Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Ever Happened to the Tree of Life?

What Ever Happened to the Tree of Life?

Premise: Since it would be absurd to conclude that the Tree of Life could have died, we must come to one of two remaining conclusions. Either God took the Tree of Life from the earth, or it remains on earth hidden somewhere.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

God took the Tree of Life from the earth

Problem:

If taking the Tree of Life from the earth had been an option, why didn’t God remove it to keep it out of Adam’s reach in the first place? God kept the Tree of Life out of Adam’s reach by blocking his access to it with Cherubim guards and a flaming sword. Wouldn’t it have been easier with less risk involved to simply remove the Tree of Life if that had been an option?

From this observation we may conclude that it was
    necessary for the Tree of Life to remain on earth. The flow of logic from this point then compels us to consider the probability that:

The Tree of Life served an important purpose
    other than generating eternal life in a person who ate of its fruit.

The fact that the tree is called the Tree of
    Life as opposed to the Tree of Eternal Life might be the all important clue as to what that purpose was.

The Tree of Life might well have been designed and empowered by God to stand in His place as the on- going generator, sustainer, and epicenter of all life and life-support systems on earth so that He wouldn’t have to continually monitor and micromanage everything Himself.

Precedence for this is established in the fact that God has designed many autonomous life-generating and life-sustaining systems within
    individual living organisms. Endocrine systems are a case in point. The Tree of Life could very well have been similarly designed to be earth’s overall life-generator and life-support systems manager.

Without
    the Tree of Life on earth to keep all life and life support systems in check and balance there would be no life on earth!

Or what Suz said.

It is floating in a space bubble to the Xibalba Nebula, everyone knows that:

I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States...When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!

Andrew Jackson, 1834

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post

Premise: Since it would be absurd to conclude that the Tree of Life could have died, we must come to one of two remaining conclusions. Either God took the Tree of Life from the earth, or it remains on earth hidden somewhere.
    I thought you read the bible?

Revelation 22 1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: 4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. 5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.
    The tree of life is next to the river that comes out of the throne in New Jerusalem which is currently in heaven.

Duh.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

The Tree of Life is Jesus.

Genesis 3:22
    And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Revelation 22:14
    Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

The tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil is Satan.

Genesis 2:17King James Version (KJV)
    17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Romans 6:23
    For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

The Tree of Life remains on earth

The Tree of Life continues to be God’s ordained on-going generator, sustainer, manager, and epicenter of all life and life-support systems on earth. The complexity with which all these are intertwined and dependant upon each other and need to be kept in balance is incomprehensible …et it is being done! (Note: Man need not concern himself with "climate change.")

Yeshua indicated the Tree of Life remained on earth "in the midst" of the Garden of Eden in Revelation 2:7 when he spoke of "the paradise of God". God referred to the Garden of Eden as "the garden of God" in Ezekiel 28:13. The Greek word translated "paradise" in Revelation 2:7 literally means "garden" (Strong’s 3857), and this Greek word bears no meaning resembling a city where numerous Trees of Life are portrayed in The New Jerusalem in Revelation 22:2 and 14!

The Tree of Life has been hidden from sight since the great flood where it continues to be perfectly inaccessible to man.

Its location
    :
    Right where God planted it ...in the midst of the Garden of Eden!

Riddle:

That place remains
    above sea level, yet beneath "the waters which were above the firmament".
    http://www.judaismvschristianity.com...0of%20Life.pdf

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Eagles' Wings

Probably destroyed in the flood. Jesus Christ is our Eternal Tree of Life. Revelations 22:1-14f

Hope this helps you, Ronin.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    The Tree of Life is Jesus.

Genesis 3:22
    And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Revelation 22:14
    Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

The tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil is Satan.

Genesis 2:17King James Version (KJV)
    17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Romans 6:23
    For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
    Yes, the symbolism is there. Things symbolize other things. They are related. But both of the other things have to be real for the symbolism to be real. So Jesus is real and the tree is real. If both aren't real then the meaning is lost. That can't happen.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Yes, the symbolism is there. Things symbolize other things. They are related. But both of the other things have to be real for the symbolism to be real. So Jesus is real and the tree is real. If both aren't real then the meaning is lost. That can't happen.
    You ever wonder why medical terminology calls our midsection our trunk and our arms and legs limbs?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Now I'm curious about the fate of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Hmm?

Eagles' Wings

Now I'm curious about the fate of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Hmm?
    You could keep googling, Ronin, or pray about it.

2 Timothy 2:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Eagles' Wings

2 Timothy 2:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
    The foot note in my bible says that, "the word of truth, is the whole counsel of God, with emphasis upon the gospel". (ESV Study Bible)

As we seek His counsel, may He give His wisdom as He wills.

Thank you posting this verse, donnay.

Quote Originally Posted by Louise View Post
    The foot note in my bible says that, "the word of truth, is the whole counsel of God, with emphasis upon the gospel". (ESV Study Bible)

As we seek His counsel, may He give His wisdom as He wills.

Thank you posting this verse, donnay.
    You're welcome, Louise.

John 8:32 King James Version (KJV)

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You could keep googling, Ronin, or pray about it.
    Praying would probably just really tick Shiva off.

I'll stick with Googling.

You're welcome, Louise.

John 8:32 King James Version (KJV)

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
    My preferred variation, FWIW:

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make ye free." .... but first it will really tick ye off.

Eagles' Wings

My preferred variation, FWIW:

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make ye free." .... but first it will really tick ye off.

God will handle all the Christians who have ticked off humanity. With both Justice and Mercy, He deals with His beloved.

Eagles' Wings

Praying would probably just really tick Shiva off.

I'll stick with Googling.
    Suit yourself.

God will handle all the Christians who have ticked off humanity. With both Justice and Mercy, He deals with His beloved.

"If Christ were here now there is one thing he would not be – a Christian." ~ Mark Twain

Eagles' Wings

"If Christ were here now there is one thing he would not be – a Christian." ~ Mark Twain
    Yes, this is a mild rebuke of Christians. I've heard worse. Thankfully, the Tree of Life is the One we follow, not imperfect humans.

Yes, this is a mild rebuke of Christians. I've heard worse. Thankfully, the Tree of Life is the One we follow, not imperfect humans.
    Doesn't really seem very mild to me. I've actually said worse. It's kinda like saying, "Marx wouldn't be a Marxist." Or "the Pope wouldn't be a Catholic".

Probably destroyed in the flood. Jesus Christ is our Eternal Tree of Life. Revelations 22:1-14f

Hope this helps you, Ronin.
    I thought the same thing. Either that or it was removed prior to the flood to protect it from destruction.
    I am more and more convinced that man is a dangerous creature and that power, whether vested in many or a few, is ever grasping, and like the grave, cries, 'Give, give.'

Abigail Adams

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    Round up?
    LOL

See Revelation 22 for the answer, but that only works for the people who believe the whole canon, recognized as the Bible, is the actual Word of God.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by tobismom View Post
    See Revelation 22 for the answer, but that only works for the people who believe the whole canon, recognized as the Bible, is the actual Word of God.
    If I need a secret decoder ring to really figure it out. I think I'll just pass.
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 05-29-2015 at 08:04 PM.

Just read the chapter. It gives the answer straight out.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by tobismom View Post
    Just read the chapter. It gives the answer straight out.
    That makes much more sense. Thanks!

Your quotes are stupid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast