Thread: Mystery drone rains MONEY on crowds in Michigan

Mystery drone rains MONEY on crowds in Michigan

Mystery drone rains MONEY on crowds in Michigan, causing havoc as people scramble to grab the bills

By Corey Charlton
    27 May 2015

Mystery surrounds who was responsible for a drone which rained money down on families enjoying a picnic in the park event yesterday.

Children and adults scrambled to collect the bills as an estimated $100 was released above picnickers, amid suggestions the operators were seen on top of a nearby JW Marriot Hotel.

However, no one has yet stepped forward to claim responsibility for the philanthropic stunt at the Rosa Parks Circle in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Continued...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Although police admitted the philanthropic stunt looked 'fun', they said they should have been warned in advance.
    Sergeant Terry Dixon, from Grand Rapids Police Department, told Fox 17: 'In a situation like this, this looks fun - fun for everyone involved - especially the kids that are out there. There's money dropping from the sky and how often does that happen?
    'The problem is that it could become a safety hazard for the kids or the youths that are running to get to the money - they could be crossing the roadway and inadvertently be struck by a car or something like that.'

The Federal Reserve has an Air Force? Is this a great country or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

Yeah they're just pissed they couldn't participate. That's okay, they'll shake 'em down later.
    Last edited by donnay; 05-27-2015 at 11:25 AM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Modern pinata?

What about the freedom to walk in public places without someone dropping $#@! on you from the sky? Id be perfectly ok with it if the drone operators were arrested and charged with assault or something similar.

its all fun and games until you pick up a dollar and some thug jumps you trying to get it. But that aside I believe I have the right to walk in a public place without being drone bombed.

So have any warrants been issued for Helicopter Ben ... ?

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    So have any warrants been issued for Helicopter Ben ... ?

Couldn't be him.

He only dumps money on the world's half dozen wealthiest banks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    What about the freedom to walk in public places without someone dropping $#@! on you from the sky? Id be perfectly ok with it if the drone operators were arrested and charged with assault or something similar.

its all fun and games until you pick up a dollar and some thug jumps you trying to get it. But that aside I believe I have the right to walk in a public place without being drone bombed.
    I completely agree. The operators need to be charged with something. Exactly what I don't know but together we could think of something.

Perhaps FAA violations of some kind. Theres a lot of those.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I wonder if the democrats will have a phone drone.

obamafones have to be getting old by now..

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    I completely agree. The operators need to be charged with something. Exactly what I don't know but together we could think of something.

Perhaps FAA violations of some kind. Theres a lot of those.
    Felony "inciting a riot".

i was being completely serious. If im walking with my family outside in the park and some idiot flying a drone drops a load of dollar bills over me, Im going to be mad. I dont want the worthless paper money, and I certainly dont want to be in the middle of a frenzy.

Inciting a riot may very well be applicable and I do believe I would convict if I was on the jury.
    No - No - No - No