Thread: Woman Calls Cops For Help With Suicidal Boyfriend, Cops Turn Up And Kill Him, Tell her “That’s

Woman Calls Cops For Help With Suicidal Boyfriend, Cops Turn Up And Kill Him, Tell her “That’s

Woman Calls Cops For Help With Suicidal Boyfriend, Cops Turn Up And Kill Him, Tell her “That’s what we do”
    Detective tells family incident was "suicide by cop"

by Steve Watson | InfoWars | May 29, 2015

In a tragically familiar turn of events, a woman in Florida called the cops for help in dealing with a mentally disturbed man who was threatening to kill himself with a knife. When the cops showed up, they shot him dead.

“I think [police] should come in using other things,” Kaitlyn Lyons told reporters following the death of her boyfriend Justin Way. “And I think they definitely need to figure out how to handle suicidal people.”

“The only person Justin threatened was himself and I honestly don’t think he wanted to die,” she said.

Lyons also noted that the cops who attended the call were carrying assault rifles, and looked like they “were going into war” when they entered the home.

The family claim that a detective with St. Johns County sheriff’s department has since made inflammatory remarks to them about the case, saying that it represents a “new trend in law enforcement now — suicide by cop.”

Detective Mike Smith also argued that Mr Way threatened Lyons, an accusation she denies, and that the deputies killed Way because he refused to drop the knife, and the cops felt threatened. “That’s what we do” the family says Smith told them.

Continued...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Steve Watson got an important part of the story wrong.

According to Lyons, she never called cops.

She deliberately avoided calling cops and called a hospital suicide prevention line instead.

Of course, the first thing the medical fascists did was call the cops, who showed up to prevent his suicide...by killing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

She deliberately avoided calling cops and called a hospital suicide prevention line instead.

Of course, the first thing the medical fascists did was call the cops, who showed up to prevent his suicide...by killing him.
    Suicide HELP line. If you want help with suicide call cops on your family member. Kervorkian served eight years for his role in assisted suicide. In a much less frenetic and chaotic atmosphere. Have any cops served any time for their assisted suicide?

There is no "opting out" - and no withholding of consent will be permitted or tolerated.

The mere desire to decline SERVICE and PROTECTION is proof that one is deranged or dangerous (or probably both).

For your own good and the safety of others (and especially that of police officers), you MUST and WILL be SERVED. AND. PROTECTED.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-29-2015 at 05:22 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Here is another report saying she call the police.

Desperate Florida woman asks police to help her suicidal boyfriend and they tell her to leave room then shoot him dead

By Jack Crone

A woman called the police to ask for help with her suicidal boyfriend and they arrived armed with assault rifles, asked her to wait outside and then shot him dead.

Justin Way, 28, was a recovering alcoholic who relapsed after losing his job and when he threatened to harm himself, his partner Kaitlyn Lyons called for a non-emergency police number - hoping that he would be hospitalized.

In her panicked call, Ms Lyons asked an operator 'what do I do and who do I call?' before adding 'he recently lost his job... he's also been drinking'.

Continued...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

Desperate Florida woman asks police to help her suicidal boyfriend and they tell her to leave room then shoot him dead

By Jack Crone

A woman called the police to ask for help with her suicidal boyfriend and they arrived armed with assault rifles, asked her to wait outside and then shot him dead.

Justin Way, 28, was a recovering alcoholic who relapsed after losing his job and when he threatened to harm himself, his partner Kaitlyn Lyons called for a non-emergency police number - hoping that he would be hospitalized.

In her panicked call, Ms Lyons asked an operator 'what do I do and who do I call?' before adding 'he recently lost his job... he's also been drinking'.

Continued...
    Meh, doesn't matter. Why was Kervorkian imprisoned for helping with suicides but cops are considered heroes for it? Answer...because cop assisted suicide is state sanctioned (whether or not the individual truly wanted suicide or help) and mundane assisted suicide (when an individual truly wanted there wishes fulfilled) is not.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Meh, doesn't matter. Why was Kervorkian imprisoned for helping with suicides but cops are considered heroes for it? Answer...because cop assisted suicide is state sanctioned (whether or not the individual truly wanted suicide or help) and mundane assisted suicide (when an individual truly wanted there wishes fulfilled) is not.
    Phill-- with all due respect, Kervokian is a bad analogy...because if we are to keep the moral high ground, assisted suicide, by anyone should be admonished and not accepted, period. It's a slippery slope to go down.

The medical fascists will then tell you when it is your turn to die--which that is not too far down the road for any of us.

By Jack Crone

Continued...
    Here's what I read initially:

Way’s live-in girlfriend, Kaitlyn Christine Lyons, said she’d caught Justin drinking a bottle of vodka, which she took away from him to pour out. She said he was drunk, lying in their bed with a large knife, saying he would hurt himself with it.

She called a non-emergency number in an attempt to get her boyfriend to a local St. Augustine, Florida, hospital for help—and told them she did not feel threatened.

“My brother has been Baker Acted three times because he was threatening to hurt himself so I figured that would happen with Justin,” said Lyons. Florida’s Baker Act allows the involuntary institutionalization of an individual, and it can be initiated by law enforcement officials.
    I took that to mean she called a hospital help line.

But if she did, in fact, call cops, emergency number or not, well, pooh pooh on her.

Call berserking state enforcers with guns and they are gonna berserk.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Phill-- with all due respect, Kervokian is a bad analogy...because if we are to keep the moral high ground, assisted suicide, by anyone should be admonished and not accepted, period. It's a slippery slope to go down.

The medical fascists will then tell you when it is your turn to die--which that is not too far down the road for any of us.
    I will have to respectfully disagree. I understand your religious faith. I accept that this is where your feelings come from. Assisted suicide by an individual is not assisted suicide by government officials. Kervorkian did not work under government auspice. He was persecuted by the government for doing it. Those that accepted death over pain chose to do so. There was no government involved. In fact it was ultimate rebellion to government authority.

Kevorkian was a murderer and should have been punished as one. And this is because of what God says, not what Gov says.

On the bright side, at least the cops are OK. It would be a shame if anything happened to them.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Liberty View Post
    Kevorkian was a murderer and should have been punished as one. And this is because of what God says, not what Gov says.
    I respectfully believe that this is your heartfelt position. However, I do not believe so. Since I do not believe so am I allowed freedom of choice. Where do we find a common ground or do we not.

I respectfully believe that this is your heartfelt position. However, I do not believe so. Since I do not believe so am I allowed freedom of choice. Where do we find a common ground or do we not.
    For now. However, this will lead to Death Panels. Then the only choice you will have is death.

If the chemical compounds known as "drugs" were able to be purchased on the open market folks like Dr.Kevorkian would never be accused of a crime.

Government is the very last group of people who should control "drugs".

We have common ground in that we both think government is way too big and abusive. We both believe that government infringes on our liberties in ways that it has no right to do. We both believe that our government is ethically wrong, not merely pragmatically inefficient. We both believe that liberty is extremely important and worth fighting for.

But we disagree on the religious foundation for liberty. And that difference in foundation leads us to some differences in policy positions.

And this, I'm afraid, is one of those. "Assisted suicide" doctors are murderers, and in a proper Christian nation, they would be executed along with abortion "doctors"

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    If the chemical compounds known as "drugs" were able to be purchased on the open market folks like Dr.Kevorkian would never be accused of a crime.

Government is the very last group of people who should control "drugs".
    I'm with you here. There's no Biblical or foundational logic behind drug prohibition. But, while government has no right to protect us from ourselves, preventing the objective murder of another person ("consent" being irrelevant in this instance) is another matter.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Assisted suicide" doctors are murderers, and in a proper Christian nation, they would be executed along with abortion "doctors"
    FF, you were posting this as I was posting above you......

This "proper Christian nation" you speak of is the exact argument used to push wars!

The "war on drugs" is a war on American citizens, and many foreign nations.

The "war on terror" is sold to Boobus as a war on Islam..

In my opinion a proper Christian is responsible for himself and his family and has an obligation to try and teach and help others, neither involves war of any sort.

FF, you were posting this as I was posting above you......

This "proper Christian nation" you speak of is the exact argument used to push wars!

