Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fox News Explains Why Rand Paul Was Left Out of 2016 Poll Graphic

On Fox & Friends this morning Anna was doing a segment on Fiorina and brought the poll graphic up and Rand was on it this time. Surprisingly enough she even said "Rand Paul, another heavy hitter..." (or something like that).

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Obviously, somebody must have entered "Paul" by mistake into the Fox-familiy-friendly-safety-filter in 2007. As everybody knows, an error of this magnitude takes some time and effort to fix, and with people watching less TV, there just wasn't money to fix it before now. But now everything is fine. +Rep to Fox for fixing this honest mistake. We trust them again now.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I get the feeling a few people at fox like rand paul like anna kooiman, but they cant say too much because the warmonger hannity is up rubios rear and murdock worships rubios amnesty plan.

Lets all beseige fox with emails. this smells alot like 2012 when fox and the drudge, i mean romneyreport were bought and paid for .

Jan2017

Well . . . still,
    snowballs from the sno-cone machine will still be flying in Ames on August 8 if I can help it . . .
    it'll be fun to see Cameron ducking on camera trying to report Rand's Iowa Straw poll win.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    This is good news. If we complain to Fox news, their dirty little secret stays in house. If we complain to other media sources, Fox is exposed and issues lame excuses. More attention on this matter is a good thing. Shine as many lights as possible on their false reporting. Turn up the heat.

When Mediaite and Politico publish these stories, we should give them traffic and attention. Comment and share and so on. If other media outlet see that they can produce traffic for these stories, they will want to create more of them. The way to get a reaction from Fox is not by calling Fox, it is by calling out Fox on other outlets.

I urge everyone to help make these stories take off. Click the links, spend time on the websites. Bring the heat.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by 01000110 View Post
    On Fox & Friends this morning Anna was doing a segment on Fiorina and brought the poll graphic up and Rand was on it this time. Surprisingly enough she even said "Rand Paul, another heavy hitter..." (or something like that).
    They will do anything to include Fiorina in a poll. That actually may be part of the reason they bumped Rand.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Politico: Fox News' poll coverage omits Rand Paul

I noticed this myself for several days in a row; thus, FOX is no longer my source for news.

Since Rand Paul launched his bid for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination, he has consistently finished between third and sixth place in polls that include as many as 19 GOP contenders.

Yet when Fox News reports on those polls, the Kentucky senator is at times nowhere to be found. For instance: A Quinnipiac poll released Thursday had Paul in sixth. But when Fox News ran an image of ten candidates under the banner, "If The Republican Primary Were Held Today," based on that poll, Paul's name and visage were missing.

Rare's Nick Morpus notes that Fox News similarly omitted Paul from an in-house poll it ran two weeks ago, measuring how Republican hopefuls would fare against Hillary Clinton. Paul's name just wasn't there. Never mind that two weeks prior to that, Fox News did include Paul's name in a survey that showed him polling highest against Hillary.

UPDATE (7:15 p.m.): A Fox News spokesperson told the On Media blog that the omission was nothing more than a “program error." Sen. Paul appeared on Fox News last week, on May 26th.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/...928.html?ml=po

Deja vu?

I mean, who didn't see this coming?
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriel999 View Post
    Deja vu?

I mean, who didn't see this coming?
    The ones that thought "playing the game" mattered.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Fox has close ties to some rich arab/jewish groups and Rand is not a good candidate for those pockets' wars/police state interests.
    I did not realize that Arab groups and Jewish groups were on the same sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    The same Arab states that supported bombing of Iraq, Libya and Syria. Yup, the Monarch and dictator sunni states of the gulf tend to side with Israel because of they both have a common enemy in Iran. I know, very strange bed fellows.

This is preemptive warfare lol. We have gotten smarter since 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Its great that the media is covering this. Now when Fox does it again, it will automatically get attention.

Have you been reading news out of mideast? There's a great semitic arab-jewish alliance in the making against non-semitic persians lately. There were photos in media where ddg was bending before Saudi Arabia kng in mideast and Jewish leaders in America to harmonize that synergy.

This is not new, Saudis and Israelis were the top supporters of Afghan Jihadis also behind US when Afghan/Arab global Jihadis network was killing Russian Infidels in 80s. Back then it was "people of the book" alliance, fashioned bit differently than current "ISIS" alliance.

Syria: The Strange US/Israel/Al-Qaeda Mιnage ΰ Trois
    Daniel McAdams at 15:44 pm EDT on September 28, 2012
    http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/...enage-a-trois/

Are current ISIS battles really about "Persians" vs "Arab-Jewish brotherhood"?

Saudis Said to Aid Israeli Plan to Bomb Iran
    February 25, 2015
    As the Obama administration is rushing to complete a nuclear agreement with Iran and reduce regional tensions, the Israeli media is reporting on a deal with Saudi Arabia to let Israeli warplanes transit Saudi airspace en route to bombing Iran, reports Robert Parry.
    https://consortiumnews.com/2015/02/2...-to-bomb-iran/

US Betrayal Opens Great Opportunity for Israeli Saudi Alliance

Saudi Prince Owns Stake In FOX News Parent
    bigthink.com/...prince-owns-stake-in-fox-news-parent

Fox doesn't care if we contact them about removing him from the polls five times, but CNN our Msnbc might. Maybe we should be contacting them to raise the issue. That will get some coverage.

Oh it's not an error. I had FOX on three days in a row while I was doing some school work. Every political discussion with regard to polling, left Rand off the list. Now FOX will mention his name when it comes to killing the Patriot Act and the tragic effect it will have on "keeping us safe", lol. But when it comes to polls, there is no Rand Paul on the list.

We need to completely boycott FOX. First of all Roger Ailes is an avid supporter of Hillary Clinton, and the last thing he wants to see is a Hillary/Rand battle. FOX will do everything they can to wipe Rand from the map of candidates.

Don't give FOX ratings... don't watch it !!!!

Program error, eh? Just like how they reported those 2008 NV results.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    It is a shame that you are so ignorant to such things.

Saudis Have ’Israel’ Nuke Yemen for Them

http://www.almanar.com.lb/english/ad...=23&eid=211770

Nuclear strike hits Yemen. Video
    Any doubts about the nuclear attack on Yemen attributed to Israel, as evidenced in two Israeli F16s shot down and forensically identified, are now gone.
    http://english.pravda.ru/news/hotspo...785-nuclear-0/

US-Saudi- Israeli “Axis of Evil” Against Yemen, Carefully Planned Military Undertaking
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-saud...taking/5452667
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreigner View Post
    Obviously, somebody must have entered "Paul" by mistake into the Fox-familiy-friendly-safety-filter in 2007. As everybody knows, an error of this magnitude takes some time and effort to fix, and with people watching less TV, there just wasn't money to fix it before now. But now everything is fine. +Rep to Fox for fixing this honest mistake. We trust them again now.
    It seems they didn't fix this programming error after all. But who can blame them with more and more people turning to the internet instead of the TV. They must have had painful cutbacks. (Very obvious if you look at the scant amount of clothing their female anchors have to make do with) They probably had the choice between firing 3 people and fixing this programming error. And with fox being family-first, I can understand that choice. This is really our fault. If we had watched fox news more, they could have had more money to fix this, and avoid firing hard-working Americans.

No matter how many times I see this it still pisses me off no end
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Wow, Politico has picked this up too.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/...ul-207928.html
    That was great !! And Politico, Rand Paul was also omitted from the debate. Screw FOX. I vowed two weeks ago to never turn that station on again, and I've kept my promise.

Those Mediate & Politico stories were from May of last year. How many times have Fox pulled the same bull$#@! between then & now?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12