Thread: Joe Walsh on ISIS: "Rand Paul is Right. The GOP Hawks Created ISIS"

Joe Walsh on ISIS: "Rand Paul is Right. The GOP Hawks Created ISIS"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He shouldn't even be calling these scumbags hawks, they sneak riders into these "must pass" defense bills that line their own pockets. They claim national defense and use it to destroy other peoples cultures.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/29/op...=fb-share&_r=0

I wish someone would point me to the news of republican Hawks giving weapons or training for Syrian jihadists.

Until then, I say it's all Obama's doing. Stop trying to take the credit from Obongo, he is doing all he can to conquer Syria and at the rate it's going, he will do it in due time

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I wish someone would point me to the news of republican Hawks giving weapons or training for Syrian jihadists.

Until then, I say it's all Obama's doing. Stop trying to take the credit from Obongo, he is doing all he can to conquer Syria and at the rate it's going, he will do it in due time
    The same ones that won't vote for an AUMF who feel its an intellectual exercise and that he has the power to do whatever he wants. They are enabling him to do everything he does in the middle east in the same way that the congress allowed bush to carve out Iraq and install terror.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...es-118391.html

I think that Rand is pretty hawkish, but the others in the field are essentially kamikaze pilots/banzai chargers.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I thought you meant Joe Walsh...

Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Cleaner beat me....

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Me three...

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner