Thread: Today Show on Rand's Patriot Act battle (video)

Today Show on Rand's Patriot Act battle (video)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ahhhh I can't stand these pundits! STFUUUUUUU!

I did not not know Today Show was a comedy show. Mindless sycophants.

They should have to say "allegedly" whenever saying these tools are used

to track terrorists. Allegedly.

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by jaymur View Post
    to track terrorists. Allegedly.
    senate blackmail

I didn't see anything surprising about the way he Today Show portrayed it. Seemed pretty honest, and some liberals and independents watching may do a little more research onto him from this. All in all, I would say this was a positive segment for him.
    Find liberty candidates to support:
    http://www.candidates4liberty.com

Yeah, very objective

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ha ha...that was amazing! Sure it was posed as propaganda but Paul shines through it and it makes the policestaters look ridiculous to anyone who is listening...

Everything from the Matrix graphic of 0s and 1s and "things are really serious now" tone just had me rolling with laughter...

Many of these fake ass supporters of this spying are the same ones that were freaking out about the IRS targeting conservative groups and somehow this current scenario is supposed to be different somehow. I'd run this right back in their faces when they pull their statist bs on this.

Am I high or did Tracy Jordan wave at me at the start of the video?

...anyway, laughable propaganda. Rand's comments (for the 15 seconds of the video that contained his comments) were awesome.

Cool, calm, and collected.

Forgot to mention about the DOJ claiming it hasn't helped a single terror investigation, not surprising
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

I've always thought of Matt Lauer as being a total tool. I wish to retract that sentiment, as I have now remembered that tools are actually useful things.

Quote Originally Posted by jurgs01 View Post
    I didn't see anything surprising about the way he Today Show portrayed it. Seemed pretty honest, and some liberals and independents watching may do a little more research onto him from this. All in all, I would say this was a positive segment for him.
    Yep. Their message for this segment was that there are a bunch of GOP running for President who are all pretty much the same on issues except for this one guy Rand, so check him out, he even makes provocative statements against people in his own party.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well at least they didn't show Jesse Benton's crap LPAC WWF disaster ad.

Lets just sweep that one under the rug.