Thread: Let me Finish... Chris Matthews "I'd like to salute Rand Paul"

Let me Finish... Chris Matthews "I'd like to salute Rand Paul"

Lately he has been very pro-Paul. It's encouraging to see people in the media that are not neo-cons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not sure I like his praise here and how its framed. But better than being attacked. Did you see the video from the past election night where Matthews put Maddow in her place when she went off about Randal? Its was a smackdown.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 06-03-2015 at 08:06 AM.

i like matthews..sometimes

its awesome...like I mentioned here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post5887541

people are tired of being lied to and it doesnt matter your political preferences...everyone is against the lying, including matthews.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I'm not sure I like his praise here and how its framed. But better than being attacked. Did you see the video from the past election night where Matthews put Maddow in her place when she went off about Randal? Its was a smackdown.
    Do you have a link to this video?

Quote Originally Posted by SludgeFactory View Post
    Do you have a link to this video?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...dow-such-a-bit

I'd go ahead and skip to 2:30 into the video unless you want to hear the full maddow ranting. But Matthews steps in after she goes full retard and tells her how she is wrong.

edit: in retrospect the beginning is even more amusing in how maddow completely underestimated Randal's political maneuvering. she thought he was done for because the democrats retained the state house and wouldn't change the election law. and she cackled... she never saw the caucus change coming.

And if you haven't seen the video where Matthews castrated jack Conway on national tv over his attacks against randal in the senate race; that one is must see tv.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 06-03-2015 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maryliberty View Post

Lately he has been very pro-Paul. It's encouraging to see people in the media that are not neo-cons.
    I'd rather have no government than what you offering here. LOL ... drafty mind of the president .... let's see if the republican peanut gallery roars when some dimwit goes after senator Paul.... priceless quotes ....

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Goldwater kid in Matthews is coming to the surface.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...dow-such-a-bit

I'd go ahead and skip to 2:30 into the video unless you want to hear the full maddow ranting. But Matthews steps in after she goes full retard and tells her how she is wrong.

edit: in retrospect the beginning is even more amusing in how maddow completely underestimated Randal's political maneuvering. she thought he was done for because the democrats retained the state house and wouldn't change the election law. and she cackled... she never saw the caucus change coming.

And if you haven't seen the video where Matthews castrated jack Conway on national tv over his attacks against randal in the senate race; that one is must see tv.
    I'm a little late in seeing this, but thanks for posting the video. These people obviously don't actually listen to the full message of someone who is ideologically different. I say this, because Rand has had ideas and plans to implement those ideas but Maddow was all about he has no ideas.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by RichardAlpert View Post
    i like matthews..sometimes
    Yes I recall the Maddow scoulding . . . I like Matthews sometimes.

I also recall the "Beat Duke Vote Grayson" scoulding . . . Matthews alot younger looking 6 years ago . . .

From your mouth to God's ear, Chris.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by SludgeFactory View Post
    I'm a little late in seeing this, but thanks for posting the video. These people obviously don't actually listen to the full message of someone who is ideologically different. I say this, because Rand has had ideas and plans to implement those ideas but Maddow was all about he has no ideas.
    Maddow is showing she can't read if she really thinks Rand has no ideas - obvious she can't read his book.
    The Time cover Matthews is talking about . . .