Thread: The Broadleaf Group in Alexandria, LA is now hiring!

Exclamation The Broadleaf Group in Alexandria, LA is now hiring!

If any lovers of liberty are looking for work, we have some positions open at my place of employment.

Network Engineer- Responsible for implementing, maintaining, supporting, developing and, in some cases designing communication networks within an organisation or between organisations.

Technical Sales- Requires a person with 'some' technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products.

Service Coordinator - Requires telephone etiquette. Good organizational skills. Will be in charge of dispatching work orders. Helping with shipping and receiving. Vetting and directing calls. No technical skills required beyond basic computer use.

All positions come with full benefits. Medical,Dental,Vision, and 401k.

If interested, please private message this account for more information.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    If any lovers of liberty are looking for work, we have some positions open at my place of employment.

Network Engineer- Responsible for implementing, maintaining, supporting, developing and, in some cases designing communication networks within an organisation or between organisations.

Technical Sales- Requires a person with 'some' technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products.

Service Coordinator - Requires telephone etiquette. Good organizational skills. Will be in charge of dispatching work orders. Helping with shipping and receiving. Vetting and directing calls. No technical skills required beyond basic computer use.

All positions come with full benefits. Medical,Dental,Vision, and 401k.

If interested, please private message this account for more information.
    Send a PM to Gunny. I don't know if it would require a move and be his cup o' tea but it might interest him.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Send a PM to Gunny. I don't know if it would require a move and be his cup o' tea but it might interest him.
    I asked him weeks ago. He has a homestead to take of... which I understand.
    The offer still stands for good ol' gunny. He knows how to contact me.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

bump

Any opening is the HR department?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Shoot Pete a P/M, he's going to be "in the wind".........

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Any opening is the HR department?
    None at the moment, but our HR department is ran like a Slave Ship. 40 women piled into one old house. each typing away. HR also has accounting in the same building. Though the job is tough, their turn-over is low.

That division of the company is called Virtual Sourcing.
    Last edited by torchbearer; 06-03-2015 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Shoot Pete a P/M, he's going to be "in the wind".........
    As in, Pete who lives on top of glaciers, pete?
    If he doesn't mind warm climates year round, and the ability to own firearms again... i'd take his resume.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    None at the moment, but our HR department is ran like a Slave Ship. 40 women piled into one old house. each typing away. HR also has accounting in the same building. Though the job is tough, their turn-over is low.

That division of the company is called Virtual Sourcing.
    That seems excessive, Sound like they need a strong male figure to whip them into shape.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

That seems excessive, Sound like they need a strong male figure to whip them into shape.
    Southern women don't much fancy yanks........

But have a go at it...

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Southern women don't much fancy yanks........

But have a go at it...
    Lol, I was married to one...wait, you might be right, but how does that explain the northern ones?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Lol, I was married to one...wait, you might be right, but how does that explain the northern ones?
    I don't try to explain the the southern ones, just stating observations.....

The CFO may find you enthusiasm a true virtue in this sense. PM me a resume and I'll see what I can do about putting a rooster in the hen house.

As in, Pete who lives on top of glaciers, pete?
    If he doesn't mind warm climates year round, and the ability to own firearms again... i'd take his resume.
    I will be driving a truck west. But have no set plans after that.

Job description is out of my skill set,, but I may be useful in other areas. and I may be able to get down that way.
    It's been a long time since Ft Polk.

I will keep it in mind.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I will be driving a truck west. But have no set plans after that.

Job description is out of my skill set,, but I may be useful in other areas. and I may be able to get down that way.
    It's been a long time since Ft Polk.

I will keep it in mind.

Just let me know.