You do?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe




  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Vaccines are safe and they are effective. The have saved literally more lives than any other treatment or medicine in the history of the world.
    Everything pro-vax takes credit for was really accomplished by eliminating filth:

    Flush toilets
    Ice makers
    HVAC
    The Automobile, Truck, and Tractor
    Availability of nutrition
    Chlorinated Water
    Public Awareness and Sanitation Practices





    "Let food be thy medicine, and let medicine be thy food." ~ Hippocrates, ca. 400 BC


    You could get a marine corp regimine of vaccines before jumping on a time machine to medieval London and you'd still have a life expectancy of 45 years.

    'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

    Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

    'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

    Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

    ...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...


  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Let's pick a country. Like India. They led the world in polio cases. They did not improve diet or cleanliness or water quality (those still suck for many Indians). Yet they dramatically reduced cases- going from worst to zero in just a few years. More handwashing? No- a massive vaccine program. In the case of polio- 750 million doses given a year.
    The statement that India is now "polio-free" is also a statement of belief. How do you know they are now polio-free? You are believing sources that you find credible, but you don't know this for sure.

    Other sources say this is not true. They say it is a matter of definition, and redefining the meaning of "polio."

    New Delhi: India will on Monday be accorded “polio-free” status by the World Health Organization (WHO), with not a single case of the crippling disease being reported in the past three years, but studies show the alarming rise of another similar paralytic condition that experts suspect may be a result of increased dosage of polio drops.

    The last case of polio in the country was reported on 13 January, 2011, from West Bengal. Following the “polio-free” status, India will be certified as a polio-free nation by March, leaving Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Nigeria as the remaining polio endemic countries.

    India’s dramatic turnout in polio eradication, though, has seen a consistent sidelining of the increasing incidence of non-polio acute flaccid paralysis (NPAFP) cases. In the last 13 months, India has reported at least 53,000 cases of NPAFP.

    Many health activists say the government, in its rush to get the polio-free certification for the country, ignored the increasing incidence of NPAFP.

    Acute flaccid paralysis (AFP) is a condition in which a patient suffers from paralysis that results in floppy limbs due to reduced muscle tone. While AFP is symptomatic of polio, it can be caused by other diseases such as the Guillain-Barre Syndrome and nerve lesions as well—the primary cause fueling the argument that India is not really free of wild polio virus.

    Highest NPAFP rate

    Government surveillance data show that while India is set to be tagged as polio-free, it has actually become the nation with the world’s highest rate of NPAFP incidence. In the past 13 months, India has reported 53,563 cases of NPAFP at a national rate of 12 per 100,000 children—way above the global benchmark set by WHO of 2 per 100,000.

    Two doctors from Delhi’s St. Stephens Hospital, Neetu Vashisht and Jacob Puliyel, who compiled data from the national polio surveillance project, found a link between the increase in dosage of polio vaccination and the increasing cases of NPAFP.

    “Most experts will tell you the cases of NPAFP have increased because of better surveillance. This is bunkum,” said Puliyel. “As per global benchmarks, as polio incidence comes down, the rate of NPAFP should also reduce. Instead, AFP cases have been increasing steadily.”

    “In 2010, the government reduced the number of pulse polio doses from 10 to 6. What we found was that between 2010-2013, the number of APF cases also came down. Our paper argues that other kinds of polio are being caused by the excessive administration of polio dosages,” Puliyel said. “Another proof is that states like Kerala and Goa, where dosages were less, AFP cases was also less. Majority of NPAFP cases are reported from Bihar and UP, where several immunization rounds are held to reach universal coverage. These are figures the government does not want to admit.”

    Polio’s global resurgence

    “Even if the polio-free certificate was a legitimate success, it is just that—a certificate,” said Deepak Kapoor, head of Rotary International’s national pulse polio committee. Since 2005, there has been a resurgence of polio in Syria, Egypt, Tajikistan, and Israel. So, while India is celebrating the success of its polio campaign, the threat of a resurgence is ongoing and real, Kapoor said.

    Gupta of the health ministry said: “India has become the first country to issue travel advisory concerning importation. Having said that, the WHO certification will not be affected by re-importation as it is about not having indigenous wild polio virus in the environment.”

    India’s strategy to maintain its polio-free status involves phasing out the oral polio vaccine (OPV) due to adverse effects. To contain the “wild” polio virus, OPV uses viruses which are “attenuated” but still alive. This weakened version of polio virus activates an immune response in the body.

    The India expert advisory group on polio has recommended that the country’s immunization programme switch from trivalent oral polio vaccine and only rely on the oral bivalent variant, reducing chances of vaccine derived polio virus infection. The switch will be accompanied with a booster shot of injectable polio vaccine. The WHO strategic advisory group of experts (SAGE) on immunization has called for a global, coordinated withdrawal of type 2-containing OPV by the end of 2016, and switch to bivalent OPV.
    Source.

    Question: Why is the live, attenuated polio vaccine (OPV) banned in developed countries (like the U.S.), but distributed in poor countries? The manufacturers and distributors of these vaccines must all be very ethical people and have good reasons, correct?

    When Can We Stop Using Oral Poliovirus Vaccine?
    Oxford Journals Clinical Infectious Diseases

    Time for a Worldwide Shift from Oral Polio Vaccine to Inactivated Polio Vaccine
    Oxford Journals Clinical Infectious Diseases

    Quote:

    OPV has lost its effectiveness in providing herd immunity. It seems that children are getting polio from OPV, and it also seems that OPV is proving to be ineffective in stopping polio transmission from another source. Therefore, the whole world—and especially developing countries—should shift from OPV to IPV.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team
    Don't care even a little bit about where the CDC gets money. - Krugminator2

  33. #29
    I see. My facts are only "opinions". Perhaps you can share facts which dispute them. If vaccines are harming people- share the numbers. How many serious injuries a year in the US can be attributed to vaccines? Facts- not opinions.

    Accute Flaccid Paralysis is also known as "Non-Polio Acute Flaccid Paralysis", "non" meaning that it is caused by a similar but different virus from polio. http://pediatrics.aappublications.or...t_1/S16.2.full

    There is no disputing that the cases of polio dropped dramatically with vaccines. Other "polio free" countries also have "above average" cases of non-polio accute flaccid paralysis.

    http://www.polioeradication.org/Data...ndicators.aspx

    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-03-2015 at 04:21 PM.

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I see. My facts are only "opinions". Perhaps you can share facts which dispute them.
    Already did. See sources above that give a different picture. The difference is I am not calling them "facts" but sources.

    Care to answer this question?

    Question: Why is the live, attenuated polio vaccine (OPV) banned in developed countries (like the U.S.), but distributed in poor countries? The manufacturers and distributors of these vaccines must all be very ethical people and have good reasons, correct?
    or dispute the scientists quoted in the Oxford Journals Clinical Infectious Diseases who claim the OPV should be eliminated from poor countries?
    Last edited by Created4; 06-03-2015 at 04:23 PM.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team
    Don't care even a little bit about where the CDC gets money. - Krugminator2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Are Parents Going to Jail for Vaccine Injuries?
    By Created4 in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2015, 10:25 AM
  2. March 2015 Settlements in Vaccine Court: 117 Vaccine Injuries and Deaths
    By Created4 in forum Personal Health & Well-Being
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 09:24 AM
  3. Former Mooresville child compensated by federal ‘vaccine court’
    By donnay in forum Personal Health & Well-Being
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-05-2015, 12:49 PM
  4. Claim: 0 measles deaths in last 10 yrs, >100 vaccine deaths
    By fisharmor in forum Personal Health & Well-Being
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2015, 10:19 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 01:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •