Thread: Planet Earth Now Has A Flag

Planet Earth Now Has A Flag

Just what we need...

Pledging allegiance to the international flag of our planet could become a worldwide practice with this exciting design of a flag for Earth.

A new project by Oskar Pernefeldt, a graduate-to-be from Beckmans College of Design in Stockholm, Sweden, sees a new flag for the entire planet emblazoned in scenes around the world – and beyond.

The minimalist design of the flag shows seven rings intertwining on a deep-sea-blue background, forming a flower in the flag’s middle. Simple but contemporary, the flag evokes the natural beauty of the Earth.

"The blue field represents water which is essential for life – also as the oceans cover most of our planet's surface,” describes Pernefeldt on his website. “The flower's outer rings form a circle which could be seen as a symbol of Earth as a planet and the blue surface could represent the Universe.”

If you can’t imagine such a flag in use, Pernefeldt’s got you covered. In stunning scenarios envisioned by Pernefeldt, the flag could be part of an astronaut's space suit, displayed proudly outside homes and waved at sporting events.
    http://www.iflscience.com/space/plan...h-now-has-flag

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    probably a close match with some obscure occult symbol

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

No Oskar, I will never salute your flag.
    "The Patriarch"

Didn't I see that on an episode of Sheldon's "Fun with Flags", YouTube channel?

Not too bad for an icon of the NWO religion. Nothing more special than the Stars N' Stripes aka Old Glory or any other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Didn't I see that on an episode of Sheldon's "Fun with Flags", YouTube channel?
    LOL!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

edit: n/m
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This already exists... haven't you seen Futurama?

It's called the Democratic Order of Planets (DOOP)

They have a logo:

A HQ:

A recruitment program:

And a flag:

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

And they have a fearless leader:

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    probably a close match with some obscure occult symbol
    Looks more like sacred geometry.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Well. I signed up to go to Mars. Heh.

Good post, danno. Flag demonstrates the Unified Field...the flower of life...

Interestingly, the ancients understood. We see the same symbol there at the Osirian Temple which dates around 1st century AD. Of course, that is another discussion in and of itself.

They say that it was burned into the stone here but it wasn't. Testing indicates that it was inscribed with Ochre stain.

Anyhoo. Interesting none the less. We see this symbol all over the word, and, in most cases, dated to thousands of years. I had an Archeology thread some place around here and, if I recall, there were some interesting pieces shared there where this symbol was uncovered. I think it was under water, though. A small ancient city that was sunk. Well...the water rose, I should say.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 05-24-2015 at 09:42 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marvin17.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	4168
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Great chain-mail as a flag. Back to the middle ages.
    And it's blue, looks too much like the EU flag to me.
    "I am a bird"

Looks like some stupid kabbalah bull$#@!.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wish you were here.

reminds me of 4 in 1 chain mail

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...