Thread: Rand Against the Machine: Chris Hayes reports on Fox News bias and Rand's Patriot Act battle

Rand Against the Machine: Chris Hayes reports on Fox News bias and Rand's Patriot Act battle

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I like that Ratm banner @1:05 i think we have some friends @ msnbc

They had to stick that ad in there. smh
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    They had to stick that ad in there. smh
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    almost no voters will actually ever see it
    Benton/Collins 2016

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I like that Ratm banner @1:05 i think we have some friends @ msnbc
    I wouldn't go that far! MSNBC will be the most vicious critics ever if Rand comes close to winning the nomination. This is just a useful weapon for them to use to bash their competitor for now.

That was really good. But, MSNBC will turn against Rand if he gets the nomination in favor of whoever is the Dem. In the meantime, they may get some of their viewers to participate in the Republican primaries, which is good.

The machine they refer to would be the rebulican machine....the dems are soft fuzzy bunnies not machines.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice bit, Rands guy was on top of it.

Great video. I'm sure at least 200 people saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Great video. I'm sure at least 200 people saw it.
    And only 183 of those views came from this forum.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel999 View Post
    And only 183 of those views came from this forum.
    The other 17 said he is a broken clock for the 10th this month.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The other 17 said he is a broken clock for the 10th this month.
    My response to that comment is to defy them to name another candidate who is right more than once a day
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    My response to that comment is to defy them to name another candidate who is right more than once a day
    It's the most frustrating thing ever to read on DU. There is no week that passes without reading one of those threads on DU where the masses say things like.

I support him in the war but
    I support him in criminal justice reform but
    I support him on NSA spying but
    He is right about blaming the republicans creation of Isis but
    Yea, he is right about assets forfeiture laws but

Usually end with "but that is the only thing we agree on" or the classics "he is a broken clock".

Huh? Hayes said that Ron Paul got blown off the stage during foreign policy debates? When did that happen?

Rand needs to realize the media is compromised and start hitting them hard, so they can't ignore him. Wake up Neo.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    It's the most frustrating thing ever to read on DU. There is no week that passes without reading one of those threads on DU where the masses say things like.

I support him in the war but
    I support him in criminal justice reform but
    I support him on NSA spying but
    He is right about blaming the republicans creation of Isis but
    Yea, he is right about assets forfeiture laws but

Usually end with "but that is the only thing we agree on" or the classics "he is a broken clock".
    Rand is the one who's breaking the clock.. The clock that's at 5 minutes before midnight. Rand is the only one talking about and actually serious about turning back the time on the clock of liberty, freedom and justice for ALL.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Rand needs to realize the media is compromised and start hitting them hard, so they can't ignore him. Wake up Neo.
    I could use some reputation. I get lots of negative points from sycophants running the show.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    I could use some reputation. I get lots of negative points from sycophants running the show.
    I love Immortal Technique, so have some rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

I thought this Brian guy was a pretty lame interviewee, citing talking points that at times didn't even correspond to the question at hand--a pattern I've begun to see in with Rand as well. The answers are more polished, but if I was actually watching to learn more, it just comes off as incoherent when a question is just blatantly dodged.

Hayes makes objective, thoughtful remarks concerning Rand's chances.
    Talking head makes a programmed remark only vaguely intertwined with question.
    Rinse, repeat.

Blech.
    "Freedom, then Pizza!" - Oklahoma State GOP Convention 5/11/2012