Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tick Tock....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    $#@! is that busybody $#@!'s problem?

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    $#@! is that busybody $#@!'s problem?
    Just doing his patriotic duty.
    "The Patriarch"

See something,

Jump in and help the police.

Guy just opened himself up for a civil suit.

damn I was hoping for a melee brawl and all escape

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

From the OP's link:
    The numbers show that the state targets the poor and minorities as they have little recourse and no means of legally fighting back. Fathers are torn from families and thrown into corporatist prisons for simply selling a plant. The prisons constantly demand more prisoners to be filled to capacity. Children grow up in broken families as they watch their dads beaten down and hauled off to prison. Of course anger is brewing.

The system then leaves these young men and women growing up with struggling mothers barely able to make ends meat, and they’re left with very few options; join the military or go to prison.

The cycle feeds on itself, creating a dependency on the very paradigm that is keeping people in perpetual plight through extortion and minimal handouts.

Generation after generation has been growing up in the welfare-warfare state and it has slowly become the norm. When the people in the community get angry enough to take to the streets their misplaced aggression is taken out on the very thing that could actually free them from this cycle, local commerce.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/int...zL7bxgp4hvz.99
    With a Lawful and peaceful revolution empowered by "preparatory amendment" before Article V, a new social structure will germinate based in the value of knowledge. The purpose of free speech manifested will raise the bar for media over and over. The educational systems will have to follow and try to excell, which will make schools much more functional and responsive to the real needs of education.

In this way greater freedom
    Is found through increased independence enabled by greater knowledge required for meeting needs.

Since the nation is VERY overdue for the revolution planned by the framers keeping the nations laws and system adapted, it is likely that am Article V convention should proceed about every 5 years for the next 20 years.

In this way the many changes needed to offset the unconstitutionality created by the infiltration of the federal government culminating in the act of 1871 can occur in a timely and orderly fashion.
    Last edited by Christopher A. Brown; 05-25-2015 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher A. Brown View Post
    From the OP's link:

With a Lawful and peaceful revolution empowered by "preparatory amendment" before Article V, a new social structure will germinate based in the value of knowledge. The purpose of free speech manifested will raise the bar for media over and over. The educational systems will have to follow and try to excell, which will make schools much more functional and responsive to the real needs of education.

In this way greater freedom
    Is found through increased independence enabled by greater knowledge required for meeting needs.

Since the nation is VERY overdue for the revolution planned by the framers keeping the nations laws and system adapted, it is likely that am Article V convention should proceed about every 5 years for the next 20 years.

In this way the many changes needed to offset the unconstitutionality created by the infiltration of the federal government culminating in the act of 1871 can occur in a timely and orderly fashion.

They were moderately upset when the guy with the costume was doing the work. They totally flipped out when a non-costumed person did the same thing. Then they calmed when the non-costumed guy quit and another costumed man arrived.

It's the costume that pacifies. Happy Memorial Day.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Nice to see your admissions that you have no interest in a lawful and peaceful revolution.

Now it will be more easily seen you are a fraud when posting, pretending you care about liberty, rights and freedom.

BTW, you both identified yourself as very likely covert agents by default over a year ago, and your behaviors have been consistent.

Not acting like sincere Americans, acting like covert agents trying to manipulate the perceptions of sincere Americans seeking ways to defend the constitution.

Some facts about covert, cognitive infiltration.

http://www.salon.com/2010/01/15/sunstein_2/

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2...-manipulation/

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/se...c_document.pdf

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/id...30621?irpc=932
    For decades, the NSA and GCHQ have worked as close partners, sharing intelligence under an arrangement known as the UKUSA agreement. They also collaborate with eavesdropping agencies in Canada, Australia and New Zealand under an arrangement known as the "Five Eyes" alliance.
    Last edited by Christopher A. Brown; 05-25-2015 at 02:23 PM.

Nice to see your admissions that you have no interest in a lawful and peaceful revolution.

Now it will be more easily seen you are a fraud when posting, pretending you care about liberty, rights and freedom.

BTW, you both identified yourself as very likely covert agents by default over a year ago, and your behaviors have been consistent.

Not acting like sincere Americans, acting like covert agents trying to manipulate the perceptions of sincere Americans seeking ways to defend the constitution.
    I know Phill personally.

Not an agent.

-rep

I must be one of those sleeper agents.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post

Some facts about covert, cognitive infiltration.

http://www.salon.com/2010/01/15/sunstein_2/

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2...-manipulation/

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/se...c_document.pdf

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/id...30621?irpc=932
    For decades, the NSA and GCHQ have worked as close partners, sharing intelligence under an arrangement known as the UKUSA agreement. They also collaborate with eavesdropping agencies in Canada, Australia and New Zealand under an arrangement known as the "Five Eyes" alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    They were moderately upset when the guy with the costume was doing the work. They totally flipped out when a non-costumed person did the same thing. Then they calmed when the non-costumed guy quit and another costumed man arrived.

It's the costume that pacifies. Happy Memorial Day.
    I noticed that as well. The indoctrination is complete.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Crowd assaults Melbourne PD officer during arrest

An officer was assaulted by a crowd as he attempted to arrest a Melbourne man who police believe had violated a city ordinance just after midnight on Monday, Melbourne Police say.

As an officer approached 22-year-old Phoenix Chansler Low to inform him of the violation, he became combative against the officer and ignored their instructions, according to Melbourne Police.

As the officer then attempted to place him under arrest, he refused and didn't follow the officer's directions, according to Melbourne Police reports.

He attempted to run and as he did so, he pushed and struck the officer in an attempt to free himself, Melbourne Police say. Eventually, he was wrestled to the ground.

Police say that while the officer was trying to handcuff Low, a crowd surrounded the officer and began to interfere with Low's arrest by yelling, striking and pulling at both the officer and Low. At that point, the officer feared for his safety and utilized what the police term "less-lethal force" toward the crowd.

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/ne...rest/27913983/
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I know Phill personally.

Not an agent.

-rep
    Such typical infiltration tactics. Agent denies other agent is agent. Wow, surprise.

The lurker needs to know that sincere Americans are consistent with their actions relating to their pretense for participating with posting.

Agents typically hang around complaining about rights violations but then refuse to do anything about them when real, viable opportunity presents itself. As if complaining proved something. If course they, as you, will refuse to explain why they will not make an admission that exemplifies reasonable grounds for peoples unification.

Agents prime purpose is to prevent unity upon strategy or methods that will be effective to arresting the agenda of tyranny. Gee. Just like you guys.
    Last edited by Christopher A. Brown; 05-25-2015 at 10:49 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

//
    "The Patriarch"

Such typical infiltration tactics. Agent denies other agent is agent. Wow, surprise.

The lurker needs to know that sincere Americans are consistent with their actions relating to their pretense got posting.

Agents typically hang around complaining about rights violations but then refuse to do anything about them when real, viable opportunity presents itself. As if complaining proved something. If course they, as you, will refuse to explain why they will not make an admission that exemplifies reasonable grounds for peoples unification.

Agents prime purpose is to prevent unity upon strategy or methods that will be effective to arresting the agenda of tyranny. Gee. Just like you guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

The main tool of covert manipulation is the group pretending to be acting as independent individuals.

A group that has uniformly refused to agree or accept that free speech has the ultimate promise of enabling unity adequate to alter or abolish government destructive to vital rights, and has also uniformly refused to explain why it does not, as well as refusing to define what sacrifice such agreement would entail; is exposed as insincere manipulators.

Looking, walking and talking like ducks gets you defined as ducks.

Your collective behaviors are classic, consistent covert, cognitive infiltrator actions while inconsistent with sincere Americans concerned about tyrannical government. You guys are pretty well exposed, might as well move on.

You will not be able to mislead, distract or confuse sincere Americans here any longer. Your degradation of the function of the forum is over.
    Last edited by Christopher A. Brown; 05-25-2015 at 11:19 PM.

The main tool of covert manipulation is the group pretending to be acting as independent individuals.

A group that has uniformly refused to agree or accept that free speech has the ultimate promise of enabling unity adequate to alter or abolish government destructive to vital rights, and has also uniformly refused to explain why it does not, as well as refusing to define what sacrifice such agreement would entail; is exposed as insincere manipulators.

Walking and taking like ducks gets you defined as ducks.

Your collective behaviors are classic, consistent covert, cognitive infiltrator actions while inconsistent with sincere Anericans concerned about tyrannical government. You guys are pretty well exposed, might as well move on.

You will not be able to mislead, distract or confuse sincere Americans here any longer. Your degradation of the function of the forum is over.
    Oh hey guys, looks like he found us out. I guess it's no use to keep trying any longer. Eight years and for what? To have somebody come along and expose all of us as a covert manipulation group. I wonder who we are supposed to be working for and how much I've been missing out on when it comes to being paid.

Looks like somebody has to splainin to do here.... they better hurry up and send me that back pay right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Oh hey guys, looks like he found us out. I guess it's no use to keep trying any longer. Eight years and for what? To have somebody come along and expose all of us as a covert manipulation group. I wonder who we are supposed to be working for and how much I've been missing out on when it comes to being paid.

Looks like somebody has to splainin to do here.... they better hurry up and send me that back pay right now.

Yeah, no $#@!, where's my check?

well whatever. If they continue using the term "white devil', then IDGAF. Cut off their EBT cards and you'll see real outrage.

The lurker needs to know that sincere Americans are consistent with their actions relating to their pretense for participating with posting.

Wow, I don't think Christopher A. Brown will be on a distinguished road for much longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Wow, I don't think Christopher A. Brown will be on a distinguished road for much longer.
    I wonder if you can agree and accept that the ultimate, legal, constitutional purpose of free speech is to enable unity adequate to alter or abolish government destructive to unalienable rights?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post

I actually started trying to create a simple agreement upon the obvious ultimate purpose of free speech. Then these members decided they were going NOT support Americans unity to alter or abolish by agreeing with an accepting the obvious.

If the framers intended for us to alter or abolish government destructive to unalienable rights, they intended for us to have power. That power can only come from our unity. Free speech is the only thing that can enable our unity, therefore enablement of that unity is the ultimate purpose of free speech. Duh.

I wonder if you can agree and accept that the ultimate, legal, constitutional purpose of free speech is to enable unity adequate to alter or abolish government destructive to unalienable rights?

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Its not a game. There is a massive infiltration of web forums and I've been dealing with it for at least 13 years, probably longer. Just because I finally figured out how to expose it, does not mean that those still ignorant of it can legitimately complain about what I've doing. Particularly if they cannot answer this question reasonably.

Can you agree and accept that the ultimate, legal, constitutional purpose of free speech is to enable unity adequate to alter or abolish government destructive to unalienable rights?

Their collective act can be seen here.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Speech/page10

Why not answer the question and explain the answer, or explain why the question is so objectionable?

These posters have the pretense of standing to uphold rights. That position gives them credibility. They can influence people reading with their unified action made so obvious by their continuos persistence. People should now they really do not stand for the protection of rights, or at least not with the constitution.

They have not explained what else they would expect to protect rights by defining them and prohibiting government from violating them.
    Last edited by Christopher A. Brown; 05-26-2015 at 09:51 AM.

Wow... Calling AF and Originalist "agents" working against liberty because they have a different take on things... you're pretty lame dude. Grow some thicker skin and a pair of nuts while youre at it.

-rep
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

lol... temp ban.... dood need to cool off!
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    -rep
    LOL. You and me and Phill and jilundqu and all the rest of us obviously need to go back to "cog-infil agent" school for a refresher course on "covert" group action skillz.

Obviously, we're just not quite getting the "covert" bit right ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-26-2015 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    LOL. You and me and Phill and jilundqu and all the rest of us obviously need to go back to "cog-infil agent" school for a refresher course on "covert" group action skillz.

Obviously, we're just not quite getting the "covert" bit right ...
    Looks to me like Christopher A. Brown just got out of "cog-infil agent" school. I suspect the first thing they teach them is to try to make it look like the new guy is exposing the entire forum as being agents.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast