Thread: ‘Severe Case Of Amnesia': Chris Christie Rips Rand Over Patriot Act Opposition

‘Severe Case Of Amnesia': Chris Christie Rips Rand Over Patriot Act Opposition

‘Severe Case Of Amnesia': Chris Christie Rips Rand Over Patriot Act Opposition [AUDIO]

AL WEAVER
    05/28/2015

Chris Christie went directly after Rand Paul’s opposition of the Patriot Act Thursday, saying he has a “severe case of amnesia” over the tragic events on September 11, 2001.

In an interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt Thursday, Christie continued his criticism of the Kentucky senator, saying Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell should stare Paul and other Patriot Act critics down in an effort to extend the law. The New Jersey governor added that he himself has “no amnesia” of 9/11 after attending funerals of friends in the Garden State.

“I think [McConnell] should stare down the critics of the Patriot Act. I absolutely believe — you know Hugh, of all the people who are engaging in this national conversation right now, I’m the only person who’s used the Patriot Act,” Christie said. “The only person who has reviewed applications and the only person who has, you know, convicted terrorists using the parts and the tools we have in the Patriot Act.”

read more:
    http://dailycaller.com/2015/05/28/se...osition-audio/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe Christie could benefit from "Rudy's Reading List"
    History repeating itself.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson