Thread: Fox News is up Rubio's posterior

Fox News is up Rubio's posterior

Quite frankly, because of Fox's biased coverage if Rubio is the nominee i will vote democrat just to Fox from winning.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    if Rubio is the nominee i will vote democrat just to Fox from winning.
    Diebolder!

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

We must all refuse to vote for Rubio the filthbag.

Quote Originally Posted by helenpaul View Post
    We must all refuse to vote for Rubio the filthbag.
    I will write in Rand Paul, if that's what it takes to vote for him in the general.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

As long as you dont vote for Fox's candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I will write in Rand Paul, if that's what it takes to vote for him in the general.
    Ding Ding Ding We have a winner.

If the USA is collectively so stupid that Rand isn't the Republican nominee and/or isn't elected President--well, it deserves whatever it gets instead
    Last edited by francisco; 05-29-2015 at 12:45 AM.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

I will write in Danke.

Quote Originally Posted by helenpaul View Post
    Quite frankly, because of Fox's biased coverage if Rubio is the nominee i will vote democrat just to Fox from winning.
    is it possible Fox is pushing Rubio so Hillary can beat him? Rand, Kasich and even Jeb could beat Hillary. not Rubio

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    is it possible Fox is pushing Rubio so Hillary can beat him? Rand, Kasich and even Jeb could beat Hillary. not Rubio
    Rupert Murdoch has held fundraisers for Hillary in the past. I believe they would prefer Jeb but if they cannot get him they likely do want Hillary rather than any of the Republicans running.

So why are they outright campaigning for Rubio? They want Rubio as the VP pick in the general for a strong Jeb Bush ticket to beat the Democrat challenger in case something goes wrong with Hillary. Their outright campaigning for Rubio helps with his fundraising and they can combine that with Jeb in competing in the general election.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

I'd probably just write in Joel McDurmon if Rand isn't the GOP nominee (unless the Constitution Party has a good candidate, or the LP miraculously appoints someone who isn't pro-choice or horiffically socially liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    I will write in Danke.
    TheCount
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

not much difference between rubio and obama