Thread: Stop Using Experimental Vaccines & Psych Drugs that are Destroying our Veterans and Military

Stop Using Experimental Vaccines & Psych Drugs that are Destroying our Veterans and Military

https://youtu.be/wc0Mye8IN5o

One of the best ways we can honor our active military personnel and returning veterans is to call attention to the epidemic use of experimental vaccines and psychiatric drugs that are causing the highest rates of suicide among any group of Americans. More service members die by suicide than in combat, with 22 veterans killing themselves every single day.

Retired Army Colonel and psychologist, Bart Billings, is passionate about the harm being inflicted upon the nation’s military. As one of the first professionals to disclose the link between psychotropic drug use and military suicides, Billings founded an annual International Military and Civilian Combat Stress Conference to promote effective, integrative, alternative, and individual treatment approaches without the use of harmful psychiatric drugs.

Today’s military is being drugged at epidemic rates for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) which, according to Billings, is not a disorder at all. “PTSD isn’t a disorder,” said Billings. “Ninety-nine percent of anybody that goes into combat is experiencing Post Traumatic Stress. It’s a normal reaction to being in an abnormal environment.”

“You shouldn’t really be medicating them,” Billings stated, “because they have a normal brain and once you medicate these people, what happens is it’s much, much harder to work with them because now you’re working with somebody whose brain functioning is chemically, physiologically changed by the medications.”

Billings believes that the best mental health is found in a strong sense of involvement and caring, which leads to trust. Billings said, “In my 47 years of treating people, although I had access to using psychiatric medication, I never recommended a single psychiatric drug. In all these years, I can state unequivocally, I therefore never had a person commit suicide or a homicide while in my care.”

Full Article.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The PTSD is a round about way to strip our veterans from their 2nd amendment.

They support the troops when the troops do their bidding--they turn their backs on them when their usefulness is no longer needed. It is disgusting how they treat the veterans.

Sad thing is most people think they military is fighting aboard for our freedoms. *SIGH*
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner