Thread: Local Business Bans Police Department Patches and Badges In Response To Biker Logo Ban

Local Business Bans Police Department Patches and Badges In Response To Biker Logo Ban

http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/0...iker-logo-ban/

Since law enforcement has been pushing to ban bikers from being allowed to wear the patches and logos of motorcycle clubs, a tattoo shop in Norman Oklahoma has decided that this should go both ways.

The bold new move bans law enforcement from entering the tattoo parlor with any “conspicuously displayed” patches identifying law enforcement affiliation. This applies to patches and bans... (more at link)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, I like this. Moar, please.
    "The Patriarch"

This amount of butt hurt I am seeing on Facebook over this has made my day.
    "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies." - Groucho Marx
    My civil neighbor, the tax-gatherer, is the very man I have to deal with--for it is, after all, with men and not with parchment that I quarrel--and he has voluntarily chosen to be an agent of the government.-Henry David Thoreau

Now they just need to keep them off the streets. And run them out of town.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom