Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: *LIVE STREAM* Rand Paul to end Patriot Act - Sunday 4pm EST

Supporting Member
    Colorado

That will be a good five-minute youtube of Rand that Rand got in before they recess.

McCain is gonna be fodder for jokes . . . Rand was a little too fast and quick-witted fer' ya' McCain ?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is what we are going to see at the debates

upvote the livestream thread on reddit:

http:/ /www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/37ztw7/us_senate_debate_on_nsa_surveillance_live_now_the/

sorry
    Last edited by afwjam; 05-31-2015 at 03:32 PM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is what we will see at the debates!

When will they be back in Session?

When will they be back in session?

sorry
    Last edited by afwjam; 05-31-2015 at 03:31 PM.

sorry
    Last edited by afwjam; 05-31-2015 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chronicaust View Post
    When will they be back in session?
    It says they will be back approximately 6pm EST
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

Here's Rand's five minute speech in all its glory. This is one of his best speeches ever.
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

This is Rand's Mr. Smith Goes to Washington moment
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think Rand earned an extra something for this.

Thank you for your donation

Thank you for your $25.00 contribution to my campaign. Your transaction ID is 2209275.
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

I liked the little battle he had with McCain just to get those 5 minutes as well as the speech.

Absolutely Love it. This is a clip I will be circulating far and wide. The only thing better, in my opinion, is his senate floor speech/rant against Harry Reid's "nuclear option" in December 2013. This one here is easy to understand and should resonate with most people who breath oxygen.
    Last edited by DP714; 05-31-2015 at 03:49 PM.

These Senators are retarded, they want to yap yap yap about doing the right thing and getting the proper legislation passed at the right time and they use this time to bull$#@! about how sorry they are for Joe Biden. There is a time for legislation and there is a time for mourning outside of the session.
    How to plug a TWEET in post [ TWEET] [/TWEET ]

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeman View Post
    I liked the little battle he had with McCain just to get those 5 minutes as well as the speech.
    That is why he'll get the nomination. He is one aggressive debator. It isn't just his platform his debating and speaking is what makes him special.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeman View Post
    That is why he'll get the nomination. He is one aggressive debator. It isn't just his platform his debating and speaking is what makes him special.

Quote Originally Posted by Massachusetts View Post

Here's Rand's five minute speech in all its glory. This is one of his best speeches ever.
    If anybody has a Rand channel, can you please re-upload the video with some epic headline? Something like "Rand Paul unleashes epic lecture on the Washington Machine" or whatever.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The tip of the iceberg revelation - NSA has records on all of them. Imagine all the skeletons in their closets. If they really want to continue they should let us issue FOIA requests for all their data to verify if they can be trusted.

Btw, I find it funny when Rand complains about "the head of the intelligence agency" who lied and "still works here. Can't they assign him to some SuperPAC ?

The tip of the iceberg revelation - NSA has records on all of them. Imagine all the skeletons in their closets. If they really want to continue they should let us issue FOIA requests for all their data to verify if they can be trusted.

Btw, I find it funny when Rand complains about "the head of the intelligence agency" who lied and "still works here. Can't they assign him to some SuperPAC ?

Quote Originally Posted by Massachusetts View Post

If anybody has a Rand channel, can you please re-upload the video with some epic headline? Something like "Rand Paul unleashes epic lecture on the Washington Machine" or whatever.

FYI -- the video in the first CSPAN link has ended.
    Part 2 will be starting momentarily here: http://www.c-span.org/video/?326227-...a-surveillance

Life, Liberty, Logic

rEVOLution is happening right before our eyes.... #standwithrand

Is there a tube of the exchange with McCain?

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Do not get too confident, they are playing us for fools. This is too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Do not get too confident, they are playing us for fools. This is too easy.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I blew up fedbook and twitter on this; missed the RPFs discussion this time, have to go back and read the thread

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast