Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Honest mistake! Fox News excludes Rand from poll yet again

The real question is will they use this to keep him out of the debates
    A society that places equality before freedom with get neither; A society that places freedom before equality will yield high degrees of both

Make a move and plead the 5th because you can't plead the 1st

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So at what point does the average primary voter realize that Fox thinks they're stupid?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    So at what point does the average primary voter realize that Fox thinks they're stupid?
    You don't love 'Murica.

Let them hear it!

comments@foxnews.com
    feedback@foxnews.com

And spread the word otherwise if you can...

Fox again proves that it's neocon central. Maybe this has happened enough times now that Rand can mention it during an interview to gain media exposure on it. But it's a difficult balance between fairness and not appearing to be a crybaby.
    Last edited by Foreigner; 05-29-2015 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dillo View Post
    I'm getting a little nervous about that as well. I think it would be extremely hard for them to do, but the last poll was so tight, that he was 7th although he was 3 points away from first. So at this point a candidate in 11th place could be only 4-5 points away from first place, and could be excluded.

Quote Originally Posted by logikal View Post
    I'm getting a little nervous about that as well. I think it would be extremely hard for them to do, but the last poll was so tight, that he was 7th although he was 3 points away from first. So at this point a candidate in 11th place could be only 4-5 points away from first place, and could be excluded.
    They can't do that. Because they have said they would use the average of the last 5 major polls from different companies. So doctoring the fox news polls isn't enough.

They can blatantly refuse to have him for sure, but that would gain more exposure for Rand and outrage. So if they screw him over, it will be to limit his speaking time. However, the neocon candidates will attack Rand during the debates, and it would be equally noticed if the never give him the opportunity to fire back.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreigner View Post
    They can't do that. Because they have said they would use the average of the last 5 major polls from different companies. So doctoring the fox news polls isn't enough.

They can blatantly refuse to have him for sure, but that would gain more exposure for Rand and outrage. So if they screw him over, it will be to limit his speaking time. However, the neocon candidates will attack Rand during the debates, and it would be equally noticed if the never give him the opportunity to fire back.
    The neocon candidates are in for a rude awakening if they're expecting Rand to be polite, reserved, and frankly scatter-brained in the debates the way Ron was. Rand will annihilate the debates.
    I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States...When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!

Andrew Jackson, 1834

lol. picture includes candidates who aren't evening polling within most polls margin of error. Derp!
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

What is his campaign doing about it?

I know how to fix it.

We need to circulate a short how to guide: If you want to know how well Rand Paul did in a Fox poll, start with 100 and subtract every number you see. Now you know what Fox doesn't want you to know.

Once Fox figures out that their Goebbels tactics are inflating Rand Paul's numbers by giving him the vote from all the 'one percenters'--and giving him the undecideds too--they might just learn how to spell the man's name.

For example:

This makes it safe to assume that Rand Paul polled 31%. Right?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-29-2015 at 11:04 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by logikal View Post
    He would have to drop back to 2% in the polls to be in 11th place. That isn't going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    What is his campaign doing about it?
    I don't know. Is there some way that we can contact Rand's campaign and notify them about this?

Join Twitter and follow Fox News people and tweet the Rare link. Bret Bair, Megyn Kelly etc etc. They read their twitter feeds.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Here's another instance from today, it's an online-only video actually. Go to 2:25.
    Got it . . . thanks.

Faux News could at least mention :
    "Please just go to Quinnipiac University to see full unaltered un-doctored results."

The May 28 national poll found five leaders in 2016 Republican White House race;
    Rubio, Paul are only Republicans even close to Clinton.
    http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-e...iversity-poll/

It goes pretty much along party lines, but among Independents . . .
    Rand 43% v. Clinton 38%
    Rubio 40% v. Clinton 39%

and Jeb loses (within error) to Hillary, among the self-proclaimed Independents,
    Jeb 35% v. Clinton 40%
    Last edited by Jan2017; 05-29-2015 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    Got it . . . thanks.