The "war on drugs" is a war on American citizens, and many foreign nations.

The "war on terror" is sold to Boobus as a war on Islam..

In my opinion a proper Christian is responsible for himself and his family and has an obligation to try and teach and help others, neither involves war of any sort.
    I'm against foreign intervention, but the suicide issue was one of the ones that drove me away from strict libertarianism and toward the perfect law of God.

While there is no Biblical principle that would allow for the "war on drugs", or for normative invasions of other nations, there is absolutely a Biblical principle to prohibit "assisted suicide" (which is really just another form of murder) as well as abortion which is also another form of murder.

I support a government that is even smaller than most minarchists (and I am more radically opposed to government control than most minarchists.) I'm against compulsory taxation entirely. But there are a handful of things that God comamnds government to do and that's one of them.

For now. However, this will lead to Death Panels. Then the only choice you will have is death.
    It doesn't have to. Not all slopes are slippery. Freedom of choice, in so that it does not deprive others of their rights, is never a slippery slope. Of absolutely anything that I believe, or more to the point hope for, is that I may be allowed to choose the time and condition of my death. I realize that in this world it will be an unlikelihood.
    But given the time, place and circumstance I would like that choice.

We have common ground in that we both think government is way too big and abusive. We both believe that government infringes on our liberties in ways that it has no right to do. We both believe that our government is ethically wrong, not merely pragmatically inefficient. We both believe that liberty is extremely important and worth fighting for.

But we disagree on the religious foundation for liberty. And that difference in foundation leads us to some differences in policy positions.

And this, I'm afraid, is one of those. "Assisted suicide" doctors are murderers, and in a proper Christian nation, they would be executed along with abortion "doctors"
    But, alas, we are not a theocracy.

I'm against foreign intervention, but the suicide issue was one of the ones that drove me away from strict libertarianism and toward the perfect law of God.

While there is no Biblical principle that would allow for the "war on drugs", or for normative invasions of other nations, there is absolutely a Biblical principle to prohibit "assisted suicide" (which is really just another form of murder) as well as abortion which is also another form of murder.

I support a government that is even smaller than most minarchists (and I am more radically opposed to government control than most minarchists.) I'm against compulsory taxation entirely. But there are a handful of things that God comamnds government to do and that's one of them.
    So what you're saying in a round about way is that you agree with the war on drugs?

After all it has been argued adnauseum that consuming "drugs" is effectively committing suicide...

What about abortion drugs, or even birth control?

What about people who aren't Christian, would you force your beliefs on them?

I completely agree. I do as God commands, and God commands that I command other people to obey God's command as well. So that's what I do. Amen.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

But, alas, we are not a theocracy.
    I support theocracy. The thing is, so do you. I'm more honest about it.

So what you're saying in a round about way is that you agree with the war on drugs?
    Absolutely not.

After all it has been argued adnauseum that consuming "drugs" is effectively committing suicide...
    There's a difference between hurting yourself and murdering someone else, even if they "consent" to be murdered.
    What about abortion drugs,
    Child murder should be banned in any form it takes.

or even birth control?
    Assuming non-abortificacent, not an issue government should have any say in.
    What about people who aren't Christian, would you force your beliefs on them?
    Yep, and so would you. The question is in what areas. I support "forcing my beliefs" exactly where the Bible says to, and not "forcing my beliefs" in any area where the Bible does not command that such be done.

Um, no. Just, no.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Absolutely not.

There's a difference between hurting yourself and murdering someone else, even if they "consent" to be murdered.

Child murder should be banned in any form it takes.

Assuming non-abortificacent, not an issue government should have any say in.

Yep, and so would you. The question is in what areas. I support "forcing my beliefs" exactly where the Bible says to, and not "forcing my beliefs" in any area where the Bible does not command that such be done.
    You're trying to sidestep and dance all around the issue of a war on drugs here FF.....

If you want government to control some drugs then you support the government control we are experiencing now. (Arguing which drugs are okay for government to control ceeds control, period)

Maybe you could kindly point out exactly where in the bible you think you're able to derive the authority you think you should exhibit over other men...

(I expect much use of misquotations and skewed theology to try and achieve this goal but have at it.)