Faux News could at least mention :
    "Please just go to Quinnipiac University to see full unaltered un-doctored results."

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-e...iversity-poll/

It goes pretty much along party lines, but among Independents . . .
    Rand 43% v. Clinton 38%
    Rubio 40% v. Clinton 39%

and Jeb loses (within error) to Hillary, among the self-proclaimed Independents,
    Jeb 35% v. Clinton 40%
    THIS.

Take a screen shot of this whole post and send it out. A simple and near perfect refutation of their BS
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

"Rand Paul, Where is he? NOWHERE on the Quinipiac poll, so far..."

For the record, I transcribed Lauren Green's statement regarding Rand Paul and the Quinnipiac poll from May 28, 2015.
    Strategy Room with Lauren Green - May 28, 2015
    w/political strategists Basil Smikle Jr. & T.J. McCormack -

Look at the poll If the Republican Primary Were Held Today… uh, you know… Rand Paul, Where is he? NOWHERE uh, on the Quinnipiac poll so far. I mean, but, that doesn’t mean he’s not there, it’s just, he’s just not on that one right a-at the moment.
    Last edited by Valli6; 05-29-2015 at 10:46 AM.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    It's funny that they forgot Rand even though this is the title of the press release:

May 28, 2015 - Five Leaders In 2016 Republican White House Race, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Rubio, Paul Are Only Republicans Even Close To Clinton
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dillo View Post
    The groundwork is being laid. This is an example.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Tweet this to Fox News. Spread it around.

Last edited by garyallen59; 05-29-2015 at 11:46 AM.
    the rEVOLution begins!

Are people honestly suppose to believe that Carson is tied with the like of establishment backed Jeb Bush? I suppose its already time for fox news to start shaping public opinion. Im sure know what they're doing, but heres to hoping it back fires and they artificially suppress Rand to soon allowing him to peak at the right time.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreigner View Post

Bingo. Rand is in part playing political rope a dope, doing or saying 2-3 newsworthy things each week that draw the neocon candidates in to scold him. This keeps him front and center of the coverage, while further locking the hawks into a corner defending the (by now) indefensible (the Iraq invasion, its lies, bulk warrantless surveillance, and the lies about that).

The media can't avoid mentioning Rand if they are covering things like the reauthorization of the Patriot Act, or are following another contender who is attacking him by name. This also puts strong incentive on the MSM to interview Rand to respond to current attacks against him. This gives him the option of escalating the exchange with more buzzworthy comments, to extend the news story. This sets Rand up to clean up by the time of the debates, as he will have by then well-established talking points against all the other candidates.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Kinda like the 2008 and 2012 elections, "honest Faux News" poll mistakes of leaving Ron out, right?

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

picked up by The Week

Fox News includes Donald Trump in its poll — but not Rand Paul

11:01 a.m. ET

Yesterday, a Quinnipiac University released new presidential poll results, which found that Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) currently holds sixth place in the Republican field — but, along with Marco Rubio, performs best against Hillary Clinton in a general election match.

But when that same poll popped up on Fox News, something was missing:

read more:
    http://theweek.com/speedreads/557730...-not-rand-paul

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Jake Tapper has taken notice.

Retweet pls.

Last edited by jct74; 05-29-2015 at 12:43 PM.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    It's funny that they forgot Rand even though this is the title of the press release:
    . . . ; Rubio, Paul Are Only Republicans Even Close to Clinton
    the title from the pollster as deemed most significant - is ignored by Faux News . . . that is laughable journalism and ethics
    that every news outlet should criticize them for - Fox News is degrading the journalism profession.
    . . . or maybe Fox News is in Hillary's back pocket - making sure a losing candidate is nominated by the GOP.

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Jake Tapper has taken notice.

Retweet pls.

This!

Thanks for sharing Tapper's tweet jct

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast